ADVERTISEMENT

Does Byron Cowart enjoy his decision now?

grommit

Bull Gator
Oct 30, 2005
Aubie is 2-2 now and honestly looks like it might not win another game this season with that cruddy QB they have. I wonder if this guy is still in love with Muschamp and his choice to play there.

He chose to be gatorbait, so we just move on without him.
I'm pretty happy that we got CeCe instead.

Reactions: RD_Gator
I watched them play Louisville didn't see him do anything really never seen him in the buck position he wanted so badly either. It is what it is just pretty funny to me.

Cam left for Auburn, Byron leaves for Florida????things could happen.Sorry for the conspiracy theory, it just sounds right.

I am sure Cowart is getting paid regularly. No skin off his nose. Cam knows Auburn takes care of recruits.

Cowhart's been playing, hasn't made much of an impact obviously. He's big and fast, but not terribly agile, not a natural bender that can get around the edge. I think he's more of a Nkemdiche type of player and should bulk up and play inside, he'd be a beast there.

If he will listen to coaching he'll be fine. He seems to have an issue with big boy ball after all the recruiting coddling that he received. He needs to listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT