ADVERTISEMENT

Football Florida might not beat Samford…

My DirecTV has stopped showing anything on ESPN or SEC network channels so guess I'll try to stream it online

Sincerely hope they have fun.
No you don’t you SMART Alect, you Son of a Biscuit aww this not swearing is better than a $10 into the Swear Jar each time. Yeah that’s happened as much as somebody on here has paid anything to Rivals.

Why didnt Badger just run to the pylon instead of stopping and spinning around?

Lagway has a weird throwing motion. Kid is very accurate. Keep playing him since he's the future.

The 3rd stringer looks to make a case to become 2nd string behind Lagway.

Just saw that Samford lost to West Georgia last week...so not going to get real excited about tongith.

Nothing against Mertz, but Lagway is the real deal and the crowd was chanting his name over and over after every big pass play. He was making good decisions and threw with accuracy on the long balls, something Mertz hasn't done very well, IMO. And, I think the team will rally around the kid. Big decision for Napier this week. I just hopes he makes the smart one.

Last edited:
Nothing against Mertz, byt Lagway is the real deal and the crowd was chanting his name over and over after every big pass play. He was making good decisions and threw with accuracy on the long balls, something Mertz hasn't done very well, IMO. And, I think the team will rally around the kid. Big decision for Napier this week. I just hopes he makes the smart one.

Yep and if he did lose with Mertz starting I doubt he makes it to the GA game. Smart move is to go with Lagway and switch to Mertz if things get pretty bad.

Reactions: gatordad3
Nothing against Mertz, but Lagway is the real deal and the crowd was chanting his name over and over after every big pass play. He was making good decisions and threw with accuracy on the long balls, something Mertz hasn't done very well, IMO. And, I think the team will rally around the kid. Big decision for Napier this week. I just hopes he makes the smart one.
I hope that there is no discussion about who should be the starter moving forward. I know that it was Samford but DJ is the guy.

Seriously, not even joking, sadgator had absolutely no memory of that game ever being played…and it was 3 years ago!!!!

Must have just skipped it entirely thinking it wasn’t worth it given the opponent…shocking…

Gonna look into perhaps scheduling some memory screening tests this week…

Here you go...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT