ADVERTISEMENT

Deondre Francois selling pot

Probably because you follow UF more closely than you do FSU.

There are plenty of reasons to not like the kid. He missed a ton of workouts last summer and not until Derwin James roughed him up and called him out did he reluctantly start coming. Once he got hurt he didn’t help Blackman at all, retweeted a bunch tweets how FSU would be better if he didn’t get hurt and didn’t hang out with his teammates much at all. He’s a primadonna and not a leader.

Majority of this is not true

The fact you think that shows you don’t know anything and are a troll.

I’m well more connected than you and it’s 100% true.

I know exactly who u r from warchant and then the main board. You want to believe that francois is a bad guy, he is not, other than the pot.

Yes. I don't know anyone ever that was sitting around not wanting to get high and a dealer made them buy some.

Kids? Drug dealers pray on teenagers to get them hooked on it, especially in poor areas. You are living in a bubble and not seei g the totality of what is happening. Then these kids become disconnected, depressed, then boom.... They shoot up a school

Kids? Drug dealers pray on teenagers to get them hooked on it, especially in poor areas. You are living in a bubble and not seei g the totality of what is happening. Then these kids become disconnected, depressed, then boom.... They shoot up a school

I have lived in the ghetto almost my entire adult life. Even now, I live 8 miles from the crappiest part of downtown Jax. Drug dealers offer drugs. Drugs sell themselves.

If you were talking about crack cocaine or methamphetamines, I might agree with the rest of your posts, but the worst thing a pothead kid does is drive while stoned. People who smoke a lot of dope don't have the energy to do something like plan and execute a mass shooting. In my experience they don't do a whole lot of anything.

Reactions: 96FSU
I have lived in the ghetto almost my entire adult life. Even now, I live 8 miles from the crappiest part of downtown Jax. Drug dealers offer drugs. Drugs sell themselves.

If you were talking about crack cocaine or methamphetamines, I might agree with the rest of your posts, but the worst thing a pothead kid does is drive while stoned. People who smoke a lot of dope don't have the energy to do something like plan and execute a mass shooting. In my experience they don't do a whole lot of anything.

Marijuana leads to psychosis, depression, detachment, memory loss.... Etc. I have nvr said there are not worse things out there but saying marijuana is not harmful is just stupid. So is alcohol. There is a reason we dont give babies and or pregnant women weed. Its harmful. Any medical professional will tell you that marijuana is harmful, kills brain cells. I mean the info is everywhere the problem is drug dealers have been able to get to kids early and say its not bad and then that is repeated into adult hood. Any rational thinker knows its not good.

I like Dannys approach to his drinking, he doesnt try to argue its good for him, he says he knows its not good but wants to do it anyway. I can at least respect that approach, not repeating what some drug dealer said

https://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/behind-the-smoke-screen.html

Marijuana leads to psychosis, depression, detachment, memory loss.... Etc. I have nvr said there are not worse things out there but saying marijuana is not harmful is just stupid. So is alcohol. There is a reason we dont give babies and or pregnant women weed. Its harmful. Any medical professional will tell you that marijuana is harmful, kills brain cells. I mean the info is everywhere the problem is drug dealers have been able to get to kids early and say its not bad and then that is repeated into adult hood. Any rational thinker knows its not good.

I like Dannys approach to his drinking, he doesnt try to argue its good for him, he says he knows its not good but wants to do it anyway. I can at least respect that approach, not repeating what some drug dealer said

You'd have to be an idiot to think that drinking a half case or so of beer and some whiskey and smoking a pack to 2 packs a day of cigarettes isn't bad for you.

I just accept that I enjoy it so I'll waste my time and money on it.

I sure as hell ain't gonna eat kale or smoke weed though.

Cocaine on the other hand...I miss the way it smells.

Reactions: fsu939913

Never said it was good for you. Any idiot knows inhaling smoke into your lungs on purpose cant be good for you.

My point is that drug dealers are merely filling a demand. I don't approve of the government telling grownups what they can ingest. Alcohol causes a lot of the same symptoms, but since the government gets their cut, its legal.

Never said it was good for you. Any idiot knows inhaling smoke into your lungs on purpose cant be good for you.

My point is that drug dealers are merely filling a demand. I don't approve of the government telling grownups what they can ingest. Alcohol causes a lot of the same symptoms, but since the government gets their cut, its legal.

How dare you.

Alcohol is the best thing you can drink.

And marijuana? Gay.

Smoke a cigarette fag.

I would shake your hand if i could

Reactions: EvilWayz

What about heroin? Legalize it too and give the govt a cut? Meth?

What about heroin? Legalize it too and give the govt a cut? Meth?

We waste entirely too much money in this country on the war on drugs. All it does is give a bunch of DEA agents jobs and an assload of money to the prison industry. Legalize the drugs and put part of the tax money into treatment for people that want it.

No more collateral damage from drug gang turf wars. No more explosions from poorly operated meth labs. Mob would take a kick in the ass and the entire economy of Mexico would go in the toilet but thats not my problem.

Hell a cottage industry of luxury crackhouses would spring up.

Reactions: bradleygator
Smoking pot is just one of the many uses, and it's not the most efficient way to do that anyway. I agree that inhaling any smoke is not good for you.

Cannabis has hundreds of solid and useful commercial purposes.
Rope (best in the world), cloth (much better than cotton), and medicine (no harmful side affects) are just a few of them.
Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is just plain STUPID! :mad:

Alcohol, Cannabis, Fast Cars, and Guns are NOT EVIL, in and of themselves, but it has been long demonstrated that anything can be put to an evil purpose by human beings. o_O

Those with a functioning conscience can attempt to teach moral behavior, but it has also been long proven that because of 'free will,' you can't legislate morality, you can (and should) only punish poor choices after the fact... :cool:

Society doing away with 'things' is not going to result in 'Angelic' behavior by the human race. Among the most obvious, 'Prohibition' didn't work, and neither has 'Gun Control.' -- Stupid Choices and Village Idiots, along with Evil People, are likely going to exist as long as humans do...:(

As to the stupid criminole QB,,, Balif, wack his pp... :D

Last edited:
So sad news about our friend ohsfan**. Another poster checked up on him and looks like he passed away a couple years ago or so. We knew his name and address due to a hysterical thread from a few years ago so it was an easy check.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT