ADVERTISEMENT

Emory to the Portal

Good bail for EJ imo, and 3-star Kitna might want to join him in the portal....

They can get by next season with AR and Del Rio-Wilson, as both seem to be a better fit for ole Nappy-head's style of offense. And there's plenty of portal rejects available for depth.

They can get by next season with AR and Del Rio-Wilson, as both seem to be a better fit for ole Nappy-head's style of offense.

Lol here we go!

Fascinating that you don't get banned for this kind of stuff.

And I've never advocated it before (much to your disbelief I'm sure) but my goodness.

Rants about hating the university. Rants about how we're all idiots. A recent today about how you don't care anymore anyway. And now this?

you're like the serial killer that is doing everything he can to get caught.

You used to be fun. Honestly. I've argued against you being banned, because it was fun. But at this point you really are nothing but this weird, twisted, angry person looking for nothing but attention. Seeing how far you can push the buttons before you get what you want.

Unreal.

They can get by next season with AR and Del Rio-Wilson, as both seem to be a better fit for ole Nappy-head's style of offense. And there's plenty of portal rejects available for depth.
Dude, Coach just killed it on the trail with a short period to do it in and you have THIS to say. Can you get any more derogatory? I'm with Danny on this one. Time for you to exit....

Reactions: nothergator
According to a report from Pete Thamel of Yahoo Sports, Jones plans to enter the transfer portal, though he will plan to play in the bowl game. Jones led Florida in passing and rushing, with 2,563 yards passing, and 19 touchdowns to go along with 696 yards rushing, and 4 touchdowns. Led the team in interceptions also.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Lol here we go!

And I've never advocated it before (much to your disbelief I'm sure) but my goodness.

Rants about hating the university. Rants about how we're all idiots. A recent today about how you don't care anymore anyway. And now this?

You used to be fun. Honestly. I've argued against you being banned, because it was fun. But at this point you really are nothing but this weird, twisted, angry person looking for nothing but attention. Seeing how far you can push the buttons before you get what you want.

Unreal.

Sometimes I feel the same way.

But you know, Dannygator, when I take the time to read Insta's posts, and I really try to walk a mile in his shoes, I sometimes find myself realizing that, deep down, underneath the UFO and Bigfoot stuff, between the mismatched font sizes, behind the collection of hour-long YouTube videos, deep down in his tender heart of hearts, Insta is really just a mean sumbich.

Last edited:

Prayers for you. I hope the Lord fixes your vision and your heart. Sad you see somebody that way.

Sometimes I feel the same way.

But you know, Dannygator, when I take the time to read Insta's posts, and I really try to walk a mile in his shoes, I sometimes find myself realizing that, deep down, underneath the UFO and Bigfoot stuff, between the mismatched font sizes, behind the collection of hour-long YouTube videos, deep down in his tender heart of hearts, Insta is really just a mean sumbich.

He just pulled a Don Imus.

You can't call people Nappy-headed.

Also, I was reading this waiting for the "but deep down he's just a frustrated fan like all of us are sometimes" but no. You killed it.

Bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Lol here we go!

Unreal.
I use to like having him around but he is now a lost cause. I'm sick of his snh!t

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
I use to like having him around but he is now a lost cause. I'm such of his snh!t

Whether someone be a troll or somebody who is just being theirself, I actually don't mind people who seem to regal themselves in being the black sheep IF it's maneuvered in a clever and fresh way.

Insta isn't like that.

Feels like you've read 3 or 4 of his, you've pretty much read 95% of what he will ever say.....and what's said is the absurdity of the absurd.

Ah, so it's now time that I should just tow the party line here, instead of being anywhere near honest in my attitudes? Okeeey Dookeey dudes, I'm in.

I love all of the new hires, they are going to be the best championship staff in UF's fine long history.
All of the incoming recruits are double-dandy player quality.
This is the best sports board on the planet.
I still love all of those posting here, the good, the bad, and even the ugly.
And the UAA, Pres, and AD are the smartest group of managers in college sports.
Are we good now?
😉

Ah, so it's now time that I should just tow the party line here, instead of being anywhere near honest in my attitudes? Okeeey Dookeey dudes, I'm in.

I love all of the new hires, they are going to be the best championship staff in UF's fine long history.
All of the incoming recruits are double-dandy player quality.
This is the best sports board on the planet.
I still love all of those posting here, the good, the bad, and even the ugly.
And the UAA, Pres, and AD are the smartest group of managers in college sports.
Are we good now?
😉
Now you’re getting it.

sadgator appreciates Jones’ loyalty and dedication to Florida over the years…but if you declare you are going into the portal, sadgator doesn’t think you should get to play in the bowl game…
The bowl game could get interesting. An entire staff of lame duck coaches, a starting QB that has hit the portal and a few opt outs.

A. He shouldn’t be playing in the game as what about the QB’s who ARE going to be Gators in 2022? I’d rather lose with them than win with a quitter. The old saying about “Don’t let the door!”

B. Every time he had a good game going he’d throw an awful interception. Wouldn’t it be weird if LSU got him since their starting QB Johnson is now in the Portal and they open with FSU next season?

C. I guess he thought he’d lose his job to AR15 next year?

The bowl game could get interesting. An entire staff of lame duck coaches, a starting QB that has hit the portal and a few opt outs.
IMO Richardson should start and stay in the game, and let the other guys (not Jones) do any relief or mop up duty. It's time for AR15 to fill those big boy shoes whether the result is good or bad. His ceiling is in the stratosphere compared to Jones. There's absolutely nothing to build on by playing Jones anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
IMO Richardson should start and stay in the game, and let the other guys (not Jones) do any relief or mop up duty. It's time for AR15 to fill those big boy shoes whether the result is good or bad. His ceiling is in the stratosphere compared to Jones. There's absolutely nothing to build on by playing Jones anyway.

AR had surgery and not playing

sadgator appreciates Jones’ loyalty and dedication to Florida over the years…but if you declare you are going into the portal, sadgator doesn’t think you should get to play in the bowl game…

So you punish all the other players who played all year and literally take any chance of winning away from them? Emory played for the Gators this season and the bowl game is part of this season.

A. He shouldn’t be playing in the game as what about the QB’s who ARE going to be Gators in 2022? I’d rather lose with them than win with a quitter. The old saying about “Don’t let the door!”

B. Every time he had a good game going he’d throw an awful interception. Wouldn’t it be weird if LSU got him since their starting QB Johnson is now in the Portal and they open with FSU next season?

C. I guess he thought he’d lose his job to AR15 next year?

this take sucks.

If we are OK with Billy telling kids they don’t fit, why are we bitter towards kids who take his advice and free him up a scholarship?

I mean Billy can’t technically pull his scholarship, would we prefer Emory stay and take up a scholly?

I really don’t have an issue with Emory staying and playing in the bowl game. It is part of the season and he was on the team and I think has a right to play the last game if he so chooses.
Napier and him have talked and both agreed this was the best path for Emory. Wish him well.

It's probably best for Jones as he was never going to get it together with Richardson here. Curious to see where he ends up.

AR is out. Knee surgery.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0211212-ftrvofjhwfbktctjibmmpdo7iu-story.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT