ADVERTISEMENT

For you fsu fans that wonder

I get it. I lived among them for years. Even as someone that should have been allied with them in a mutual hatred for UF I couldn’t stand them. They have the arrogance of UCF with the history to match.
They are clueless

Point !

There is also Vince (17-7-1) Dooley, Herschel Walker, & Lindsey Scott to consider !
Back in 89, UF was down in the series 42-20-2, or something close to that. Honestly, I never thought back then I'd be alive to see the gap come as close as it is now. If it weren't for Foley's number one f*** up of a hire, Will Musdump, we would be trailing the series by 5-6 games. Fooley should have hired Mullen to replace Meyer in the first place.

Reactions: sadgator
Back in 89, UF was down in the series 42-20-2, or something close to that. Honestly, I never thought back then I'd be alive to see the gap come as close as it is now. If it weren't for Foley's number one f*** up of a hire, Will Musdump, we would be trailing the series by 5-6 games. Fooley should have hired Mullen to replace Meyer in the first place.

I think overall records are stupid. Thats my opinion though. In my lifetime, UF has been dominate over UGA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT