ADVERTISEMENT

easy money...

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

do all you liberals know who the major holders of the mag 7 are??? Comical how stupid the electorate is.

Well modesty is certainly not a virtue you possess. Your second statement regarding fiscal libs I am well aware of.

Are you aware of how ragingly liberal trump was fiscally?
Fiscal sanity is not on the menu. I wish it was. I agree with a lot of the things you post on the fiscal angle. It simply is not the will of the American people.

Fiscal sanity is not on the menu. I wish it was. I agree with a lot of the things you post on the fiscal angle. It simply is not the will of the American people.
yes, but a good leader doesnt hand out cotton candy to diabetics. there are limits or there were until The Donald took over the helm. i agree we are never going back, thats why i hammer just the tip so much.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
yes, but a good leader doesnt hand out cotton candy to diabetics. there are limits or there were until The Donald took over the helm. i agree we are never going back, thats why i hammer just the tip so much.
You think the fiscal insanity began with TRump? C'mon man. It social security, medicare and military. Without changes in these areas, the madness will continue. I would love to see changes here, but I am outside the mainstream

Reactions: nail1988
You think the fiscal insanity began with TRump? C'mon man. It social security, medicare and military. Without changes in these areas, the madness will continue. I would love to see changes here, but I am outside the mainstream
I dont think it did, it did. Money supply went parabolic off the curve during his presidency. i have posted charts of money supply a million times on here. the liberals do not care.

I dont think it did, it did. Money supply went parabolic off the curve during his presidency. i have posted charts of money supply a million times on here. the liberals do not care.

The need for the all the Fed action stems from the spending. The debt is the root of the issue, the money supply stuff is just the fruit. Medicare, SS and military spening will have to be curtailed to make a change. Real change will not come from fed policy.

The need for the all the Fed action stems from the spending. The debt is the root of the issue, the money supply stuff is just the fruit. Medicare, SS and military spening will have to be curtailed to make a change. Real change will not come from fed policy.
yes, its spending combned with tax collections, and forced negative real rates. we launched MMT in 2020, helicopter money. 50% of all dollars ever printed were printed in 2020-2021. we didnt do that during ww2. Its insane and why we have both a price issue and a rate of change issue, ie inflation. Who would have guessed that a man that uses the bankrupcy laws so liberaly would have been this reckless with out countries finances.....

yes, its spending combned with tax collections, and forced negative real rates. we launched MMT in 2020, helicopter money. 50% of all dollars ever printed were printed in 2020-2021. we didnt do that during ww2. Its insane and why we have both a price issue and a rate of change issue, ie inflation. Who would have guessed that a man that uses the bankrupcy laws so liberaly would have been this reckless with out countries finances.....
The spending and negative rates came beore the DJT presidency. He just continued the trend. COVID just broke our back. We were screaming toward this anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
The spending and negative rates came beore the DJT presidency. He just continued the trend. COVID just broke our back. We were screaming toward this anyway.
You need to look the data up, you are wrong. I am out.

UNREAL!!! our electorate is beyone saving....we have a guy on here, in this thread that says it all started with obama... i mean you really cannot make this stuff up...

you, unless you meant GWB and we must save the free markets to have free markets....

you, unless you meant GWB and we must save the free markets to have free markets....
GWB and beyond. The main drivers of spending are SS, Medicare and Industrial military complex. That is a fact. This is a snowball that picked up steam for a long time, and the COVID stuff broke us. You just make stuff up. How could I be blaming Obama when I specifically said SS, Medi, Mil? Now Obama failed to do anything about it just like the rest....but no the blame doesnt fall on one president or one party. This is OUR fault....the Ameircan people.

• Haha
GWB and beyond. The main drivers of spending are SS, Medicare and Industrial military complex. That is a fact. This is a snowball that picked up steam for a long time, and the COVID stuff broke us. You just make stuff up. How could I be blaming Obama when I specifically said SS, Medi, Mil? Now Obama failed to do anything about it just like the rest....but no the blame doesnt fall on one president or one party. This is OUR fault....the Ameircan people.
again, i post something and it doesnt penetrate the skull, like i said you cannot make this crap up.

UNREAL!!! our electorate is beyone saving....we have a guy on here, in this thread that says it all started with obama... i mean you really cannot make this stuff up...
@jsfgators federal spending stayed at the 3 trillion level for almost the entire obama presidency. it lifted off when trump took office and went parobolic to 7 trillion his final year. This isnt business as usual. why is this not sinking in???

@jsfgators federal spending stayed at the 3 trillion level for almost the entire obama presidency. it lifted off when trump took office and went parobolic to 7 trillion his final year. This isnt business as usual. why is this not sinking in???
Im aware that there was a spike in spending during COVID

• Haha
That’s not what I see here.
Thats because you lack awareness. You live in the paradiagm that is given to you. I live in the one that is to come. You prepare for marble countertops and nice cars. I am prepared to be your benevolent warlord.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thats because you lack awareness. You live in the paradiagm that is given to you. I live in the one that is to come. You prepare for marble countertops and nice cars. I am prepared to be your benevolent warloard.
Government spending hovered at the 3 trillion level for all of Obama presidency. It began rising to 4 million in trumps first 3 years. Then went to over 7 trillion in his last and you think that’s a “pop” during covid? LOL. You are like most on here you hate facts, you go by your feelings. 2020, just the tip.

Government spending hovered at the 3 trillion level for all of Obama presidency. It began rising to 4 million in trumps first 3 years. Then went to over 7 trillion in his last and you think that’s a “pop” during covid? LOL. You are like most on here you hate facts, you go by your feelings. 2020, just the tip.
Watch the attitude or Ill have you clean out the stalls.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT