ADVERTISEMENT

For every 'independent' that says it's no biggie that the left normalizes perversion

Ray ray still blindly defending perverts?

Tsk tsk. This is nothing. Wait till the real perversion comes out.

malone calls a long list of republican pedophiles & sex perverts "nothing" and not "real perversion" 😲

malone is the defender of pedophiles & perverts...all the proof is in this thread

malone calls a long list of republican pedophiles & sex perverts "nothing" and not "real perversion" 😲

malone is the defender of pedophiles & perverts...all the proof is in this thread
You will NEVER see me defend anyone that abuses children. I'm not a dem.

See how easy it is to be a decent person? None of this "Sam Brinton??? Never heard of him!' bullchit LOL

Still waiting on ray ray to stop blindly defending the perverts and pedophiles in his party. He can call out the ones on the right, but gives the ones on his side a blind pass.

Pure evil. Better get your priorities in order. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Ask @BillCutting4585

You will NEVER see me defend anyone that abuses children. I'm not a dem.

A stream of republicans haven't heard one word out of you....your silence is your complicity

See how easy it is to be a decent person? None of this "Sam Brinton??? Never heard of him!' bullchit LOL

I didn't know who Sam Brinton was....should I tell you that I did to make you happy?

I asked you to show us the "perversion" that Sam Brinton is accused or convicted of....

So far, nothing from you

Still waiting on ray ray to stop blindly defending the perverts and pedophiles in his party. He can call out the ones on the right, but gives the ones on his side a blind pass.

What pervert or pedophile have I defended?

Show us people arrested or convicted of perversion or pedophilia that I've defended

Pure evil. Better get your priorities in order. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Ask @BillCutting4585

malone thinks he's on a moral high ground 🤣

Your redemption can begin with an affirmative condemnation of the conservatives who have been exposed in this thread as convicted sex offenders

And then show us the sex charge conviction of your favorite target Brinton

A stream of republicans haven't heard one word out of you....your silence is your complicity
Haven't heard a word? I told you in the post you replied to that anyone that abuses children will get no defense from me. All should be hammered by the legal system and jailed. At minimum.

And if any perverts break the law in their perversion, they should be immediately jailed as well.

See how easy it is to be a decent person? Notice you will never say the same.

"Sam Brinton? Never heard of him!" LMAO!

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bullcrap...unless you live under a rock, you've heard of him and seen the crazy AF pics.

You've probably cut and paste his name along with his dissertation at some point on this board ffs.
We've been detailing Brinton's perversion for months here. Every time we start a new thread about pervert, ray ray rushes in to attack us for it.

But suddenly....'Sam Brinton??? Never heard of him!" LMAO!

Perverts and their blind defenders. Poor ray ray....

Bullcrap...unless you live under a rock, you've heard of him and seen the crazy AF pics.

Another case of the right wing extremists thinking everyone lives in their echo chamber

I saw the pictures you clowns have posted....
Never really got all into the story as much as all of you...which I find is weird

Crazy AF pics? Yeah a man who dresses up as a woman is not the norm

But I've asked (now repeatedly) what crime of perversion or child sex crime that this guy has been convicted of or arrested for?

I figure you guys who are so obsessed with him would provide that fact pretty easily...haven't seen it yet

You've probably cut and paste his name along with his dissertation at some point on this board ffs.

I'll leave the plastering of his photos to you and the other trump supporters

He has a dissertation? About what? LOL

You're right. I've denounced all pedophiles. Their political affiliation is meaningless.

People like you embarrass me. No decent person puts politics before defending children.

Can't bring yourself to specifically denounce 1 republican sex pervert/pedophile by name huh?
You defend perverts & pedophiles based on their political affiliation.

Thanks for proving that point for us VERY clearly

Trump-pedophilia-pageants.png

FdFeicqXwAIV30N.jpg

Crazy AF pics? Yeah a man who dresses up as a woman is not the norm

...while holding a leash, or two, connected to one or two simps who are wearing leather hoods that cover their entire heads along with dog collars for the leashes.

Yea, that's not odd at all. How could someone like that ever be compromised? Oh wait...he was compromised because the loon was stealing designer luggage from airport luggage carousels. Who knew airports had security cameras?

But I've asked (now repeatedly) what crime of perversion or child sex crime that this guy has been convicted of or arrested for?

And I've claimed exactly zero times that he has been charged with or convicted of a sex crime, genius.

Keep asking if you like.

And I've claimed exactly zero times that he has been charged with or convicted of a sex crime, genius.

Keep asking if you like.

So I guy who hasn't been accused, arrested, or convicted of any perversion is a pervert because his photos offend you? LOL.

Did this pervert offend you?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/politics/madison-cawthorn-orgy-invite-cocaine-claim/index.html

madison-cawthorn-EDITED.jpg

North Carolina Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn claimed that he has been invited to an orgy in Washington and had personally seen leaders in the efforts to curb drug addiction doing cocaine.

“The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington … being kind of a young guy in Washington, where the average age is probably 60 or 70 – [you] look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I’ve always paid attention to politics. … Then all of a sudden you get invited – ‘We’re going to have a sexual get-together at one of our homes, you should come.’ … What did you just ask me to come to? And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy. … Some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country, and then you watch them do a key bump of cocaine right in front of you. And it’s like, this is wild.”

Uh, what?

Who "normalizes" perversion again?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/28-republicans-vote-against-bill-032539063.html
28 Republicans Vote Against Bill To Protect Child Sex Abuse Survivors
Shruti Rajkumar
Thu, December 22, 2022 at 10:25 PM EST·2 min read

In the House vote Wednesday on the Respect for Child Survivors Act, 28 Republicans said no to the legislation that aims to address the FBI’s mishandling of child sex abuse cases.

The bipartisan bill was introduced in the House of Representatives in the wake of the investigation of Larry Nassar, the longtime doctor for the U.S. women’s national gymnastics team. Multiple reports of Nassar’s sexual abuse of children and young women on the team were ignored for years. Through this legislation, the FBI would be required to use multidisciplinary teams of trained professionals in investigations of sexual abuse to address the problems of poorly conducted interviews and the re-traumatizing of survivors.

Despite opposition from the GOP lawmakers, the bill passed in the House on a vote of 385 to 28. But many are calling attention to the hypocrisy of the Republicans who voted no.

Among the Republicans who opposed the bill were Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) and Lauren Boebert (Colo). Both embrace far-right views and have previously made anti-LGBTQ comments equating queer adults to predators, labeling them as “groomers” — a right-wing rhetorical smear that has been used to discredit the LGBTQIA+ community in discussions about civil rights.

And you KNOW that group are "leftists"? How? 🤣

Interesting that you automatically assumed that I thought they were leftists. Look again genius...I never said they were.

LOL, like me, you're assuming that they are because obviously they are but now you want me to prove that "Vision Redbridge Culture" and "Mandinga Arts" are left leaning organizations?

Mandinga Arts is probably center or right-wing? 😂

Clearly you didn't think so either. But being the intellectually dishonest dullard that you are, and seeing as how you read that their social media and websites have since been scrubbed per the article, you respond with, "how do you know they are."

You're a joke.

Interesting that you automatically assumed that I thought they were leftists. Look again genius...I never said they were.

Take a look at the title of thread genius... 🤣

LOL, like me, you're assuming that they are because obviously they are but now you want me to prove that "Vision Redbridge Culture" and "Mandinga Arts" are left leaning organizations?

Take a look at the title of thread genius... 🤣

Mandinga Arts is probably center or right-wing? 😂

Clearly you didn't think so either. But being the intellectually dishonest dullard that you are, and seeing as how you read that their social media and websites have since been scrubbed per the article, you respond with, "how do you know they are."

Clearly you haven't looked at the title of the thread genius... 🤣

You're a joke.

You obviously don't even look at the topic of the threads you post in... 🤣

You obviously don't even look at the topic of the threads you post in... 🤣

I absolutely do not, lol. I've mentioned that more than once.

I read the posts that I'm responding to. Threads contain MANY subjects within them despite the title and the OP.

What assumption did I make...that you had a clue about the thread topic?

I should have known better 🤣

Since I've repeatedly said that I don't read the thread title and every post in the thread leading up to my own, every time i open a thread, yes...I guess you should have known better.

Now that this has been settled...

I absolutely do not, lol. I've mentioned that more than once.

I read the posts that I'm responding to. Threads contain MANY subjects within them despite the title and the OP.

Mainly because people like you lack the ability tofocus, have a pre-determined narrative, and then have an excuse for making illogical comments about the thread topic

Its called derailing a thread

Since I've repeatedly said that I don't read the thread title and every post in the thread leading up to my own, every time i open a thread, yes...I guess you should have known better.

Now that this has been settled...

bama defending being ignorant of what he gets involved in....seriously you can't make this stuff up 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT