ADVERTISEMENT

Endgame.

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

this is likely the endgame from the radical policies of 2020. Dont think it happens before a recession, the sheep are more compliant when the shit is hitting the fan, know what i mean???

SHEEP

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

this is likely the endgame from the radical policies of 2020. Dont think it happens before a recession, the sheep are more compliant when the shit is hitting the fan, know what i mean???

SHEEP
Pelosi policies followed by a pedo wearing Depends has consequences!!

3f3b86d08104fccd.jpeg

It is going to be very, very bad.

As Milton Friedman said about our deficit spending: “ something that can’t continue- will not continue”.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
It is going to be very, very bad.

As Milton Friedman said about our deficit spending: “ something that can’t continue- will not continue”.
now the trumpanzees care about the deficit!!!! you really cannot make this shit up!!

now the trumpanzees care about the deficit!!!! you really cannot make this shit up!!
I’ve ALWAYS cared about The Debt & Deficit Spending.

We need a Balanced Budget Amendment. $34T in debt & $2T annual deficits have destroyed our economy… America brings in $5T in taxes each year. That is more than enough to run our government.

SVB was nothing - a chump change bank failure, compared to what’s coming.

We MUST stop funding our government w these BULLSHIT CR & Omnibus Bills. Congress needs to do their job and follow the 12 Appropriation Bill Cycle they are legally required to construct.

We have gone from $3T in debt (1995) to where we are. We have only done The 12 Bill Process 3 times since 1995!

The US Petro Dollar has died due to this! BAD, BAD days coming.

I’ve ALWAYS cared about The Debt & Deficit Spending.

We need a Balanced Budget Amendment. $34T in debt & $2T annual deficits have destroyed our economy… America brings in $5T in taxes each year. That is more than enough to run our government.

SVB was nothing - a chump change bank failure, compared to what’s coming.

We MUST stop funding our government w these BULLSHIT CR & Omnibus Bills. Congress needs to do their job and follow the 12 Appropriation Bill Cycle they are legally required to construct.

We have gone from $3T in debt (1995) to where we are. We have only done The 12 Bill Process 3 times since 1995!

The US Petro Dollar has died due to this! BAD, BAD days coming.
Bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT