Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-4

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
So, at Vanderbilt yesterday we staged our greatest road comeback ever to increase our record to 6-1. ( Bowl eligible ) What do you think our final record will be after the final 5 games? Unless we play perfect, Georgia is going to be real tough and the other one that worries me is Mizzou. I think we finally get the Noles again and take back Ron Zook Field.

I say 10-2.....

Thanks to our easy schedule and Mullen's play calling ability, I think we get 10 wins this year. Unfortunately, because neither Mullen or his assistants can recruit, we will see the same pattern we've seen the last 10 years. A few good years, mostly filled with close games, and embarrassing seasons. He just doesn't have the ability to put together top classes. And that's what is needed to win the natty. Otherwise, he would have won at Miss State, but he never did. He never even beat Bama or won a division title after 9 seasons. Considering his recruiting level is the same as it was in Miss State, there's no reason to expect different results.

If only Mullen could recruit top 5 classes. Then we could win championships with his skill set.

Thanks to our easy schedule and Mullen's play calling ability, I think we get 10 wins this year. Unfortunately, because neither Mullen or his assistants can recruit, we will see the same pattern we've seen the last 10 years. A few good years, mostly filled with close games, and embarrassing seasons. He just doesn't have the ability to put together top classes. And that's what is needed to win the natty. Otherwise, he would have won at Miss State, but he never did. He never even beat Bama or won a division title after 9 seasons. Considering his recruiting level is the same as it was in Miss State, there's no reason to expect different results.

If only Mullen could recruit top 5 classes. Then we could win championships with his skill set.

Lol so that's your argument.

Okay.

OP needs to add a 6-6 option for Fever :D

To be fair, I picked 7-5 for this year. I assumed there would be 2 losses to inferior teams because there almost always is in a first year transition with a new staff. Maybe the UK loss will end up being one of those, but I also thought Florida would be 5-2 at best at this point, instead they are 6-1.

9-3 is likely the floor for this team, 11-1 the ceiling. Great effort by Mullen and the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT