ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ SC...

Wow

Piece

And how about that 50 yard hold by Cleveland!

How the hell did that long jersey grab not get flagged???

Wow

Piece

And how about that 50 yard hold by Cleveland!

How the hell did that long jersey grab not get flagged???

Something about the defender not being pulled out of stride and being content to run alongside.

pancake-bunny.jpg

Minor complaint here

That SC kid caught the ball at the 13, not the 15

Something about the defender not being pulled out of stride and being content to run alongside.

pancake-bunny.jpg

That was weird

I would guess if his jersey was not held he may have tried to scoot over

Once Cleveland held for a few yards with no flag he looked like why not continue it

Quit letting the kick out block happen wrong shoulder that block and make them go side to side

Pinned at the 2. Make your tackles. Make that great punt pay off

That was great defense

That would have really sucked if they flagged that

SC salvages with big punt, no return

Great catch Swain

Great patience against 3 man rush by Trask

Get a stop Gators

Game! Some stuff to criticize but winning by 3 scores in a downpour with a bunch of starters down on defense I’ll take it. No real complaints.

Criticizes Mullen but used to heap the praise on McElwanker.....regardless what score is/was or actual offensive success or lack of....

Cries all day about us not running the ball more, moans about it again before we throw the last TD and immediately talks about how great it is.

He is the absolute worse.

I don’t like how we played defense this game. Especially that last drive playing prevent. This QB hasn’t completed a good pass all game and we played prevent.

Reactions: ocalaman
Well it wasn’t that pretty but take the win and get some guys healthy.

Trask had a very good 2nd half. But man, injuries have devastated this team. Hope they can all get healthy during the bye week. Great win in bad weather on the road. Goooo Gators!

Reactions: bradleygator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT