ADVERTISEMENT

Florida will bounce back

See Fever? This guy gets it. You wanted Taggart or Kelly, as I recall....

Thanks.
Dan Mullen is going to be a great coach.
Youll see.
You just have to give him some time, and cheer for these boys harder - and really make them feel good about being here. The recruits will see that kind of thing and want to come here.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Saturday was very discouraging, but we'll know more about the team after we see how they handle this humbling loss. The Colorado St. & Tennessee games will tell us whether this will be a horrible season, a mediocre season or a good season. To be honest, I've gone from very optimistic to skeptical after the KY game. Hope I'm proven wrong.

You're here on our board, begging for some attention, so proof positive yet again. :cool:

UF's last NC was in 2008, their 3rd since NL was last 'given' one.
Neutered Lame's last NC was in 1988.
They beat an undefeated WVa, who had 9 of their 11 wins against teams with losing records... :oops:

Do let me know if you ever WIN your first one, because all of the other's were 'GIVEN' to you by your big N.E. media-morons voters.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A**kicking by Kentucky? And UF is better than ND?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Saturday was very discouraging, but we'll know more about the team after we see how they handle this humbling loss. The Colorado St. & Tennessee games will tell us whether this will be a horrible season, a mediocre season or a mediocre season. To be honest, I've gone from very optimistic to skeptical after the KY game. Hope I'm proven wrong.

FIFY :)

Does this loss finally shut the Franks Mafia / Money Morons TFU? o_O
Or do they continue to ruin coaching careers at UF? :cool:

IF none of that is true,,, will Dan/Brian finally WTFU? :oops:
IF Franks was running their 'Game Plan' the way it was designed, then... :eek:

So many questions,,, with so few solid-factual answers to be had.... :(

PS

Keeping and over-using 3.6 ypc Scarlett has now also cost the Gators 7.2 ypc RB Lemons, who has been used so far almost exclusively as a KR'er...
Great move on the part of those decision makers... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Does this loss finally shut the Franks Mafia / Money Morons TFU? o_O
Or do they continue to ruin coaching careers at UF? :cool:

IF none of that is true,,, will Dan/Brian finally WTFU? :oops:
IF Franks was running their 'Game Plan' the way it was designed, then... :eek:

So many questions,,, with so few solid-factual answers to be had.... :(

I think it's funny that you think there's some sort of Franks mafia that is not only a real thing, but the actual reason why Franks is the starter.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Franks is too stupid to ever be good. He couldn't even run up tempo. He had no idea time was running short. This is the same guy that runs out of bounds 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage instead of throwing it away. You can't coach stupid, and unfortunately, Franks is mildly retarded.
:eek:

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I know you feel like you have to answer this guy every time he posts, but can you at least do it without cursing, vulgarity?

I know you feel like you have to answer this guy every time he posts, but can you at least do it without cursing, vulgarity?
Sure, but it's my standard (don't talk to me response) to him, so Bite-Me Crapple... :cool:

Why would get on here and insult other Gator fans?
Because clueless twits like you and him keep on begging me for it.
The cure for both you and for him is to not address any of your responses to my posts.
It's that, or join the dunny with your Crapple... o_O

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

But insta, sweetie, you ARE a special kind of awful.

Isn't being special a good thing?

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Because clueless twits like you and him keep on begging me for it.
The cure for both you and for him is to not address any of your responses to my posts.
It's that, or join the dunny with your Crapple... o_O

That is some strange reasoning.

Well you can’t say stuff like that. (Let’s pray and try to calm down)
All this can be fixed.
Mullen will coach em up.

Let’s hear it for the Boys!
Mullen can't run all of the offense because the line seems to be only able to half way pass protect. The run game is blah. The defense is suspect. Who thought we'd have to worry about the defense? This isn't on Franks. UF is soft on the LOSs. Thin at LBer and the secondary. I really hope Dan is serious about finding solutions.

Mullen can't run all of the offense because the line seems to be only able to half way pass protect. The run game is blah. The defense is suspect. Who thought we'd have to worry about the defense? This isn't on Franks. UF is soft on the LOSs. Thin at LBer and the secondary. I really hope Dan is serious about finding solutions.

Sometimes maybe the coaches dont show their hand on everything or it takes a while for boys to get used to the coaches, enough to trust them and really start doing some things with the plays.
We'll see.
Mullen didnt get here by not being a good coach.
He'll have em ready.

Sometimes maybe the coaches dont show their hand on everything or it takes a while for boys to get used to the coaches, enough to trust them and really start doing some things with the plays.
We'll see.
Mullen didnt get here by not being a good coach.
He'll have em ready.
I really like Mullen but after watching Saturday night he has his hands full. I hope he can get through to this bunch.

Yessir, we will beat those Colorado State Buffalos. I just know it. Coach Mullin has us going in right direction. Let’s get to stadium early to cheer the boys on.

Colorado State sounds like they mean business for this game. I guess they don't think too much of SEC teams right now.

Perine 10.3 YPC

Pierce 8.3 YPC

How-bout that rock solid OL's run blocking,,,,, :cool:

Question on the UK game; if the opposing QB has only got a 44% completion rate, would you load up on the run and dare him to pass, (hoping he does)??? o_O

Last edited:
The coaches say that the OL improved from game 1 to game 2.
That's the reason that the OL lineup remains the same for game 3.
Now, justify this reality..... :cool:

QB Completion Percentages:
Game 1 - 19/27 - 70.4% vs a D2 (P-27 -- R-39)
(when the pass is working, you run the ball more :confused:)

Game 2 - 17/38 - 44.7% vs a low level SEC (P-38 --- R-29)
(when the run is working, you pass the ball more :confused:)

And that's better and making progress... :rolleyes:

And 14 different receivers have made a total of 36 catches total (55.4%)
While the empty ground around two weak teams has 29 receptions....

Remembering that the coaches say that the OL improved from game 1 to game 2.

And IF the QB is failing to throw more than 50% completions, then why against UK are they passing instead of running the damn ball? Runs = 29 --- Passes 38 ????

On to the runs.... Two ways to see it: --- # of Carries vs YPC.

# of Runs
1. Franks 16
2. Scarlett 13
-----
3. Dacis 10
4. Pierce 9
5. Perine 6
=====

Best YPC
1. Perine 10.3
2. Pierce 8.3
3. Davis 5.3
-----
4. Franks 4.9
5. Scarlett 3.8

That's so GLARINGLY OBVIOUS that anyone should be able to see the problem! o_O

The guy that has the far and away best YPC (6-10.3), has the least number of runs.
The guy that should be passing the ball or handing it off has the most carries (16-4.9).
The guy with the lowest YPC (13-3.8) is getting the most carries among the top 4 RB's.
WAKE-THE-PH... - UP!!!! o_O

And IF the QB is failing to throw more than 50% completions, then why against UK are they passing instead of running the damn ball? Runs = 29 --- Passes 38 ????

# of Runs
1. Franks 16
2. Scarlett 13
-----
3. Dacis 10
4. Pierce 9
5. Perine 6
=====

Best YPC
1. Perine 10.3
2. Pierce 8.3
3. Davis 5.3
-----
4. Franks 4.9
5. Scarlett 3.8

The guy that has the far and away best YPC (6-10.3), has the least number of runs.
The guy that should be passing the ball or handing it off has the most carries (16-4.9).
The guy with the lowest YPC (13-3.8) is getting the most carries among the top 4 RB's.

Mullen said Franks never lost confidence in that KY game so he has his trust.

# of Runs
1. Franks 16
2. Scarlett 13
-----
3. Dacis 10
4. Pierce 9
5. Perine 6
=====

Best YPC
1. Perine 10.3
2. Pierce 8.3
3. Davis 5.3
-----
4. Franks 4.9
5. Scarlett 3.8

I'm confused Insta, according to you, Mullen was the greatest hire in CFB by UF, why can he not make common sense decisions?

Also, shockingly enough, you have never answered my question about Mullen leaving Miss. State before they played their bowl game. You have called other coaches traitors and cowards for turning their backs on their programs before bowl games. Are you going to say the same about Mullen and the UF admin or just keep being your typical hypocrite self? I bet I can guess which one.

Oh, congrats on your impressive win over Colorado State. You two wins have been incredibly impressive. Utter destruction of zero wins FCS juggernaut Charleston Southern and another impressive win over 1 win Colorado State. That's 2 wins against teams with a combined 1 win. Please, tell me more about ND's weak schedule. ND has more SEC wins in our last 4 games than you all do in your last 6. Hahahahahahahaha!

While ND struggled Saturday, we did beat the second best team in the SEC East. Shurmer is a hell of qb. I know you would have to date back to Tebow's senior year to know what a good qb looks like, but you will find out when you play them. Congrats on being back. I bet Kirby Smart is trying to figure out a way to cancel the game with you all.

I'm confused Insta, according to you, Mullen was the greatest hire in CFB by UF, why can he not make common sense decisions?

Also, shockingly enough, you have never answered my question about Mullen leaving Miss. State before they played their bowl game. You have called other coaches traitors and cowards for turning their backs on their programs before bowl games. Are you going to say the same about Mullen and the UF admin or just keep being your typical hypocrite self? I bet I can guess which one.

Oh, congrats on your impressive win over Colorado State. You two wins have been incredibly impressive. Utter destruction of zero wins FCS juggernaut Charleston Southern and another impressive win over 1 win Colorado State. That's 2 wins against teams with a combined 1 win. Please, tell me more about ND's weak schedule. ND has more SEC wins in our last 4 games than you all do in your last 6. Hahahahahahahaha!

While ND struggled Saturday, we did beat the second best team in the SEC East. Shurmer is a hell of qb. I know you would have to date back to Tebow's senior year to know what a good qb looks like, but you will find out when you play them. Congrats on being back. I bet Kirby Smart is trying to figure out a way to cancel the game with you all.

:D:D

@instaGATOR

Jesus STFU with the long ass posts full of shit no one cares about already. For someone who constantly uses stats you have no idea how to interpret them. Maybe Mullen and staff are just too dumb to see what you see. You bitched about Moral Stephens not playing because of his shiny stats in mop up time, then they play him and he gets absolutely blown up on multiple blocks leading to tackles for loss. Maybe that’s what they saw in practice all the time and why his PT was limited, but no it’s the mafia making roster decisions. ****ing retard.

Have a Snickers, you're not you when you're hungry.

Who is Florida State playing this week?
I don’t know.
I don’t follow them.
You sure do care about who I root for and other things.
I’d say you’re beginning to see I’m not that person.

I don’t know.
I don’t follow them.
You sure do care about who I root for and other things.
I’d say you’re beginning to see I’m not that person.

Oh yes. You are quite interesting. Much moreso than your previous identity.....bucanole.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT