ADVERTISEMENT

For those that want something to happen NOW

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

They file cases in the states. If they lose, then they appeal to the Circuit Court. If they lose, they appeal to the SC.

They only have 2 active cases now. The PA case they just lost at the state level and it will be pushed to the 3rd Circuit Court. Alito is over the 3rd circuit, and he's already intervened once in PA, scoring a huge win for Trump.

It's gonna take a couple more weeks, minimum. Just gotta let the process play out.

Sekulow said things are right on schedule, and there are some new shocking evidence in Georgia.

Reactions: gator1776

They file cases in the states. If they lose, then they appeal to the Circuit Court. If they lose, they appeal to the SC.

They only have 2 active cases now. The PA case they just lost at the state level and it will be pushed to the 3rd Circuit Court. Alito is over the 3rd circuit, and he's already intervened once in PA, scoring a huge win for Trump.

It's gonna take a couple more weeks, minimum. Just gotta let the process play out.
Sidney is fling cases in Federal court late next week.

Word on the street is Georgia’s governor paid Dominion to swing the state blue. It’s a huge accusation by Sidney, her career is on the line if she can’t back her accusations up.
Holy shit. That doesn't compute in my brain. This is the guy that barely beat out Dances With Gravy Abrams? WTF?

Holy shit. That doesn't compute in my brain. This is the guy that barely beat out Dances With Gravy Abrams? WTF?

Democrats and “Republicans” are complicit per Sidney. If this is all true then Georgia could start the domino effect for the other states.

Keep in mind, Dominion has all but vanished and from what I understand, no defamation lawsuits from the accused.

Democrats and “Republicans” are complicit per Sidney. If this is all true then Georgia could start the domino effect for the other states.

Keep in mind, Dominion has all but vanished and from what I understand, no defamation lawsuits from the accused.
Yeah, they folded their tents and hauled ass, so we're told. But damn.......the Deep State is not only deep and wide, it's a clusterphuck worse than the River of Doubt that feeds the Amazon. :oops:

This is just the beginning
Things are getting real............and the media is sticking their heads in the sand. At this point, I'm actually ready for a temporary dictatorship to cleanse the retards out of both the media and the Deep State. Draining the Swamp isn't a game at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Someone has to save the republic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT