ADVERTISEMENT

Did Jimbo really just lose…AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Auburn fans are looking at either Hugh Freeze or Matt Rhule as their next coach.
Who knows, A&M could very well end up with Jon Gruden by the time they decide to run Dumbo out of College Station.

Now since Jimbo sucks and A&M is a dumpster fire we need to hit up Evan Stewart and Shemar James and see if they want to transfer to UF & away from Fisher. By all accounts we finished 2nd for those guys.
Do you mean Shemar Stewart? Even Fisher made that same mistake by mentioning Shemar James.

Hugh Freeze would be a great fit at Auburn. Meanwhile, Jimbo Dumbo is finished at College Station. The best college football team money could buy can't win a game.

Can't believe we goated them into taking him off our hands. What a relief

Is it really all that surprising? Fisher went from coaching in one of the worst P5 leagues to the SEC, the SEC West at that. The guy has never run a tight ship, his Seminole teams got by on talent alone. Clemson wasn't Deshaun Watson, and Trevor Lawrence Clemson yet. They got smacked in the Rose Bowl, had discipline issues all over the board, and the smug faced clown was yapping his jaws like he was already a legend.

Even if he hadn't been the coach of FSU, I still would want to punch his smug clown face. The guy is a politician, a cheesy lemon used car salesman. He reeks of unearned arrogance, and just oozes a lying contemptible piece of human excrement. Texas A&M gave this guy everything he cried about, money, facilities, recruiting grounds, now NIL backing, a rabid fanbase. He has done squat. He is the Wyatt Earp of every story in his little mind. He is the Superman of coaching clowns to anyone with two brain cells. He deserves to host a dinner in Wonderland with the rest of his fairytale foolishness. I don't like this man, and I've never met him. He could be the greatest father, husband, son, or Sunday school mentor, but he comes across as an arse everytime I see him speak.

Go back to your fortress of solitude, gas man.

Hugh Freeze would be a great fit at Auburn. Meanwhile, Jimbo Dumbo is finished at College Station. The best college football team money could buy can't win a game.
Is it really all that surprising? Fisher went from coaching in one of the worst P5 leagues to the SEC, the SEC West at that. The guy has never run a tight ship, his Seminole teams got by on talent alone. Clemson wasn't Deshaun Watson, and Trevor Lawrence Clemson yet. They got smacked in the Rose Bowl, had discipline issues all over the board, and the smug faced clown was yapping his jaws like he was already a legend.

Even if he hadn't been the coach of FSU, I still would want to punch his smug clown face. The guy is a politician, a cheesy lemon used car salesman. He reeks of unearned arrogance, and just oozes a lying contemptible piece of human excrement. Texas A&M gave this guy everything he cried about, money, facilities, recruiting grounds, now NIL backing, a rabid fanbase. He has done squat. He is the Wyatt Earp of every story in his little mind. He is the Superman of coaching clowns to anyone with two brain cells. He deserves to host a dinner in Wonderland with the rest of his fairytale foolishness. I don't like this man, and I've never met him. He could be the greatest father, husband, son, or Sunday school mentor, but he comes across as an arse everytime I see him speak.

Go back to your fortress of solitude, gas man.
No one has done less with more than Jimbo at TA&M.

Reactions: PacoGator19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT