ADVERTISEMENT

Dugan turns down Taggart

Swampm

Baby Gator
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2017
Per Gridiron Now- after a long courtship, Ron Dugans has rejected Wandering Wee Willie’s requests to become his wr coach. No obvious backup is known per the report. Maybe the greatest recruiter in history will do a better job with recruits than coaches. I think not. Rep given to him for recruiting is belied by his previous body of work. I’m not so sure he will be able to keep his job for his entire contract.

Rumor has it Lamar Thomas is being considered to join the nolie super coaches as a stellar wide receiver coach

Snyder appears as the 5th option for WR coach

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Maybe willie will finally hire Nuss and let him finish up the coaching staff.

According to dr nolie if a post is made on a rivals board the rival being discussed must run over to their board and post...

Nolieland and fantasy land appear to be one in the same

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
Loving the doom and gloom coming out of Tallahassee. I get a real sense that this guy’s going to be a disaster. Should be a lot of fun.

Is there doom and gloom coming out of Tallahassee? It has been awhile since I lived there but I follow a lot of FSU sports sites and have not heard much (if any) doom and gloom. Most outlets seems to be pretty happy with hires so far… Maybe you’re more in touch with FSU sports then I am though.

Gloom and doom projection for Noles is where it always is....24/7/365....on Gators sites.....Same time...Same Bat Channels...

We have known about dugans for awhile. Dugans would come back in a heartbeat but his family wants to stay in Miami, Richt was his coach at FSU, his daughter goes to Miami and is dating a football player there. He got a rasie. We have other options. Lamar thomas and snyder wont be the wr coach. Isnt snyder defense or am i thinking of the wrong guy.

Per Gridiron Now- after a long courtship, Ron Dugans has rejected Wandering Wee Willie’s requests to become his wr coach. No obvious backup is known per the report. Maybe the greatest recruiter in history will do a better job with recruits than coaches. I think not. Rep given to him for recruiting is belied by his previous body of work. I’m not so sure he will be able to keep his job for his entire contract.

I think he is 3 and out unless he gets some great QB, hope im wrong

We have known about dugans for awhile. Dugans would come back in a heartbeat BUT his family wants to stay in Miami, Richt was his coach at FSU, his daughter goes to Miami and is dating a football player there. He got a rasie.

Then why anyone that's not brain-dead, bother to offer him a job elsewhere? :confused:

Oh.... neevveeerrr mine.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: mcanes
Then why anyone that's not brain-dead, bother to offer him a job elsewhere? :confused:

Oh.... neevveeerrr mine.... :rolleyes:

Just to gauge interest. Thats how we knew his family loved Miami. I actually talked to Dugans a few yrs back. Great guy. All Nole,

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT