ADVERTISEMENT

Did he actually jump from the cliff???

Ol Mad Doggie posted a few recruiting seasons ago bragging about how UT "stole one from the Gators backyard" by signing Mauer.

How Mullen really screwed up by signing Emory Jones. How Kyle Trask would never get a significant snap. How Mullen ran a high school level spread offense with a sloppy QB but how Pruitt was running an NFL offense by installing a Pro Offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
Ol Mad Doggie posted a few recruiting seasons ago bragging about how UT "stole one from the Gators backyard" by signing Mauer.

How Mullen really screwed up by signing Emory Jones. How Kyle Trash would never get a significant snap. How Mullen ran a high school level spread offense with a sloppy QB but how Pruitt was running an NFL offense by installing a Pro Offense.

Has an APB been sent out or an Amber Alert. This dude seems to be MIA!!!

He's only been standing on the cliff and staring off into space for their 1st 3 games, but Saturday at about 3:30 PM, I think that he finally jumped.... UF 34 - 3 Tennis-sea... :cool:

Edit PS

In the last 33 meeting between Florida and Tennis-sea, it's UF 27 - 6 Tn.... :eek::p:D

I posted that because I know how important HISTORY & TRADITIONS are to the rubber dollies of the world.... :cool:

Last edited:
He will show up when RSR has a good regular season. Just wait and see.

UF 34 - 3 Tn, (last 33 meeting it's UF 27 - 6 Tn)

34 Days until the start of the UF B-Ball season.
Nov 5th vs NFL

Feb 29th @ no-Knox on ESPN (they are overdue for a Gator spankin' this year)
And while his mouth will prolly foam before the game, after it he'll be off the cliff again.
But he will boomerang back next off season to tell us all how great his coaches and his rubber dollies are going to be.... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT