ADVERTISEMENT

Discipline (and when it leaves you....)

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
Kamala has had an exceptional two weeks; Trump (and Vance) as bad of a two weeks as I can remember.

Why Trump went to this journalist convention is baffling. There was nothing to be gained and everything to be lost. He got slaughtered and made to look exactly like a racist.

Further, why in the world is he wading into identity politics. The problem with Kamala Harris is Immigration, Inflation and Crime and that if you ARE going to a black journalistic convention and get asked by them, "why should a black person vote for you", then YOU talk how those three things continue to disproportionately impact communities and citizens of color. CITE how Mayor Johnson MISUSED Covid-19 funds, taking them out of black communities to people who have come here illegally. Talk about how defunding the police just re-escalated crime. Talk about how things like Covid-19 lockdowns and blindly cowtowing to the Teachers Unions hurt young black students.

At this point, I can see Kamala winning. Trump is doing nothing to win over the 50 to 100,000 votes needed in seven states to win the electoral vote. Many area seeing this - Megan Kelly, Dana Perino, people who want nothing to do with another Democratic president. Re-motivating your base for the 10,000th time is cool, but go to forums to expand the coalition.

Kamala is also (shockingly) being somewhat disciplined and savvy. You want the Gen-Z vote, yeah, get Megan Thee Stallion to campaign for you. Stop talking about esoteric beltway terms like "Democracy..." and focus on "Freedom and looking to the Future".

People may say, "The Media is helping her....". Yeah, no duh. Why is anyone surprised?

JD Vance is not helping either. Time to use that Yale Law Degree, bro.

I said basically the same thing (although mine wasn't articulated as well) in another thread and all the Maga middle schoolers on here just got mad and called me the usual things. They struggle with any opinion that doesn't praise Trump.

Let's see what reception you get.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Kamala has had an exceptional two weeks; Trump (and Vance) as bad of a two weeks as I can remember.

Why Trump went to this journalist convention is baffling. There was nothing to be gained and everything to be lost. He got slaughtered and made to look exactly like a racist.

Further, why in the world is he wading into identity politics. The problem with Kamala Harris is Immigration, Inflation and Crime and that if you ARE going to a black journalistic convention and get asked by them, "why should a black person vote for you", then YOU talk how those three things continue to disproportionately impact communities and citizens of color. CITE how Mayor Johnson MISUSED Covid-19 funds, taking them out of black communities to people who have come here illegally. Talk about how defunding the police just re-escalated crime. Talk about how things like Covid-19 lockdowns and blindly cowtowing to the Teachers Unions hurt young black students.

At this point, I can see Kamala winning. Trump is doing nothing to win over the 50 to 100,000 votes needed in seven states to win the electoral vote. Many area seeing this - Megan Kelly, Dana Perino, people who want nothing to do with another Democratic president. Re-motivating your base for the 10,000th time is cool, but go to forums to expand the coalition.

Kamala is also (shockingly) being somewhat disciplined and savvy. You want the Gen-Z vote, yeah, get Megan Thee Stallion to campaign for you. Stop talking about esoteric beltway terms like "Democracy..." and focus on "Freedom and looking to the Future".

People may say, "The Media is helping her....". Yeah, no duh. Why is anyone surprised?

I couldn’t get through all of it, but you don’t get it. I’m sorry you just don’t.

Nothing Trump said is inaccurate. You’re getting way too triggered because race is involved and he’s white. Get over it, everyone can make observations.

His point is she’ll say whatever it takes to get a vote, down to what she identifies as racially. And it’s a really solid point. She has no principles.

Could he have said it better? Sure, but stop listening to people who hate you and Trump.

He will go anywhere and take nearly any media opportunity - even when he knows it’ll be a toxic interviewer. Kamala hasn’t done one thing that isn’t scripted. Everything has been carefully curated and controlled.

I guarantee you some people on the fence are giving Trump credit for having some balls while Kamala hides from any unscripted questions. Stop wetting the bed.

And just like that, you went off the rails snd fell for the same BS you (and the RINOS in the party) always do. Like clockwork.

Bro, I like you….but your track record on this stuff sucks. Mine? Seems like it speaks for itself. You are letting the media tell you what to think. Again. It’s comical at this point how easily you fall for this stuff.

Trump should face questions about her being a DEI hire head on. If asked if she is is a DEI hire, “ask Joe, his requirements were minority female”. That’s the definition of DEI hire. If asked about her race and being Indian? His answer was fine. People in the room laughed if you watch the whole video, but you bought the BS. And yes, as a Black man, I want to know when someone is trying to fake being black to steal my peoples vote. If I were him, I wouldn’t shy from it one damn bit.

I bet you have yet to look at the crosstabs of these polls that are making you believe the narrative you fell for. B

Again, thanks for proving just how dangerous moderates are for Republicans. You can ALWAYS count on moderates to help the left win the game.

Keep up the Good work.

Last edited:

I couldn’t get through all of it, but you don’t get it. I’m sorry you just don’t.

Nothing Trump said is inaccurate. You’re getting way too triggered because race is involved and he’s white. Get over it, everyone can make observations.

His point is she’ll say whatever it takes to get a vote, down to what she identifies as racially. And it’s a really solid point. She has no principles.

Could he have said it better? Sure, but stop listening to people who hate you and Trump.

He will go anywhere and take nearly any media opportunity - even when he knows it’ll be a toxic interviewer. Kamala hasn’t done one thing that isn’t scripted. Everything has been carefully curated and controlled.

I guarantee you some people on the fence are giving Trump credit for having some balls while Kamala hides from any unscripted questions. Stop wetting the bed.

Well said. My guy Diddy does a fantastic job of helping dems. He gobbles up their talking points, gets scared, and helps them push their narrative. psychology 101.

@grandhavendiddy. when the media and the left want to bury a talking point they are afraid of….this is what they do. shame people into not bringing it up. Because they know it needs to be buried.

And just like that, you went off the rails snd fell for the same BS you (and the RINOS in the party) always do. Like clockwork.

Bro, I like you….but your track record on this stuff sucks. Mine? Seems like it speaks for itself. You are letting the media tell you what to think. Again. It’s comical at this point how easily you fall for this stuff.

Trump should face questions about her being a DEI hire head on. If asked if she is is a DEI hire, “ask Joe, his requirements were minority female”. That’s the definition of DEI hire. If asked about her race and being Indian? His answer was fine. People in the room laughed if you watch the whole video, but you bought the BS. And yes, as a Black man, I want to know when someone is trying to fake being black to steal my peoples vote. If I were him, I wouldn’t shy from it one damn bit.

I bet you have yet to look at the crosstabs of these polls that are making you believe the narrative you fell for. B

Again, thanks for proving just how dangerous moderates are for Republicans. You can ALWAYS count on moderates to help the left win the game.

Keep up the Good work.
I actually agree with you. It is just like he licks his finger to see which way the wind is blowing. Total BS. And NOWHERE in that diatribe was what finals did as border czar, what she accomplished as VP, the difference in border incursions from the two Presidencies, what energy prices are, how much interest rates are, how much inflation is, and the F’N WORKD about to go to war. Sorry libs, I SM NOT THAT STUPID. And right here. Right F’N now, I will tell you neither is my Country!

Trump went into a hostile environment and held his own. That shows leadership. By the way, where was Kamel Toe De Ho? She hasn't done a single interview or answered ANY media questions since the coronation. Joe's Basement, Part Deux.

There are so many things to slam Kamala on but virtually every time Trump and Vance answer a question no matter what the question is they both should veer and answer by crushing the Biden/Kamala record on 1- the Economy/Inflation, 2- Immigration. Every time, pound those 2 issues over and over and over. Every chance you get. Loudly and often. Inflation is crushing families. Every state is a border state. Time is running out and the Kamala movement isn't slowing down. Yes it's been 11 days since she was coronated and she still has not had even one presser where she has answered even one question. But with the dems owning 90% of the media there will be no outcry about it. They got Biden elected the same way. And I'm sure they are thinking like the old saying goes if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Stick her in the basement.

There are so many things to slam Kamala on but virtually every time Trump and Vance answer a question no matter what the question is they both should veer and answer by crushing the Biden/Kamala record on 1- the Economy/Inflation, 2- Immigration. Every time, pound those 2 issues over and over and over. Every chance you get. Loudly and often. Inflation is crushing families. Every state is a border state. Time is running out and the Kamala movement isn't slowing down. Yes it's been 11 days since she was coronated and she still has not had even one presser where she has answered even one question. But with the dems owning 90% of the media there will be no outcry about it. They got Biden elected the same way. And I'm sure they are thinking like the old saying goes if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Stick her in the basement.
You type too slow. LOL!!! See the post above yours. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
You absolutely nailed this, but switch the order and IF you are going to lean into identity politics (again, zero need to do it), then TIE DIRECTLY to these three things.

She is absolutely running essentially a "Basement" strategy aided and abetted by the media.

This is actually a stunning set of weeks on how powerful the media is. Once the Media turned the hard questions on Biden, he had less than four weeks and he the coup was over.

So, to the Journalist's question, "why given x....should black voters turn to you"...his answer should be, Kamala, who tries to be everything to everyone, said, "I would fix the border" and 11M later, every state is turned into a Border state. Your city here, in Chicago, and Mayor Johnson took covid monies (and cite the exact amount and exact date of the press conference, even if you need a note card) away from black communities to illegal immigrants. Is that REALLY what the Black community wants? Have YOU (the reporter) talked to working class individuals?"

So, IF you are going to something like this - then you gotta come with the hard hitting counter narrative that ties to those three things you noted AND plays to the working class theme".

If anything, I would say, "if you are part of the black elite (which she is)" - no, my platform will not appeal to you. If you are a working class voter, the failed policies of the Democratic party wear thing....really thin."

Either way, Trump and Vance need to win a media cycle. They had this thing wrapped and Pelosi pulled her coup.

@Capt Ron 1 and @RussellCasse - if criticizing Trump's execution is being a RINO, your call. Free country (at least for a little while longer); free board. I have zero interest is seeing another 11M+ illegals pour over our border.

Reactions: bollocks
Eventually she's going to have to come out of the bunker and discuss policy. Trump is brilliant in not debating her before they put the ring on her finger. No need to destroy her to just have them pull another switcheroo.
Completely agree here - and THAT is discipline. Wait to debate - but IF you think that will work, you BETTER REALLY PREP and make sure that the first one is on Fox News. She said, "any time, any place". Rock on - let's do it, and make sure that Fox is hitting hard on Immigration, Inflation and Crime.

Well said. My guy Diddy does a fantastic job of helping dems. He gobbles up their talking points, gets scared, and helps them push their narrative. psychology 101.

@grandhavendiddy. when the media and the left want to bury a talking point they are afraid of….this is what they do. shame people into not bringing it up. Because they know it needs to be buried.
From the grab them by the pu$$y “tape” to now, how many times has Trump been written off for dead for some fake media panic?

Some people need to take a step back, think more strategically and basically grow a set.

You absolutely nailed this, but switch the order and IF you are going to lean into identity politics (again, zero need to do it), then TIE DIRECTLY to these three things.

She is absolutely running essentially a "Basement" strategy aided and abetted by the media.

This is actually a stunning set of weeks on how powerful the media is. Once the Media turned the hard questions on Biden, he had less than four weeks and he the coup was over.

So, to the Journalist's question, "why given x....should black voters turn to you"...his answer should be, Kamala, who tries to be everything to everyone, said, "I would fix the border" and 11M later, every state is turned into a Border state. Your city here, in Chicago, and Mayor Johnson took covid monies (and cite the exact amount and exact date of the press conference, even if you need a note card) away from black communities to illegal immigrants. Is that REALLY what the Black community wants? Have YOU (the reporter) talked to working class individuals?"

So, IF you are going to something like this - then you gotta come with the hard hitting counter narrative that ties to those three things you noted AND plays to the working class theme".

If anything, I would say, "if you are part of the black elite (which she is)" - no, my platform will not appeal to you. If you are a working class voter, the failed policies of the Democratic party wear thing....really thin."

Either way, Trump and Vance need to win a media cycle. They had this thing wrapped and Pelosi pulled her coup.

@Capt Ron 1 and @RussellCasse - if criticizing Trump's execution is being a RINO, your call. Free country (at least for a little while longer); free board. I have zero interest is seeing another 11M+ illegals pour over our border.

No. It’s falling for fake narratives and assisting in growing them that makes you dangerous.

Let’s not get it twisted.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Rasmussen considered one of the best polling firms

I hope that poll is right and hope it stays that way because Trump is going to need at least a solid +4 - 5% to have a chance at overcoming all the chicanery the Dems will be rolling out on election day. And as soon as Kamala announces her running mate Trump should agree to two debates but with one moderated by Fox's Brett Baier and Martha McCallum. Get Kamala in front of the American public as often as possible. That is her kryptonite.

Reactions: nail1988
Completely agree here - and THAT is discipline. Wait to debate - but IF you think that will work, you BETTER REALLY PREP and make sure that the first one is on Fox News. She said, "any time, any place". Rock on - let's do it, and make sure that Fox is hitting hard on Immigration, Inflation and Crime.
Jessie, Greg, and Judge Jeanine can moderate. 😂

Trump and Vance are going to win a media cycle that you already admitted was stacked against them?

Reactions: RussellCasse
Trump and Vance are going to win a media cycle that you already admitted was stacked against them?

You would think after 5 years of declaring Trump dead, “Trump is undisciplined”, and falling for the same trick, he would stop trying to kick the FG when Lucy puts the ball down.

Yet here we are.

This has been my argument for years now. The minute the moderates in the party stop falling for the narratives, and grow a sack…the quicker this media shenanigans stops. The reason they keep doing it? See OP post.

You would think after 5 years of declaring Trump dead, “Trump is undisciplined”, and falling for the same trick, he would stop trying to kick the FG when Lucy puts the ball down.

Yet here we are.

This has been my argument for years now. The minute the moderates in the party stop falling for the narratives, and grow a sack…the quicker this media shenanigans stops. The reason they keep doing it? See OP post.
I think even Goldie is sick of the Dim's shit and probably got a Trump sign in her yard. @goldmom 😂

I am convinced that Trump could say he had waffles for Breakfast, and the media would spin it as racism….

And People like @grandhavendiddy would run to the board, after they piss down their leg, and start crying about Trump being undisciplined and making a mistake.

Glad I was never in combat with people like that. Hold your Ground people. Stop pissing on yourselves.

I am convinced that Trump could say he had waffles for Breakfast, and the media would spin it as racism….

And People like @grandhavendiddy would run to the board, after they piss down their leg, and start crying about Trump being undisciplined and making a mistake.

Glad I was never in combat with people like that. Hold your Ground people. Stop pissing on yourselves.
Yeah but it isn't productive sweeping our barrels with friendly fire. There is plenty of opportunity to use that ammo on the Dims. Keep your powder dry soldier.;)

Cucky, allegedly.
😂

jim-halpert-face.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Yeah but it isn't productive sweeping our barrels with friendly fire. There is plenty of opportunity to use that ammo on the Dims. Keep your powder dry soldier.;)

Oh I agree with you actually. And that’s my point. We need moderates like @grandhavendiddy to stop firing on our own troops.

I will offer up this one final counter point for consideration for diddy.

I believe It’s fantastic trump brought up race the way he did. It’s a brilliant chess move. Now we can expose her because everyones talking about it.

If she is going to hide in a closet and not do interviews, you have to put some cheese out to trap the rat.

Reactions: gatordad3

Oh Grandiddylonglegs............. 😂 Perception is everything.😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT