ADVERTISEMENT

Election Fraud Explained

Of course. At least 200,000 of them snuck into locked voting centers all over the state of Wisconsin at 3am in the morning, tresspassing and breaking the law to cast their vote in private.

Man....they hated Trump almost as much as @Mdfgator hates not affording $8.33 a month.
You are still singing this song. Hilarious.

As I have told you, and told you, and told you, and as you obviously know for yourself, Republicans followed Trump's declaration that COVID was NBD and went and voted in person, while Democrats followed Biden's advice and mailed in ballots rather than risk infection. So what is the result of this? Those who voted in person had their votes immediately counted by voting machine and tallied, while the absentees had to be counted after. So if the early votes were mostly Republicans, and the later votes were mostly Democrats, what was going to be the result? Ummm, I'm thinking an early Trump lead followed by a later Biden rally.

Really, why are we still discussing this? Anyone who is still arguing there was a "steal", even after Fox paid over 750 million dollars for libel in saying there was a steal, is either a raging idiot, completely delusional, or a troll laughing at getting all the puppets to dance.

I just want someone to give me a logical explanation for how on election night we went to bed with Trump comfortably leading every swing state, with each state announcing that counting was done for the day and would resume at 8am the following morning.

We get up at 6am, and Trump is now trailing every swing state. Overnight each swing state magically 'found' hundreds of thousands of ballots, that all went for Hiden. And all ballots were 'counted' in the cover of darkness, without supervision.

No one can give me a logical explanation for how that happens. Fraud explains it perfectly.

I’ll say it again—it’s not that they Won’t give you an explanation, it’s that they Can’t. So they follow the Dems guide to just ignore it. Same sh*t, different day.

I’ll say it again—it’s not that they Won’t give you an explanation, it’s that they Can’t. So they follow the Dems guide to just ignore it. Same sh*t, different day.
There is literally an explanation one post above. So much for "critical Thinking". 🤣

But, you're on Sunburnt's team so he's giving you the participation award. He really must think the Pubs in here are on his T-Ball team or something.

As I have told you, and told you, and told you, and as you obviously know for yourself, Republicans followed Trump's declaration that COVID was NBD and went and voted in person, while Democrats followed Biden's advice and mailed in ballots rather than risk infection. So what is the result of this? Those who voted in person had their votes immediately counted by voting machine and tallied, while the absentees had to be counted after. So if the early votes were mostly Republicans, and the later votes were mostly Democrats, what was going to be the result? Ummm, I'm thinking an early Trump lead followed by a later Biden rally.

Really, why are we still discussing this? Anyone who is still arguing there was a "steal", even after Fox paid over 750 million dollars for libel in saying there was a steal, is either a raging idiot, completely delusional, or a troll laughing at getting all the puppets to dance.
You don’t know what side FoxNews is on, clearly.

Any conservative with a brain turned them off 11/3/2020 around 11pm EST and never looked back.

They fired their most popular host ever, because?

And the list of who they have fired are the most conservative: Beck, Henry, O’Reilly, Ailes, Bolling…

They keep just enough around to put up the facade, but their settlement with Dominion means nothing.

Why isn’t Sidney Powell in jail? She’s still calling for a review of election fraud and they can’t even disbar her.

There is literally an explanation one post above. So much for "critical Thinking". 🤣

But, you're on Sunburnt's team so he's giving you the participation award. He really must think the Pubs in here are on his T-Ball team or something.
Mail in votes explain how bloated voter rolls - with dead people still on them, which I saw for myself in MI - allow rampant cheating/harvesting if invalid ballots. It’s why signature verification was eliminated in several states. Its batches of mail in votes marked rec’d after Election Day.

Trump day-of voters broke the system and the cheating became obvious.

On election night around 10pm local time, 5 swing states announced that counting was done for the day, everyone go home, we will resume at 8am tomorrow morning.

Trump led all 5 states comfortably when counting ended on election night.

The following morning at 8am when counting was scheduled to resume, we discovered that vote totals in all 5 swing states had magically shifted toward Biden overnight and he now led in 3 of the 5 states.

Even though all 5 states told us counting was done for the day.

How does that happen? Any answer that doesn't include the word 'fraud' is invalid.

Mail in votes explain how bloated voter rolls - with dead people still on them, which I saw for myself in MI - allow rampant cheating/harvesting if invalid ballots. It’s why signature verification was eliminated in several states. Its batches of mail in votes marked rec’d after Election Day.

Trump day-of voters broke the system and the cheating became obvious.
"which I saw for myself" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

"which I saw for myself" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
I did.

There was an excel document of people over 100+ years old who voted. You could go into their state database and see some people that were 120+ years old who voted in the 2020 General election. I found about 15 in a row before I stopped, because it proved that someone was taking the automatically mailed ballots off a crappily maintained voter roll and casting votes for them.

I just rechecked randomly and they've not only cleaned it up some (I had to try 4 before I hit on one, you have to goalseek the birth month), they've removed the voting confirmation (showing when and where you voted) and it looks like these names have been taken off the mail in voting list. But dead people are still on the rolls, still registered voters, check for yourself. Normally you have to goal seek the birth month but I did that for you.

212. BERNICE,ROBINSON,1916,48202 (*select Jan as birth month)
She died in 2004.

I can longcat the thread and post all 14,550 dead people if you're bored. Bottom line is dead people are still registered and voting in MI.

I did.

There was an excel document of people over 100+ years old who voted. You could go into their state database and see some people that were 120+ years old who voted in the 2020 General election. I found about 15 in a row before I stopped, because it proved that someone was taking the automatically mailed ballots off a crappily maintained voter roll and casting votes for them.

I just rechecked randomly and they've not only cleaned it up some (I had to try 4 before I hit on one, you have to goalseek the birth month), they've removed the voting confirmation (showing when and where you voted) and it looks like these names have been taken off the mail in voting list. But dead people are still on the rolls, still registered voters, check for yourself. Normally you have to goal seek the birth month but I did that for you.

212. BERNICE,ROBINSON,1916,48202 (*select Jan as birth month)
She died in 2004.

I can longcat the thread and post all 14,550 dead people if you're bored. Bottom line is dead people are still registered and voting in MI.
"Count every vote" - @LizardGrad89

Mark Zuckerberg spent $400 million on the 2020 election. Was it for stuffed drop boxes? Zuckerberg has announced he'll spend nothing on the 2024 election.

Chapter 7, Zuckerberg Should be in Jail is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Most polling tells me Biden is illegitimate, even with the US average IQ standing at 98.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT