ADVERTISEMENT

Did he actually jump from the cliff???

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
Or is the Mad-Dog-dollie mouth foamer still hung-over and hiding in the basement under his wife's spare bed? o_O --- Tennis-sea 30 - 38 GaSt --- LMFAO :D:p:D:p:D

The state of Tennis-sea this decade (since 2010):
1) UT Chattanooga 62-46 - .574

2) Tenn State 53-46 - .535

3) Univ Tenn Martin 54-49 - .524

4) Middle Tenn State 60-56 - .517

5) Tennis-sea 57-56 - .504 <<<<< :eek:
Still building on that fine rubber-dollie 'History & Tradition.' :oops::rolleyes::oops:
But hey, that's not to bad for a B-Ball school I guess.... :D

UF vs the state of Tennessee since 1990:
.759 - 22-7 vsTennis-sea
.963 - 26-1 vs Vanderbilt
1.000 - 2-0 vs MTSU
.862 - 50-8 Overall

Just a FYI -- HC Mullen is 15-9 (.625) on 4th down attempts at UF so far.

Reactions: fsu939913
The mouth foaming rubber dollies response follows...

mail

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Hey, @Dannygator1989 have you noticed we both have stalkers? It's kinda flattering, but oddly scary too...kinda like Rival's version of the paparazzi.

That's pretty funny assholenole, because when I called dunnygoater the stalker that he is, he told me that I didn't understand how message boards worked... Now the forked-tongue lying suck up agrees with your moronic ass on it. :cool:
=========

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

That's pretty funny assholenole, because when I called dunnygoater the stalker that he is, he told me that I didn't understand how message boards worked... Now the forked-tongue lying suck up agrees with your moronic ass on it. :cool:

Actually, he didn't agree or disagree, he simply pointed out he had hoped you would find a friend and therefore become a happier person. I applaud danny for rising above and wishing you well. He's clearly a stand-up guy.

Cheers to you @Dannygator1989 ! May we all strive to be more like you!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: oozie7
And the circle of jerks are all happy and patting each other on the backs with one hand, while their other hands jerk away... :cool:

Memphis 47-21 since 2014, yes, pretty bad before that

Vanderbilt three straight wins over utk

They are not just down

They are off the radar

Even the pleasant back to back 9-4 seasons in 2015-2016, followed in 2017 by a winless SEC slate, were clearly just a minor flare up

Tennessee has been mediocre for going on their 12th year in a row, and even their 2007 division champion was no great shakes

Does it feel as though they need an Urban Meyer type, and that anything else, even if they are pretty hood, will max out at the 15-16 levels?

They were pretty good nearly every year through 2004, not always contenders but always good. 2995 saw 5-6, followed by 9-4 then 10-4 in 2006-2007. Then, and this is a long time

5-7
7-6
6-7
5-7
5-7
5-7
7-6
9-4
9-4
4-8
5-7
0-2

Starting in 2008
1 win over Florida
0 Wins over Alabama
3 wins over Georgia
5 Bowls, 3 wins

For a long time now, wow

Did you lick asscrack again last night? (rhetotical, since you likely do every night)
I did...my GF likes it...I know you're still trying to find your way around the bedroom and I lick snatch like a dyke too. Sorry you're 60-70 and still don't know your way around a woman's body. You probably aren't gay but I bet you'll hold one in your mouth until that
'other guy' shows up. #instaturd

I did...my GF likes it...I know you're still trying to find your way around the bedroom and I lick snatch like a dyke too. Sorry you're 60-70 and still don't know your way around a woman's body. You probably aren't gay but I bet you'll hold one in your mouth until that
I believe the joke goes "you probably aren't gay but I bet you'd hold one in your mouth til the swelling goes down. "

Asscrack is not cooter you Moe-ron. :confused:
But you probably don't know or notice the difference... :oops:
In my lifetime, I've probably turned down more than you've had, or will ever have... :cool:

Still laughing at the kensucky circle jerker that pokes dogs and brags about it... :D:p:D

Asscrack is not cooter you Moe-ron. :confused:
But you probably don't know or notice the difference... :oops:
In my lifetime, I've probably turned down more than you've had, or will ever have... :cool:

Lol insta honestly doesn't know that women enjoy some assplay, and misread what GN79 said.

Not surprising.

Say the total loser that got shoved aside by the woman,,, while some other man plays with his daughter... (if she really is his daughter...) :rolleyes:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Say the total loser that got shoved aside by the woman,,, while some other man plays with his daughter... (if she really is his daughter...) :rolleyes:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I didn't give her enough anal play.

It happens.

You should try licking your wives ass and clean those cobwebs out.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Say the total loser that got shoved aside by the woman,,, while some other man plays with his daughter...
(if she really is his daughter...) :rolleyes:

Couple things here.

1. If she's not my daughter I sure have spent a lot of money for no reason.

2. Didn't get shoved aside. I certainly didn't beg. I was done with her. She was done with me. Perfect situation because I didn't want to deal with it so....I don't feel like I've missed out on anything but voluntary money.

3. I find it a bit odd that you constantly bring up your "wife" of a hundred years, especially whenever somebody like sad talks about not getting sex, but...interestingly enough, you never talk about your kids.

Weird, right? It would seem like you'd talk about what a great father you are as well, since everything else about you is so amazing.

But you don't really do that, do you?

All those years of marriage and all the women you've been with/turned down, and not one child to brag about?

What's the matter? Sterile? Is your "wife's" insides a rocky place where your seed could find no purchases? Is it all a facade?

Interesting.

Couple things here.

2. Didn't get shoved aside. I certainly didn't beg. I was done with her. She was done with me. Perfect situation because I didn't want to deal with it so....I don't feel like I've missed out on anything but voluntary money.

3. I find it a bit odd that you constantly bring up your "wife" of a hundred years, especially whenever somebody like sad talks about not getting sex, but...interestingly enough, you never talk about your kids.

Weird, right? It would seem like you'd talk about what a great father you are as well, since everything else about you is so amazing.

All those years of marriage and all the women you've been with/turned down, and not one child to brag about?

What's the matter? Sterile? Is your "wife's" insides a rocky place where your seed could find no purchases? Is it all a facade?

Interesting.
tenor.gif

Couple things here.

Interesting.
Hatfield/McCoyesk....

Your reality is ridiculous.

Yep its crazy when the recruiting is still not where it needs to be because some idiot decided it was cool to say he wasn't getting into an arms race on that and the recruiters just aren't getting the job done. Maybe we can sign another extra 6 or so guys so on the TV shows we can claim a top 10 class when in reality it was a class in the higher teens based on who actually made it to camp.

Yep its crazy when the recruiting is still not where it needs to be because some idiot decided it was cool to say he wasn't getting into an arms race on that and the recruiters just aren't getting the job done. Maybe we can sign another extra 6 or so guys so on the TV shows we can claim a top 10 class when in reality it was a class in the higher teens based on who actually made it to camp.

Let's see how tonight goes before you cut your dick off in a bout of depression.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Wasn't talking to you.

I assume you cut your dick off and then we're scrambling to see it back on when Franks got hurt.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT