ADVERTISEMENT

DOWN GOES FSU.....AGAIN!

Looked like the Keystone Cops at the end of the game and it seems like the Aguayo family will be unemployed together after this year..
That guy has a cannon of a leg, used to be a really good kicker. Taggert is paying dividends even I thought weren't possible. The team has taken on his personna. lol

Include Miami going down. The idiot AD could've found a much better coach rather than coughing up a $5 million buyout to bring Diaz back to scUM.
FSU clearly should have won this game and should win their next 4 games. I do hope FSU doesn't disappointment me against Miami because I made a bet with an extremely delusional scUM fan at work that FSU will and win convincingly against scUM. He's also a delusional Dallas Cowboys fan who's been telling us every year they're going to the Super Bowl. He also happens to be a UCONN hoops fan.:rolleyes:
Poor bastard.

Kinda sad...

Now that Florida State's and Miami's programs are going nowhere, Florida needs to re-establish itself as the premier program in the state for the best recruits.

For the last two years, Florida's results on the field speak for themselves just as both FSU's and Miami's.

Reactions: ocalaman
Now that Florida State's and Miami's programs are going nowhere, Florida needs to re-establish itself as the premier program in the state for the best recruits.

For the last two years, Florida's results on the field speak for themselves just as both FSU's and Miami's.
I think you’re in good shape.

Agree - We should be cleaning up with recruiting in-state. It's going well, but not great so far. I would like to see us getting 4-5 5 stars per year. We have none so far under Mullen. I know so put little stock in recruiting ranking and star rating, but they do matter.

The 2 dropped balls by Blackman and the end of the game is a perfect picture of how ole Willie is running things. lmfao...I'm loving every minute of it. Willie is so terrible and is going to get fired but sooner than I would like.

This is how we felt about Macelwain, aka the Swamp Donkey. He was my favorite gator of all time.

Yall fired him after 2.5 years which was too bad. Hopefully we cut our losses before letting Taggart start the third year.

It's not just the bad results. It's the personality of the team. Embarrassing.

We look like god damn miami.

This is how we felt about Macelwain, aka the Swamp Donkey. He was my favorite gator of all time.

Yall fired him after 2.5 years which was too bad. Hopefully we cut our losses before letting Taggart start the third year.

Can you afford to fire him? And I don’t just mean financially.

You are looking at a huge PR mess if a black coach gets only 2 years.

Reactions: gatordad3

Only McElwain is better than Taggart. That is how bad Taggart is. Mac actually won 10 games in 1 season and 9 games the next. No way Taggart will ever do that.

I’m hoping Taggart wins the next few games and does just good enough to stick around for awhile longer. The longer he stays the harder it becomes for the next coach too.

Lee Corso said it best when mentioning Tagglewain and how FSU should allow him to serve out the 3-4 years on his contract. Who knows, there were moments several years ago when you FSU fans called for basketball coach Leonard Hamilton's head on a platter. After 7-8 years, just see what happens with WiLLLLLLLLLLLLiiiieeeeeee.

I think we can't afford to financially. He will still be owed 85% his contract... $17.5 MM. But FSU's attendance is very sensitive to what we're seeing on the field right now. I'm not sure we can afford NOT to fire him either.

The black thing has nothing to do with it. We hired him and paid him a lot of money in the first place. Everyone but the loud 10% of PC morons will not view firing him as "racist".

Only McElwain is better than Taggart. That is how bad Taggart is. Mac actually won 10 games in 1 season and 9 games the next. No way Taggart will ever do that.

I know, it's too bad. Yall shoulda given him more time ;)

All we can hope for is that Willie will have a big turn around next year. Win 9+ games, while losing to Clem and UF, then go to the Sugar Bowl and get embarrassed. But by doing that buy himself a couple more years.

Then maybe when they realize he’s not the guy they will be four years in. And just maybe at that time the coaching carousel will be out of sync and they’ll hire a mid major type that’s not ready for prime time and give him 3 or more years.

that’s exactly what happened to Florida.

I believe his agent is Jimmy Sexton. Sexton won't allow his client to go away quietly. So please, if it happens, please please go after Mark Stoops.

Lee Corso said it best when mentioning Tagglewain and how FSU should allow him to serve out the 3-4 years on his contract. Who knows, there were moments several years ago when you FSU fans called for basketball coach Leonard Hamilton's head on a platter. After 7-8 years, just see what happens with WiLLLLLLLLLLLLiiiieeeeeee.

We're not a basketball school is the difference. But we're trending that way now!

We're not a basketball school is the difference. But we're trending that way now!
From the looks of it, FSU is a baseball school and, well, the fans still ended up with Mike Martin Jr, whom the FSU fans absolutely dreaded.

Taggart will not make it past next year, the black thing won't be an issue and sadly for FSU fans the Butter Teeth Swamp Donkey is better. Lol...I laughed last night and rewatched the end this morning.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I think we can't afford to financially. He will still be owed 85% his contract... $17.5 MM. But FSU's attendance is very sensitive to what we're seeing on the field right now. I'm not sure we can afford NOT to fire him either.

The black thing has nothing to do with it. We hired him and paid him a lot of money in the first place. Everyone but the loud 10% of PC morons will not view firing him as "racist".

I know, it's too bad. Yall shoulda given him more time ;)
If it's any consolation, at least Tagglewain never humped a shark(okay, so it was actually a retired NYPD in the pic) and didn't fabricate any death threats when he saw the writing on the wall.

I’m hoping Taggart wins the next few games and does just good enough to stick around for awhile longer. The longer he stays the harder it becomes for the next coach too.
What makes me more and more ticked off at Jeremy Foley is he didn't fire MusDump after the 2103 season and go after James Franklin, nor did he go after Dan Mullen after the 2014 season when Mullen could have been the coach to inherit a great defense along with having Will Grier. With Savage as the S&C coach, Grier wouldn't have made the mistake of getting roided and suspended while having a coach like Butters teeth to tell him to take a hike.

Reactions: PacoGator19

Well, McElwain was not exactly Zook or Muschamp who were both great recruiters and were also able to beat FSU when they were the Florida coach. McElwain's UF teams did not even come close to beating either FSU or Alabama.

Like McElwain taking UF to two SEC Championship games in Atlanta, Taggart needs to take FSU to two ACC title games first before you all make a decision about him. FSU just has to beat out Clemson for that division title first.

Taggart hasn't accomplished any of that yet but you should keep waiting until he does. About 5-8 more years. With the buyout to Jim Fischer, FSU may just have to wait longer until it is possible.

If FSU prematurely gets rid of Willie Taggart, who knows what the next coach can do. FSU may waste a whole decade or more looking for a coach that can deliver. Remember, Bowden did not become ultra successful at FSU until about 10-12 years (1987) after he was hired (?1976).

Agree - We should be cleaning up with recruiting in-state. It's going well, but not great so far. I would like to see us getting 4-5 5 stars per year. We have none so far under Mullen. I know so put little stock in recruiting ranking and star rating, but they do matter.

If not the five stars, Florida needs to get more of the high end four-stars/difference makers that can at least be a multi-year starter for the team.

Reactions: ocalaman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT