ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Player arrested for Murder

Fake news like CNN. Only FSU fans believe she wasn't raped. Nice try. You may as well keep defending your criminal mayor of Tallahassee, Andrew Gillum. No wonder crime and rapes are up in Tallahassee.
Typical Nole fan who laughs about someone being murdered just to make himself feel better about his football team.

Faux outrage at its finest folks.

That roundhouse and front kick that i have are something to be feared. Think Ray Lewis and the A gap. Something like that.
Ray Lewis? I guess Hernandez and Joiner should have hung out with Ray Lewis. Might have taught them a thing or two about getting away with murder.

Ray Lewis? I guess Hernandez and Joiner should have hung out with Ray Lewis. Might have taught them a thing or two about getting away with murder.

Yes, when someone attacks u its called self defense when you do it for pleasure its murder. Go to school for a day or two and it might teach u a thing or 2 about how to differentitate scenarios

Yes, when someone attacks u its called self defense when you do it for pleasure its murder. Go to school for a day or two and it might teach u a thing or 2 about how to differentitate scenarios
Oh, my bad. Ray Lewis actually had the assistance of two other murderers who were his companions he threw under the bus to save himself from going to prison. Looks like the only defender of murderers around here is you and most of the Canes fans. I forgot you like to defend rapists.

Oh, my bad. Ray Lewis actually had the assistance of two other murderers who were his companions he threw under the bus to save himself from going to prison. Looks like the only defender of murderers around here is you and most of the Canes fans. I forgot you like to defend rapists.

You like saying things that arent true. Its typical of you. You just are not an intelligent person. I cant think for you, you have to do that yourself

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT