ADVERTISEMENT

Depth Chart

Michael Phillips

Bull Gator
Mar 31, 2018
Gainesville, FL
Some of you guys have asked for a depth chart, or at least who we think will be the starters. I figured since today became an off day I would put mine up. The offense seems fairly easy to put together for the starters, the defense is a little trickier. Here is my two-deep.

Let me know what you guys think.

Offense:
QB: Feleipe Franks
RB: Jordan Scarlett (starter, but this will be more of a rotation IMO)
WR (X): Van Jefferson
WR (Z): Tyrie Cleveland
WR (Y): Kadarius Toney
TE: C'yontai Lewis
LT: Martez Ivey
LG: Brett Heggie (If not able to go for any reason I would put Tyler Jordan in there)
C: T.J. McCoy
RG: Fred Johnson
RT: Jawaan Taylor

Defense:
DE: Jabari Zuniga
NT: Khairi Clark
DT: T.J. Slaton (50/50 for me with him or Luke Ancrum. Both will see plenty of time though).
Rush End: CeCe Jefferson
ILB: David Reese
ILB: Rayshad Jackson (Vosean is close, but I think he will come in as part of the rotation instead of starting).
Nickel: Chauncey Garner-Johnson
CB: Marco Wilson
CB: C.J. Henderson
SS: Jeawon Taylor
FS: Brad Stewart (this is a toss up for me with him and Donovan Stiner. You can go with either one).

Second Team:

Offense:
QB: Kyle Trask
RB: Malik Davis (Again, a lot of rotation here. Lamical Perine is just as deserving IMO).
WR (X): Trevon Grimes
WR (Z): Freddie Swain
WR (Y): Josh Hammond (Could easily be Dre Massey. He needs to learn the system a bit more and stay healthy, and he can be this guy).
TE: Kyle Pitts (I hesitate with this because I think Lucas Krull can be used a lot, especially in the red zone, but he is rusty. He runs good routes and moves well for his size, but doesn't have that football body and IQ right now. I think Pitts is the slight leader for this spot right now).
LT: Jean DeLance (Could be him or Stone Forsythe. They both need work though).
LG: Tyler Jordan
C: Nick Buchanan
RG: Kevaris Harkless
RT: Stone Forsythe (He and DeLance are interchangeable at the tackle spots).

Defense:

DE: Antonneous Clayton (This is 50/50 with him and Zach Carter for me. One day I hear Clayton looks great, the next I hear Carter is turning heads. I think both are solid though).
NT: Elijah Conliffe (Don't be surprised if Slaton comes into this spot at times too).
DT: Luke Ancrum
Rush End: Jachai Polite
ILB: Ventrell Miller
ILB: Vosean Joseph
Nickel: C.J. McWilliams
CB: Trey Dean
CB: Brian Edwards
SS: Shawn Davis
FS: Donovan Stiner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards