ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

Reactions: BCSpell
I guess Bill Maher has turned far right. KalimGoodman's favorite rebuttal is far right.

Bill Maher swipes Biden's speech to Black graduates: 'We're not living in that world that he's talking about'

Bill Maher is white so he doesn't count. :D

Bill Maher is white so he doesn't count. :D
In KalimGoodman's world, you are exactly correct.
I had to laugh last month when he accused you of lying about knowing black culture. I would bet a lot money that you know far more black history and culture than he will ever know. Just look at the nonsensical things that he writes where race is concerned. He thinks he's an expert.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
I had to laugh last month when he accused you of lying about knowing black culture. I would bet a lot money that you know far more black history and culture than he will ever know. Just look at the nonsensical things that he writes where race is concerned. He thinks he's an expert.
History possibly, culture is a push.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I asked 5 kids in the neighborhood whether you fire or throw shots.

Course he's younger than me too.

Ok lets bet. I am all for that. How much and how will we decide?

Yet another example of you "throwing shots" without any factual basis in reality.
Was it? or maybe it proves how upset far right people get when race is discussed. It pisses them off to hear anything that goes against how they want the US to be viewed.

I am not saying that I agree with all that he said but there is quite a few black people that believe a lot of what he said. You guys think it's bad that the democrats acknowledges that, I don't. I think the Rs would do better with black people if they did as well. Hate to tell you but yes there are black people that views attacks on Affirmative action, DEI and books as an attack on black people.

It pisses off far left people like KalimGoodman when truths are spoken about black people that goes against how they want to be viewed.

An excerpt from Biden's speech:

"It’s natural to wonder if democracy you hear about actually works for you.

What is democracy if Black men are being killed in the street? "

Maybe Biden should have told the audience and KarimGoodman WHO is killing these black men in the street. They are being killed by OTHER black men in the street. But you don't hear about that because it's an ugly truth.
So Biden, you are such a piece of crap to omit that. It's like kids killing their parents and now complaining that they're orphans.

It pisses off far left people like KalimGoodman when truths are spoken about black people that goes against how they want to be viewed.
Here's the thing, I don't imagine the 7 students and faculty were protesting Biden because they're ultra maga.

If I had to guess they:

Wanted a black alumni speaker
Would prefer their graduation not be used for political grandstanding

Or

Don't care for policies that take money away from their communities and giving it to illegals

And possibly don't care for US involvement in the Ukraine and Israel conflicts.

This is, after all, Dr. King's Alma mater.

Reactions: BCSpell

Maybe Biden should have told the audience and KarimGoodman WHO is killing these black men in the street. They are being killed by OTHER black men in the street. But you don't hear about that because it's an ugly truth.
So Biden, you are such a piece of crap to omit that. It's like kids killing their parents and now complaining that they're orphans

Here's another from Biden:

What is democracy if a trail of broken promises still leave Black — Black communities behind?

Who exactly is making these broken promises for 50 years? Ain't the republicans. Are the reparations that dems teased with rolling in yet or is that one more broken promise. Broken promises are an indictment of the left, not the right.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

So Biden, you are such a piece of crap to omit that. It's like kids killing their parents and now complaining that they're orphans.
Yes there are plenty of black people that believes that. My cousin doesn't vote because he believes that. I know people that truly believe that it's easy to gundown black and get away with it.

See example 3.

• Wow

What is democracy if a trail of broken promises still leave Black — Black communities behind?

Who exactly is making these broken promises for 50 years? Ain't the republicans. Are the reparations that dems teased with rolling in yet or is that one more broken promise. Broken promises are an indictment of the left, not the right.
53% of black currently live in republican led states. About 60% of black people spent all of their life in republican led states. Majority of black people that live in poverty are in republican led states. There are the things that never reaches people like you, and yet you want to educate me on black people. I spent all my life learning about black people struggles. The democrats definitely don't get a pass on this but don't pretend like it's only the democrats that contributed to failed policies within the black community. Just go and look at how Republican policies harmed black people in Louisiana or Mississippi.

• Wow

What he totally left out here was FJB is from the party who make all the promises at election time...and NEVER delivered on any of the promises. Black people are FINALLY figuring this out, and that is what you see in the polling.

What he totally left out here was FJB is from the party who make all the promises at election time...and NEVER delivered on any of the promises. Black people are FINALLY figuring this out, and that is what you see in the polling.
Thanks for that. I didn't waste my time responding to KalimGoodman because he missed the point as usual, that you immediately picked up on. The point was who the party was MAKING THE PROMISES, which was the dems. How does he think they were getting 90% of the vote. So as usual, he doesn't stay on point and just proves his reading comprehension.

Even the Morehouse grads walked out during his weak attempt at pandering. It wouldn't have been worse had he brought up his hero, Senator Robert Byrd.

Hate to tell you but yes there are black people that views attacks on Affirmative action, DEI and books as an attack on black people.
Remind me who brought the suit that brought down affirmative action? It wasn't the far right, it was Asians, a pretty mixed bag politically.

And let's be real it's not black folks that champion DEI or take it to absurd lengths. It's far left white people that think of all people of color as helpless children.

Didn't you and I have I discussion on the original meaning of woke versus how meaningless it is now?

You think this generations Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell or Clarence Thomas are happy with DEI?

This is what it means when we say a community is not monolithic.

I can't believe as a college graduate you're OK with a narcistic self serving speech like that on a day that's supposed to represent the culmination of hard work and education.

You have got to be the most intellectually dishonest human being in this thread.

Newsflash, he likes black people just fine, he doesn't like you. And I'm fixing to join him if you don't start acting like you have some damn sense.
Black people. ALL people, did better under Trump but that doesn’t overcome Kalim’s politics.

Race baiters gotta race bait.

Remind me who brought the suit that brought down affirmative action? It wasn't the far right, it was Asians, a pretty mixed bag politically.

And let's be real it's not black folks that champion DEI or take it to absurd lengths. It's far left white people that think of all people of color as helpless children.

Didn't you and I have I discussion on the original meaning of woke versus how meaningless it is now?

You think this generations Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell or Clarence Thomas are happy with DEI?

I can't believe as a college graduate you're OK with a narcistic self serving speech like that on a day that's supposed to represent the culmination of hard work and education.
And who recruited the Asian Americans for the lawsuit? Edward Blum, a hard right conservative activist. Read about him. He used the Asian people as a front. I bet you didn't know any of that!

3 hard core conservative black people, you forgot Larry Elder!

But that is the overall point I am making. Black people aren't monolithic. The same can be said about every race.

You guys have shown that you only see black people through the lens that you feel comfortable with. You don't care to respect, hear out or try to understand the other side of the Thomas Sowells.

There is a great number and I'll argue a majority that view black people as being attacked by certain laws or court decisions. You guys just think the democrats are telling black people these things and they just believe it. That's completely inaccurate.

Even you don't believe something, try to understand why the other side does feel that way.

It's like being married, if your spouse says that I feel like you are taking me for granted, would you just say bs and walk away? Or would you try to understand why your spouse feel that way?

And who recruited the Asian Americans for the lawsuit? Edward Blum, a hard right conservative activist. Read about him. He used the Asian people as a front. I bet you didn't know any of that!

But that is the overall point I am making. Black people aren't monolithic. The same can be said about every race.

You guys have shown that you only see black people through the lens that you feel comfortable with. You don't care to respect, hear out or try to understand the other side of the Thomas Sowells.

There is a great number and I'll argue a majority that view black people as being attacked by certain laws or court decisions. You guys just think the democrats are telling black people these things and they just believe it. That's completely inaccurate.

Even you don't believe something, try to understand why the other side does feel that way.

It's like being married, if your spouse says that I feel like you are taking me for granted, would you just say bs and walk away? Or would you try to understand why your spouse feel that way?
I am sick and tired of hearing you say "you guys just think" in reference to black people or black issues. You are full of S**t in issuing your degree of "you guys just think" when you have no idea and your statement comes from what you INFER people say, or what you inaccurately think people say or the misquotes you hang on posters. You are a very poor reader and writer of the English language and about the worst person I can think of to ACCURATELY pass judgment on what people think. It's your warped version of how YOU say they think. Maybe you can head to Home Depot later and find even a broader brush than "you guys"

Reactions: gatordad3

That's horseshit. This has been a point of contention for Asian people for YEARS. Lawyers shop for test cases but people with axes to grind are looking for lawyers. See every 2nd amendment test case ever.

No shit, that's what you use examples for. Incidentally, where did Herman Cain get his degree from?

DUH that's why i listed the most conservative black folks I could think of.

Respect is earned and I'm not trying to understand stupid shit. You're literally contradicting yourself. When was the last, nay first, time you ever took the side of any black conservative?

You think I spend any time trying to understand where AOC or Ilhan Omar are coming from? Probably as much time as you spend trying to understand where Mike Gaetz or Ron Desantis is coming from.

Show your work.

You think democrats show up on Sundays at black baptists churches during election season for fun?

You're literally proving the point. There is hard data that black people aren't buying what their mayors and religious leaders are selling them anymore.

But, you're skipping over Biden losing 20 percent of black support and going straight back to your usual nonsense.

Why? Between the 94 crime bill and Biden's extremely racist statements over the years at this point i'm dismissing support for Biden as willful ignorance. You just can't help yourself, I suspect deep down inside you get why a white man with a racist past telling people who LIVE IN ATLANTA about what's happening on the streets at a graduation ceremony is wrong AF but you absolutely won't admit it because of the audience. So you're going to toe the party line.

Yes, and that's why I'm not married.

Last edited:

So degrading......

That's horseshit. This has been a point of contention for Asian people for YEARS. Lawyers shop for test cases but people with axes to grind are looking for lawyers. See every 2nd amendment test case ever.

No shit, that's what you use examples for. Incidentally, where did Herman Cain get his degree from?

DUH that's why i listed the most conservative black folks I could think of.

Respect is earned and I'm not trying to understand stupid shit. You're literally contradicting yourself. When was the last, nay first, time you ever took the side of any black conservative?

You think I spend any time trying to understand where AOC or Ilhan Omar are coming from? Probably as much time as you spend trying to understand where Mike Gaetz or Ron Desantis is coming from.

Show your work.

You think democrats show up on Sundays at black baptists churches during election season for fun?

You're literally proving the point. There is hard data that black people aren't buying what their mayors and religious leaders are selling them anymore.

But, you're skipping over Biden losing 20 percent of black support and going straight back to your usual nonsense.

Why? Between the 94 crime bill and Biden's extremely racist statements over the years at this point i'm dismissing support for Biden as willful ignorance. You just can't help yourself, I suspect deep down inside you get why a white man with a racist past telling people who LIVE IN ATLANTA about what's happening on the streets at a graduation ceremony is wrong AF but you absolutely won't admit it because of the audience. So you're going to toe the party line.

Yes, and that's why I'm not married.
Lord, this may be your best post ever. He cannot handle truth that contradicts his political orthodxy and just refuses to acknowlege or believe and would rather bury head in sand. Here is a great recent example.

Grandhavendiddy, who Kalim has said he has a lot of respect for, made the comment in a recent thread of how the DOJ has become weaponized. Kalim must have been astounded at that characterization, of course disagreed, and then insultingly told Grandhavendiddy "You are better than that."
Kalim cannot possibly believe that the DOJ under this admin would be weaponized. CNN and MSNBC are not going to cover the stories that lead to that. This is why it is a complete waste of time to argue with him on anything when he believes or WANTS TO BELIEVE that 2+2=3.

Believe it or not, HE's better than that. He's perfectly capable of rational debate when he feels like it, but when he gets in his "everyone is against me" bag, he chooses aggravating hills to die on and it bugs me.

Believe it or not, HE's better than that. He's perfectly capable of rational debate when he feels like it, but when he gets in his "everyone is against me" bag, he chooses aggravating hills to die on and it bugs me.
To his comment that black people aren't monolithic, is that recognized as black conservatives are absolutely villified and trashed by his party because they have different ideas. But with Kalim, it's party first, race second.

To his comment that black people aren't monolithic, is that recognized as black conservatives are absolutely villified and trashed by his party because they have different ideas. But with Kalim, it's party first, race second.
Lets examine this in detail.

Hey @kalimgoodman tell me an issue that affects you personally in 2024 where you agree with the opinion of the black conservative of your choosing.

BOLDFACE lie. I have said previously to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I agree with a lot of Candace Owens say about the black community. Search and reply with an apology.

BOLDFACE lie. I have said previously to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I agree with a lot of Candace Owens say about the black community. Search and reply with an apology.
She's definitely a conservative. What issue are you specifically are you 100 percent on board with?

So now you are antisemitic now too? 😂

Lets examine this in detail.

Hey @kalimgoodman tell me an issue that affects you personally in 2024 where you agree with the opinion of the black conservative of your choosing.
I agree with black fathers needing to do better, I agree that too many rely on government assistance, I agree that we need to take school seriously, I agree that our culture needs to get away from "flexing" on our own people, I agree that we need better role models, I don't agree that systemic racism is everywhere...man don't get me started BUT I know this is for nothing because you guy always forget when I say these things. This not even my first time saying this. Orange and I had this convo, but he "forgot".

I agree with black fathers needing to do better, I agree that too many rely on government assistance, I agree that we need to take school seriously, I agree that our culture needs to get away from "flexing" on our own people, I agree that we need better role models,
I don't know anyone who doesn't agree with this. This is common sense. This is certainly not a conservative issue. This is a community issue.

I don't agree that systemic racism is everywhere...
Now we're getting somewhere. So we're at America isn't as racist as it used to be but we still have room to improve?

man don't get me started BUT I know this is for nothing because you guy always forget when I say these things.

#%$@$%^$^&*%)*(&^*_(%^($#*@#$%

This not even my first time saying this. Orange and I had this convo, but he "forgot".
So, refresh his memory.

I don't know anyone who doesn't agree with this. This is common sense. This is certainly not a conservative issue. This is a community issue.

Now we're getting somewhere. So we're at America isn't as racist as it used to be but we still have room to improve?

#%$@$%^$^&*%)*(&^*_(%^($#*@#$%

So, refresh his memory.
SO you were wrong about me? I have my liberal views for sure but with race I am in the middle. I also don't think that white supremacy is really much of a concern. I know it's still out there but I don't worry about it. I am also against AA.

I always viewed you as the more sensible Trump supporter/Republican (I was wrong). I am trying to make you guys understand that liberal and moderate ideas within the black community should be taken seriously as well. You guys tend to thing if the idea isn't conservative, then ignore it or it's bs, I disagree.

Remember once upon a time black people being free was considered a liberal idea, black people voting was a liberal idea, etc. So don't think that conservative ideas are the only way because history disputes that, UNLESS you think black has too many rights...

2 things. You would never get an apology from me on anything until you apologize to me for accusing me of having anger toward black people. Any anger I may have shown as now is only to one person, who just happens to be black.

And second, why don't you learn how to write properly instead of coming across as if you're illiterate. Not becoming. I'm not even going to tell you that you're better than that because I am not sure.

SO you were wrong about me? I have my liberal views for sure but with race I am in the middle. I also don't think that white supremacy is really much of a concern. I know it's still out there but I don't worry about it. I am also against AA.

I always viewed you as the more sensible Trump supporter/Republican (I was wrong). I am trying to make you guys understand that liberal and moderate ideas within the black community should be taken seriously as well. You guys tend to thing if the idea isn't conservative, then ignore it or it's bs, I disagree.

Remember once upon a time black people being free was considered a liberal idea, black people voting was a liberal idea, etc. So don't think that conservative ideas are the only way because history disputes that, UNLESS you think black has too many rights...
I remember us freeing the slaves..WTF are you talking about? (your side was against it)

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT