ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Gators...HEADED TO THE ELITE 8 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
That’s what we’d be saying tonight if this damn virus thing hadn’t happened...

and Paco’d be like...

“Yeah sadgator, I must admit you were absolutely correct....we all unfairly judged Mike White WAY too early. He really is building an awesome program....we’re gonna kick Dayton’s ass...”

But just getting to the elite 8 doesn't prove Paco wrong. Paco had been saying the team was playing inconsistently. ......which even you admitted to after a while.

Even IF uf won the championship, paco was still right in saying what he did at the time. All getting to the elite 8, or NC, means is that UF put it together at an important time.

Fyi, I said this in February or early March, paraphrasing.... "Watch, if UF makes a run in the tournament, people will be acting like these current problems never existed"

.....lo and behold, here you are even doing it in the imaginary sense. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgator
But just getting to the elite 8 doesn't prove Paco wrong. Paco had been saying the team was playing inconsistently. ......which even you admitted to after a while.

Even IF uf won the championship, paco was still right in saying what he did at the time. All getting to the elite 8, or NC, means is that UF put it together at an important time.

Fyi, I said this in February or early March, paraphrasing.... "Watch, if UF makes a run in the tournament, people will be acting like these current problems never existed"

I could deal with an inconsistent regular season if it meant advancing to the Elite 8 or furthur vs having a consistent regular season winner that gets bounced in the first round or two. You know...like would have happened to FSU lol. :D

I could deal with an inconsistent regular season if it meant advancing to the Elite 8 or furthur vs having a consistent regular season winner that gets bounced in the first round or two. You know...like would have happened to FSU lol. :D

So would I, but the third option is that we have an inconsistent season AND bounced in the first round.

We can only guess what might have been, but no matter what....the problems were there before the season ended.

More than just the taco are clueless imoho... o_O --- :p

The question isn't 20+ season wins, or even how far they advance if they make the Dance. (although Mike's been outstanding in those)
The question is whether Mike White is a competent HC for the Gator B-Ball team or not.
To address that question, answer the questions,,,, if you can. o_O

Link and explain in detail what a HC does or doesn't do, to make a team be inconsistent?

iG's answer to that is clear in the roster -Fr/So- make up, combined with injuries.
5 tFr, 3 Soph's, + 1 FNG Grad-xfer. C Gak never making it back, PF Bassett only (injured) available for 17 of the 31 Gms.
While some here have HAD to admit to those clear and obvious facts, they will still attempt to brush them off while they continue to whine and snivel with their personally biased crap. :cool:

It's my contention that if the team plays well, makes shots, and Mike's offense works in the majority of games. 19-12, (which it did) then it's not the coaches competency that's the base problem. o_O

Fantasy Laura Rutledge showed up at sadgator manor last night with a fantasy bottle of Knob Creek bourbon to celebrate Florida’s fantasy win and advancement to the Elite 8. Amazingly, fantasy mrs. sadgator even poured us drinks and made up the bed, which was incredibly thoughtful of her...
This is hysterical!!! I can't wait to see the fantasy pictures Mrs. Sad took of your hot action with Laura!!

The question isn't 20+ season wins, or even how far they advance if they make the Dance. (although Mike's been outstanding in those)
The question is whether Mike White is a competent HC for the Gator B-Ball team or not.

Link and explain in detail what a HC does or doesn't do, to make a team be inconsistent?

iG's answer to that is clear in the roster -Fr/So- make up, combined with injuries.
5 tFr, 3 Soph's, + 1 FNG Grad-xfer. C Gak never making it back, PF Bassett only (injured) available for 17 of the 31 Gms.
While some here have HAD to admit to those clear and obvious facts, they will still attempt to brush them off while they continue to whine and snivel with their personally biased crap. :cool:

It's my contention that if the team plays well, makes shots, and Mike's offense works in the majority of games. 19-12, (which it did) then it's not the coaches competency that's the base problem. o_O

All your "points" have been proven wrong many times already, and yet you continue with it. You either have a short term memory or are just incredibly self absorbed. Maybe it's both.

I would ask u to stop the circus act, but it seems that's all you can provide. At least change it up or something every now and then....add some juggling, exotic animals, or whatever else besides the clown show.

If you dont like what we say, get over yourself and block us already. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the fantasy pictures Mrs. Sad took of your hot action with Laura!!
Actually, sadgator is pretty sure he caught fantasy mrs. sadgator checking fantasy Laura Rutledge out...

and Rutledge is so fem hot, you know she’d be into it...

images

Last edited:

and Paco’d be like...

“Yeah sadgator, I must admit you were absolutely correct....we all unfairly judged Mike White WAY too early. He really is building an awesome program....we’re gonna kick Dayton’s ass...”
Is making the E8 an accomplishment?

All your "points" have been proven wrong many times already, and yet you continue with it. You either have a short term memory or are just incredibly self absorbed. Maybe it's both.

I would ask u to stop the circus act, but it seems that's all you can provide. At least change it up or something every now and then....add some juggling, exotic animals, or whatever else besides the clown show.

If you dont like what we say, get over yourself and block us already. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As usual, you add nothing to the discussion but more of your own biased crap with no dicsussion of the question.

o_O

So why don't you just put me on ignore instead of attempting to tell me what to do. :cool:
Your own debating incompetence is not my problem. :p

That kind of no-answer it what I expected from you, as that's about all you're up to..

And why didn't you just put me on ignore? Ans: Masochist... :rolleyes:

You're the one with the issue with what others post aka you responding to my post first in this thread. Therefore, if you weren't a total circus act you would have put me on ignore like you've told others to put you on ignore if they didn't like what you said. It's essentially hypocritical.

The irony is astounding, yet boring due to it's repeated usage. Get it, circus act? That's a rhetorical question because I know you don't and it doesn't require your response to prove you don't get it.
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here's a stone cold solid fact for your dumb-azz, Mike White is the coach, with a raise and a contract extension through 2024-25. It was given to him by the people that have already forgotten more than a twit like you will ever know. :p

Now, please continue with your brand of stupidity, it's pretty funny from where I'm sitting. :D:p:D

Here's a stone cold solid fact for your dumb-azz, Mike White is the coach, with a raise and a contract extension through 2024-25. It was given to him by the people that have already forgotten more than a twit like you will ever know. :p

Now, please continue with your brand of stupidity, it's pretty funny from where I'm sitting. :D:p:D

Well, if you don't like what I have to say then why don't you put me on ignore like you tell others to do to you all the time? What are you? Some kind of masochist?

Fyi, you're only good for killing some time by laughing at your "12 clown in a small car" message board performance. Definitely not worth the effort of taking you seriously since you never retain any previous points that OTHERS have told you already. So, taking that into consideration, you ain't worth the time to treat more than what you are. lolz but I got to stop procrastinating and finish up something before the end of the day. I assume your entertainment will extend to others. see ya.

Hopefully, Mr. Rutledge is taking full advantage of it...

Every hot young new mom goes through a “Mommy wants to be a bad girl...” phase. It doesn’t last long...but sadgator’s time with mrs. sadgator during that period still gives him the strength to tolerate even the shittiest of weeks...even after all these many years later...

Last edited:
Holes awarding themselves a Final Four.

Because if you’re jealous of your rival bad enough, and you write about it enough, you too are a champion, even if it never really happened (and never will).

Man who would have guessed that we would have smoked Duke, and Kansas by over 50 points a game. I think we will get notice that the other three teams in the Final Four will just forfeit. Therefore when there aren't any games this weekend we will know why.;)

Man who would have guessed that we would have smoked Duke, and Kansas by over 50 points a game. I think we will get notice that the other three teams in the Final Four will just forfeit. Therefore when there aren't any games this weekend we will know why.;)

I think they would play the other semifinal. Just to see who comes in second.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I went to my local Wal Mart after work and to my surprise they had about 8-10 travel-size hand sanitizers all by themselves on an otherwise empty shelf. They did have a sign up asking people to limit themselves to just one, which I did.

I've seen seniors actually arguing over hand soap.

and Paco’d be like...

Post wreaks of dementia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT