ADVERTISEMENT

Feinstein dead at 90

Let's not forget the outrageous dirty trick she orchestrated by withholding the letter written be Christine Blasey Ford accusing Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct. Feinstein couldn't wait to use it at a more opportune time. Evil woman.
I never get caught up in the BS niceties that happen when someone dies. I knew exactly who she was. Her dying today does not change my mind.

Let's not forget the outrageous dirty trick she orchestrated by withholding the letter written be Christine Blasey Ford accusing Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct. Feinstein couldn't wait to use it at a more opportune time. Evil woman.
Once she started on the road to mental decline she had handlers who were put in place to control her actions. It was a huge and sad black mark on her legacy and the exposure of those actions and the failed effort were an embarrassment-which I’m not sure she even grasped.

Once she started on the road to mental decline she had handlers who were put in place to control her actions. It was a huge and sad black mark on her legacy and the exposure of those actions and the failed effort were an embarrassment-which I’m not sure she even grasped.
In all fairness, you are correct. But the despicable thing she did concerning Kavanaugh will be what I remember her for

Here’s my favorite part of the D Feinstein career retrospective from Bloomberg:

Dianne Feinstein, whose 30-plus-year tenure as a US senator was the longest in history by a woman and was distinguished by the battles she took on against gunmakers AND THE US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY has died. She was 90.

She was a vocal supporter of drone strikes, enhanced surveillance by the National Security Agency and other covert-warfare measures. In 2013, when former CIA employee Edward Snowden leaked the NSA’s phone-snooping programs, she condemned the act as treason.

👍

images

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
That's the very definition of a DC lifetime leech. Undoubtably, most of them are Democrats, but not always. I'm not sure but I believe she had a known China spy in her employ. I don't wish death on anyone, but good riddance to the system. She was a vile POS. (Typical Democrat) @kalimgoodman, and I don't care about Hunter. 😂

That's like being tired of people who act like civilized adults.
It’s like being tired of this…..if it’s too long, at least listen to first 5 minutes. You will get the gist.

There is a reason we need to completely change the status quo on whom we vote for. No more career politicians. No Desantis, No Haley, No Tim Scott, No Kasich etc….

There is one man that could financially tell the establishment to EABODS. ONE. Exactly ONE in our lifetimes that has already done it. ONE. Donald Trump.

That's like being tired of people who act like civilized adults.
THANK GOD our founding Fathers and the people who beat the chit out of the British did not think your way. You are mostly a very wimpy person, aren't you? You refuse to put yourself in position to protect your family if they were threatened. Now you defend political POS's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT