ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

Can you vote in NY with a criminal record? Eh, probably.
Voting rights retained while incarcerated for a felony conviction in: Maine and Vermont.

Voting rights restored automatically upon release from prison in: The District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Utah.

Voting rights restored automatically once released from prison and discharged from parole (probationers can vote) in: California, Colorado, Connecticut, New York, and South Dakota.

Voting rights restored automatically upon completion of sentence, including prison, parole, and probation in: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Voting rights restoration is dependent on the type of conviction and/or the outcome of an individual petition or application to the government in: Alabama, Delaware, Mississippi, Nevada, Tennessee, and Wyoming.

Voting rights can only be restored through an individual petition or application to the government in: Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, andVirginia.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Hamas Joe and Heinrich Garland should be sued civilly ( this is disgraceful )

And the idiot lefties CLAIM Trump is the one that lies...yet the best they come up with about his lies are "inauguration crowd sizes". Remember...they DOP what they ACCUSE others of.
he does lie, thats not up for debate.

I honestly don't have any idea what you're talking about. I'll sit this one out. Every topic isn't for me.
Ashely Biden posited her sex addiction might have stemmed from inappropriate showers her father took with her.

She testified recently that the material in that diary is true.

Joe Biden’s daughter said he molested her.

Is that boiled down to a level you can comprehend?

Like I said. I'll sit this one out, geez
😂

4b0173565b112f9d0b5daf090f1cb50d.gif

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT