ADVERTISEMENT

Election Issues in PA

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
I know our liberal friends don't care, and this isn't "evidence"...but why are these men committing felonies to throw away documentation/destroy evidence related to the Presidential election in their county? If everything was above board, why risk jail time to interfere with an audit?

Delaware County was the last county in the state to fully report its ballots for the 2020 election, and several races were in the scope of being flipped by a few thousand votes. The lawsuit suggests an election machine shredded thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots, with the data corroborating it deliberately erased in the lead up to the right-to-know filing.

Several videos were released as part of the effort to corroborate the claims. In the first video shared, Tom Gallagher, an attorney for Delaware County, appears to be throwing return ballots into a trash can in anticipation of the election data audit. “At this point, I don’t want anybody to pick it up, and thinking we threw stuff away,” Gallagher says in the video. “We’re going to have a little campfire going.” A second video shows a conversation between the whistleblower and a man named “Ziggy.”

“Let’s put it this way. … Yes, there are tapes being tossed,” Ziggy says. “But they are of no audit value.” A third video was released showing a conversation between two men named Jim Savage and James Allen.

Trump won big in PA on Election Day. It was the days after, the Dimms found enough votes with their new mail-in vote scheme to tilt the election to Beijing Biden.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows Trump won.

Biden campaigning from Democrat debates pushed voters to up Trump's vote count to 74 million in 2020 from 63 million in 2016. Biden could only draw dozens at his rare campaign stop. Most "chumps" at Biden rallies wore MAGA hats.

Hiden and Kamala BOTH attended a 'rally' in Arizona days before the election. It was publicized and people were encouraged to come.

No one came. Not a single person. A reporter asked them where the people were at. Hiden camp claimed it was a private event.

Apparently Hiden and Kamala held a private rally, just for themselves, days before the election, in a swing state.

"Makes sense to me" - @kalimgoodman

Only a total moron would believe the Pantshitter in Chief actually got 50 million votes, period. It was a landslide election aided by the biggest fraud perpetrated on the American people. Anyone who believes differently is a low IQ, low information MSNBC viewer.

Hiden and Kamala BOTH attended a 'rally' in Arizona days before the election. It was publicized and people were encouraged to come.

No one came. Not a single person. A reporter asked them where the people were at. Hiden camp claimed it was a private event.

Apparently Hiden and Kamala held a private rally, just for themselves, days before the election, in a swing state.

Wrong!!! I have it from a good source 3 people showed if you're talking about the Phoenix rally. The Scranton, PA rally earlier found dozens, many wearing MAGA hats. Biden called them "chumps."

I listened to WBAP in Cow Town when the 2 tried to hold rallies in Dallas and Fort Worth. They were jeered in Dallas and vehicles followed their bus to Fort Worth honking and jeering on I-30. The next day WBAP said they cancelled planned rallies in San Antonio. Kamala said terrorists tried to run them off the road.

Kamala planned a rally in Miami for Cuban-Americans. Disaster! These stiffs did not receive 81 million legal votes.

Ghost, when you know the steal is in place, you don't need public rallies. You stay locked in your basement.

Only a total moron would believe the Pantshitter in Chief actually got 50 million votes, period. It was a landslide election aided by the biggest fraud perpetrated on the American people. Anyone who believes differently is a low IQ, low information MSNBC viewer.
Dude, I bet, if you were to hit the streets in almost any big city here in America, the people would tell you that Rittenhouse murdered 3 unarmed black men. The sheep will be sheep and be lead around by the herder (MSM)

Dude, I bet, if you were to hit the streets in almost any big city here in America, the people would tell you that Rittenhouse murdered 3 unarmed black men. The sheep will be sheep and be lead around by the herder (MSM)
True, but most of those people don't vote.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Awesome. Now we will find out how badly the dems cheated in PA. @kalimgoodman and @BSC911 live look right now:

It's pretty crazy.

Right now it appears someone filed a right to know request knowing it would lead to evidence destruction...then got hidden video of the felonious evidence destruction.

Still...we have crickets from the "no proof" crowd.

It's pretty crazy.

Right now it appears someone filed a right to know request knowing it would lead to evidence destruction...then got hidden video of the felonious evidence destruction.

Still...we have crickets from the "no proof" crowd.
Anything new on this? I've seen nothing, not that I expected to from the usual assclown media.

Reactions: fatman76
Anything new on this? I've seen nothing, not that I expected to from the usual assclown media.
No, but it only broke a day ago.

It's a lawsuit, so I'd expect it to move slowly and for them not to conduct discovery in a public forum.

Well this is certainly an interesting development.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Dimms are adamantly opposed to any investigation of the 2020 presidential election. Trump handily won PA on Election Day. It was the days after when Dimms magically found thousands of Biden votes created by the new Dimm COVID mail-in vote scheme.

Reactions: instaGATOR
There Was No Voter Fraud in PA or Anywhere Else.
Just another of the many Big Lies being perpetrated by the Rats and their deluded sheep.
=====

There is a Big Lie, but it's not what the traitorous Rats claim that it is.

The explosive new book from Dinesh D'Souza, author of the #1 New York Times bestsellers: Hillary's America, America, and Obama's America.

What is "the big lie" of the Democratic Party?

That conservatives—and President Donald Trump in particular—are fascists. Nazis, even. In a typical comment, MSNBC host Rachel Madcow says the Trump era is reminiscent of "what it was like when Hitler first became chancellor."

But in fact, this audacious lie is a complete inversion of the truth. Yes, there is a fascist threat in America—but that threat is from the Left and the Democratic Party. The Democratic left has an ideology virtually identical with fascism and routinely borrows tactics of intimidation and political terror from the Nazi Brownshirts.

To cover up their insidious fascist agenda, Democrats loudly accuse President Trump and other Republicans of being Nazis—an obvious lie, considering the GOP has been fighting the Democrats over slavery, genocide, racism and fascism from the beginning.

Now, finally, Dinesh D'Souza explodes the Left's big lie. He expertly exonerates President Trump and his supporters, then uncovers the Democratic Left's long, cozy relationship with Nazism: how the racist and genocidal acts of early Democrats inspired Adolf Hitler's campaign of death; how fascist philosophers influenced the great 20th century lions of the American Left; and how today's anti-free speech, anti-capitalist, anti-religious liberty, pro-violence Democratic Party is a frightening simulacrum of the Nazi Party.

Hitler coined the term "the big lie" to describe a lie that "the great masses of the people" will fall for precisely because of how bold and monstrous the lie is.
(just like
the CIA coined the phrase 'Conspiracy Theory' to hide and distract the public from their own Anti-American 'Deep State' government actions.

In The Big Lie, D'Souza shows that the Democratic Left's orchestrated campaign to paint President Trump and conservatives as Nazis to cover up its own fascism is, in fact, the biggest lie of all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT