ADVERTISEMENT

Deondre Francois selling pot

Didn’t find much. He’s not going to be our starter anyway. Willie doesn’t care for him.

The police kept surveillance on this guy for months. They even went through his trash looking for evidence before the raid. They apparently found something to launch this raid

Hey,,,, this is not a big deal at all. It's not like he stole crab legs from Publix,,,, and he definitely wasn't trying to kill the President..... :D

• Haha
Reactions: fsu939913
But....the tpd never arrests players.....im confused. On the real tho, F Frqncois, pot smoking moron. Cut his a$$ loose. Much rather have a thief than a pot head

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
The police kept surveillance on this guy for months. They even went through his trash looking for evidence before the raid. They apparently found something to launch this raid

They found a ‘Bob Marley grinder’ and empty baggies with traces of pot.

So they raided him the Thursday before the Spring Game for maximum exposure, and find 17 grams combined tobacco and weed.
Spent months of police time going through his trash and getting warrants to hit him with a misdemeanor.
Excellent police work.

So they raided him the Thursday before the Spring Game for maximum exposure, and find 17 grams combined tobacco and weed.
Spent months of police time going through his trash and getting warrants to hit him with a misdemeanor.
Excellent police work.

Your tax dollars at work. Nothing better for the police to do, I guess.

You're the quarterback at FSU. Aren't you kind of high profile to work as a drug dealer?
Considering f$u teaches these criminoles that they can get away with rape, assault, theft, and drugs it’s not hard to imagine the big kingpin on campus is the QB.

Run those stairs and everything will be ok.

Go Canes!

Reactions: ih8f$u
Considering f$u teaches these criminoles that they can get away with rape, assault, theft, and drugs it’s not hard to imagine the big kingpin on campus is the QB.

Run those stairs and everything will be ok.

Go Canes!

Shapiro says hi. Thug U candy canes run drugs , guns and male prostitutes all over Miami, but perhaps they should keep quiet until they actually win something .... anything in the ACC. About 14 yrs. of zero.

Nolies being typical idiots as always. One of the main simpletons feels the need to change the subject when its about his loser QB, the deflection is always amazing.

Lol at male prostitutes all over Miami and drug & gun runners. Wasn't long ago another F$U QB was shooting at others on campus. Get back to me when you beat UM again.

Does that booster from R&R Truck have an open check book for players?

GO Canes!

There's not much worse than a thief. Give me the pothead any day.

Meh, taking 30 dollars of crab legs when a guy in the kitchen says he will give them to u is way less than someone distributing drugs to our youth. Pot distibuters should be treated as the criminals they are. Hes lucky im not president or head coach at fsu. He would be G.O.N.E.

Nolies being typical idiots as always. One of the main simpletons feels the need to change the subject when its about his loser QB, the deflection is always amazing.

Lol at male prostitutes all over Miami and drug & gun runners. Wasn't long ago another F$U QB was shooting at others on campus. Get back to me when you beat UM again.

GO Canes!

Out of ALL the places.....UM has the least room to talk... I dont hate Miami, i actually like them, but if i were u, i would just embrace the thuggery becuz everyone kniws its there and lol about us beating u guys. U had ur best team in 10 yrs and we had our worst and it took a prayer with 4 seconds left. I think UF is much closer to being a threat than UM.

Excellent police work.

He should have been jailed or thrown out

GO Canes!

Caines lost 7 in a row to the Noles and get lucky with 4 sec. left in the game to win one...... vs a true freshman QB in his 3rd start. Noles ended up winning 5 of the last 6 after JB got some experience, even with a coach that quit. UM lost their last three. Noles win in '18 with only question being will there be more FSU fans than Caines at the game.

This kid is a cancer to the team. He caused all kinds of internal problems when he got hurt last year. He’s not a team player at all. He will cause problems again this year at FSU so I hope Taggart keeps him around.

Pot should be legal. And with that small amount it isnt likely he is dealing. The cops may have been given a bad tip by that ex girlfriend of his that caused a stir a few weeks back. That said, cant deny the bad choices this guy makes.

Reactions: sadgator
I mean...I may only have one scoop of mulch left in the bay, but that doesn't mean I don't sell it. Could just be waiting on my next delivery.

That is possible. But from what I understand all the cops found after weeks of surveillance was a roach and some pipes. Regardless pot IS illegal without a prescription and this guy needs to make better choices when in the limelight.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I mean...I may only have one scoop of mulch left in the bay, but that doesn't mean I don't sell it. Could just be waiting on my next delivery.

So in spite of the evidence, he was selling? Not sure we want it to work that way.

Pot should be legal. And with that small amount it isnt likely he is dealing. The cops may have been given a bad tip by that ex girlfriend of his that caused a stir a few weeks back. That said, cant deny the bad choices this guy makes.

Pot should not be legal. We should line people up who do it and negan their a$$

HarmoniousFancyBoar-max-1mb.gif

Excellent police work.

Thinking there is someone in the Tally PD that is tipping off the team.

Meh, taking 30 dollars of crab legs when a guy in the kitchen says he will give them to u is way less than someone distributing drugs to our youth. Pot distibuters should be treated as the criminals they are. Hes lucky im not president or head coach at fsu. He would be G.O.N.E.

Nobody distributes pot. People want it so they buy it.
Drugs sell themselves.

Hopefully Francois stays around on the FSU team. He’s a headcase and a problem and is disruptive to the team as he proved last year.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I dont get the hate towards frenchy from our fanbase. They are so russled over the fact that he was not at the del st game. He is our best QB. Plz god let someone break blackman in half if he starts so frenchy can play

I dont get the hate towards frenchy from our fanbase. They are so russled over the fact that he was not at the del st game. He is our best QB. Plz god let someone break blackman in half if he starts so frenchy can play

Probably because you follow UF more closely than you do FSU.

There are plenty of reasons to not like the kid. He missed a ton of workouts last summer and not until Derwin James roughed him up and called him out did he reluctantly start coming. Once he got hurt he didn’t help Blackman at all, retweeted a bunch tweets how FSU would be better if he didn’t get hurt and didn’t hang out with his teammates much at all. He’s a primadonna and not a leader.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT