ADVERTISEMENT

End of Winter Climate Report

Negligible snowfall in the northeast this winter. This is proof, according to Ghost’s analysis of which I am an ardent devotee, that warming is happening everywhere because when you boil water in a pot it is all the same temperature (this is actual analysis, I’m not just making it up to make Ghost sound stupid).

Reactions: BSC911
Warmists: The world is on fire!"

Also warmists: "Negligible snowfall in the northeast this winter."

LOLs

Stupidest shit I’ve ever heard: “if the planet were warming, you wouldn’t see cold weather. It’s like when you boil water, the water isn’t boiling in some places but cold in others.”

(!!)

Stupidest shit I’ve ever heard: “if the planet were warming, you wouldn’t see cold weather. It’s like when you boil water, the water isn’t boiling in some places but cold in others.”

(!!)

"The world is on fire"

"Hottest 5 years in the history of the planet"

"Record snowfall reported across the globe"

Any moron knows you can't have the third, if the first two are correct.

I got about halfway through it. Useless.

1. Greta was cold and wore a scarf.
2. Some lady in the UK was cold.
3. It snowed a lot in some places (snow is not a measurement of temperature)
4. Some dude made a stupid prediction that there will be no more winters. OK, he’s an idiot.

If you are looking for real climate science.com to get an objective take, then you’ve gone to the wrong place. It’s a good place to go if you are looking for insignificant factoids to make yourself feel better though.

The Warmist does not study all data available as do the rest of us. Critical thinking simplest component is analysis. Most of us here are introduced to a current event. We analyze from every angle then enter the debate. We avoid the component called emotion. We employ the most complex component called logic.

The Warmist is introduced to a current event by the Collusion News Network and immediately enters the debate, armed only with talking points. The assumptions component fails the Warmist.

The Warmist is introduced to a current event by the Collusion News Network and immediately enters the debate, armed only with talking points.

Yep. Because most dems cannot think critically or objectively. They vomit talking points, then when a critical thinker asks them to defend those talking points, they have no idea what to say, so they start with the personal attacks.

Normally it only takes @bradleygator 2 replies before he gets flustered and in with the personal attacks. @BSC911 can sometimes go 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT