ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/Ole Miss Game day thread

how can only one school have the most mental midget PUSSY kickers every single year?

That kid is a f***ing disgrace

Reactions: Dannygator1989
That play fake was gorgeous. Grier's arm must have been injured. This is the first time in a few weeks he's shown that ridiculous lighting quick release he showed in game 1.

They can make it up on a 2 point conversion...

Why isn't Coach Mac playing Conkrite? He is a speedster...
I understand the rules but it's easier said than done. If going for two was easy we would do it every time.
I hope I'm wrong I just have a feeling that PAT will figure into the outcome

Collins pisses me off. We're going to keep getting gashed by QB runs because we're outnumbered in the box, it's like he doesn't understand the option game. We're showing a 4-2-5 look with 6 men in the box, that's advantage offense every time. 5 blockers, the back, and the QB as a run threat. And he refuses to adjust.

Collins pisses me off. We're going to keep getting gashed by QB runs because we're outnumbered in the box, it's like he doesn't understand the option game. We're showing a 4-2-5 look with 6 men in the box, that's advantage offense every time. 5 blockers, the back, and the QB as a run threat. And he refuses to adjust.

You would think that he would understand, considering his time with Mullen.

Getting a little tired of the Mississippi kids posturing after every play. 15 knew 100% that last play was over. He absolutely knew.

Keep hitting Gators.

Mississippi has a strong defensive line. They do not need help by allowing their DBs to run through receivers.

How many of you are stunned? I told ya in the other thread that I believe UF would win 35-17 because I felt like the defense would play lights out. But I didn't expect for the offense to come alive like this. I am very, very impressed with our offense. Coach Mac has done an immaculate job so far. These players are finally responding to exactly what their Coach is telling them and teaching them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT