ADVERTISEMENT

EDUCATION IN A 1 PARTY GOVERNMENT SCENARIO HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST .. BURNING AND BANNING DR SUESS , UNCLE TOM , AND TO KILLA MOCKING BIRD ,,

gatorpitcher71

Baby Gator
Feb 7, 2007
I AM A RETIRED TEACHER AND AS A FAMOUS FIRST LADY ONCE SAID '' FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN''' I CHANGED IT TO SAY'' FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE ,I AM ASHAMED TO BE CALLED ''TEACHER ''' ... TEACHER LEAD BY THEIR UNION BOSSES ARE DESTROYING FREE THINKING , AND INTEGRITY ... BANNING BOOKS AND CHANGING AMERICAN HISTORY TO REFLECT A HISTORY THAT DID NOT EXIST ,, TEACHER FRIENDS ACTUALLY RETIRING IN FEAR OF A DISEASE THAT HAS A 98 % SURVIVAL RATE ..AND CHILDREN ARE THE LOWEST RISK OF ANY GROUP ,,, '' FOLLOW THE SCIENCE'' IS TYRANNICAL BULL SHIT THAT PRODUCES NON GENDERED SNOWFLAKES THAT THINKS VISUAL DIVERSITY IS AN HONORABLE PRACTICE ... MY PHILOSOPHY WAS TEACH KIDS HOW TO THINK ,,, NOT WHAT TO THINK """ LETTING KIDS DECIDE THEIR SEX AT THE AGE OF SIX IS THE SIGN OF A VERY , VERY SICK SOCIETY ...

What party banned Dr. Seuss, "To Kill A Mockingbird" and "Uncle Tom"?

And your entire screed there is not reflective of what is going on. Well, I'm sure in your mind it is. But, you're wrong.

Democrats are a bunch of idiots and are currently getting exposed!

200.gif

I AM A RETIRED TEACHER AND AS A FAMOUS FIRST LADY ONCE SAID '' FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN''' I CHANGED IT TO SAY'' FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE ,I AM ASHAMED TO BE CALLED ''TEACHER ''' ... TEACHER LEAD BY THEIR UNION BOSSES ARE DESTROYING FREE THINKING , AND INTEGRITY ... BANNING BOOKS AND CHANGING AMERICAN HISTORY TO REFLECT A HISTORY THAT DID NOT EXIST ,, TEACHER FRIENDS ACTUALLY RETIRING IN FEAR OF A DISEASE THAT HAS A 98 % SURVIVAL RATE ..AND CHILDREN ARE THE LOWEST RISK OF ANY GROUP ,,, '' FOLLOW THE SCIENCE'' IS TYRANNICAL BULL SHIT THAT PRODUCES NON GENDERED SNOWFLAKES THAT THINKS VISUAL DIVERSITY IS AN HONORABLE PRACTICE ... MY PHILOSOPHY WAS TEACH KIDS HOW TO THINK ,,, NOT WHAT TO THINK """ LETTING KIDS DECIDE THEIR SEX AT THE AGE OF SIX IS THE SIGN OF A VERY , VERY SICK SOCIETY ...
Agree entirely. Dr. Seuss's books taught equality and sound Golden rule applications. They (new age education) want equity only.

Not necessarily. I don't see agreeing with the policies of this brainless president something to consider fun and games. Yes, we back and forth banter, but this nation is in crisis mode now and folks seem to think we're okay. We're NOT okay.

We are a HELLUVA lot better off now that Trump lost. That was a huge deal and very important.

Shout it from the rooftops brother. Well said.

We are a HELLUVA lot better off now that Trump lost. That was a huge deal and very important.
Hahahaha - in what way?
-the thousands of illegals coming in with no objection
- lost of thousands not millions of jobs already
- gas prices going up
- lack of transparency from the president

I could go on but y for u?

Hahahaha - in what way?
-the thousands of illegals coming in with no objection
- lost of thousands not millions of jobs already
- gas prices going up
- lack of transparency from the president

I could go on but y for u?
Give him time, it’s only been roughly 60 days 🙄

I do love that excuse even when in the past it’s been extremely important to set the agenda and get bills passed. Instead we don’t hear about how important the 100 days is, go figure, and now the Dems have in house fighting over a covid stimulus bill that 9% is for the people. You can’t make this shit up.

Hahahaha - in what way?
-the thousands of illegals coming in with no objection - Citation Please
- lost of thousands not millions of jobs already - Citation Please
- gas prices going up - Meh
- lack of transparency from the president - lol

I could go on but y for u? - Yeah, you probably shouldn't. Your guy was a clueless clown of a president

Really? Lol. Ur the clown who’s presidents only accomplishments are canceling kids books n Mr Potato Head. Lol oh yeah, boys can now identify as girls and play in girls sports. Lol.
Come again clown! Lol

What party banned Dr. Seuss, "To Kill A Mockingbird" and "Uncle Tom"?

And your entire screed there is not reflective of what is going on. Well, I'm sure in your mind it is. But, you're wrong.
God damn you are certifiably a retard. Was it Amish Republicans? 😂 🤣

200.gif

Really? Lol. Ur the clown who’s presidents only accomplishments are canceling kids books n Mr Potato Head. Lol oh yeah, boys can now identify as girls and play in girls sports. Lol.
Come again clown! Lol

"Whose president's", dipshit. No president cancelled a book or Mr. Potato Head. Were you aborted or something?

"Whose president's", dipshit. No president cancelled a book or Mr. Potato Head. Were you aborted or something?
Oh, little snowflake is triggered! Haha. You know what it means when the grammar police comes out!! Haha That idiot doesnt have shit to say that’s worth a damn! Haha Hey DM! Pay attention! Ur DA president is canceling stupid shit! Watch out..: u maybe next! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Oh, little snowflake is triggered! Haha. You know what it means when the grammar police comes out!! Haha That idiot doesnt have shit to say that’s worth a damn! Haha Hey DM! Pay attention! Ur DA president is canceling stupid shit! Watch out..: u maybe next! Lol

That’s some incoherent gibberish right there. 😂

You're referring to addition by subtraction...which is a fun thing to say but in actuality, it's garbage.

Even if we accept your premise (that Trump was horrible), electing this buffoon and the buffoons pulling his string, we haven't improved ANYTHING.

If you say, "you should have nominated a better candidate" then my response is ditto. Your imagined high ground is exactly that.

I didn't take a Sacred Oath to support Trump, or Republicans, or conservatives. 🤓

I took the oath to,,,
SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.

I will support military, police, and politicians that also take took that oath and hold it dear to their hearts.

That means that I will treat ALL THAT DON'T, as the traitorous domestic terrorists that they are.

Whatever books that they put on a banned list, if I haven't already read them, I will now get and read. Then I'll pass them around to any interested others. Hopefully, they will become best sellers due to this.

That’s some incoherent gibberish right there. 😂
Considering you go full "fvcktard here" on a daily basis, he could drool on himself, shit his pants, move into .Gov assistance housing and be your Dimtard caucus leader..........and still be better than your turd floating down the River of Doubt.......I'd say he's way way ahead of you, without even trying.
😂 🤣

My point being? Take the fvcking log out of your eye before you criticize even one person here for even so much as an eyelash.

SO DULL NULL!

🤣

You think you clowns are “bringing up facts”? JFC, you’re delusional.
I know we are snowflake! Easy to prove! Since when have u brought up facts? Hey! How’s his approval rating working out for u? When was the last time sleepy DA has spoken to the press ? Take ur time. U can even circle back on those if u want idiot. Haha

I know we are snowflake! Easy to prove! Since when have u brought up facts? Hey! How’s his approval rating working out for u? When was the last time sleepy DA has spoken to the press ? Take ur time. U can even circle back on those if u want idiot. Haha

WTF do I care about his approval rating or when he spoke to the press? He’s less than 2 months in office.

Are your folks pissed that you’re this stupid?

WTF do I care about his approval rating or when he spoke to the press? He’s less than 2 months in office.

Are your folks pissed that you’re this stupid?
lol. Little snowflake is triggered! Lol
Of course u don’t care. U could careless what a DA ur president is or what he does. U will still think he’s better. Lol. Pathetic. Goes to show what we have said all along is right. Ur just either too stupid or stubborn to see it. I’m leaning towards stupid. Fits u more. Haha

lol. Little snowflake is triggered! Lol
Of course u don’t care. U could careless what a DA ur president is or what he does. U will still think he’s better. Lol. Pathetic. Goes to show what we have said all along is right. Ur just either too stupid or stubborn to see it. I’m leaning towards stupid. Fits u more. Haha

Meh, I'll let mouth breathers like you spout all the nonsense you want and truly be OK. I laugh at the ridiculous overuse of "snowflake", "triggered" and "cuck". They show exactly how vapid the people are who constantly use them.

I come here to remind myself that there are idiots out there who still think Trump was a decent president and should get another shot. Telling one lie after another and, with no hint of irony, accusing the other side of being anti-American and against the constitution.

It's a whole bunch of scary and hilarious wrapped up together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT