ADVERTISEMENT

Dems, quit talkin' guns when your laws/bureaucracy can't stop this latest one that SCREAMS for someone not having a gun.

Secondly...AGAIN...no FACTS. PLEASE show me ANY post that you have posted in ANY thread that was FACT based. Not YOUR "facts"...but REAL facts. Back it up with a link. Maybe you have at some time...but I remember ZERO of them. Help me out!
The facts destroy his attempted argument. Terrible analogies are his thing. Along with bedwetting over inanimate objects.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Since no one else has posted this (that I've seen), how do we know that this nut wasn't a government operative plant to throw shade on the 2nd Amendment? That and another Biden "look over there! A squirrel! " moment. I have not read this theory anywhere else, it's just my thoughts. It is sad when we are at this point where we can't trust our government whatsoever.

Reactions: gatordad3
Since no one else has posted this (that I've seen), how do we know that this nut wasn't a government operative plant to throw shade on the 2nd Amendment? That and another Biden "look over there! A squirrel! " moment. I have not read this theory anywhere else, it's just my thoughts. It is sad when we are at this point where we can't trust our government whatsoever.
Does it take a nut to know a nut?
Asking for a friend.

Secondly...AGAIN...no FACTS. PLEASE show me ANY post that you have posted in ANY thread that was FACT based. Not YOUR "facts"...but REAL facts. Back it up with a link. Maybe you have at some time...but I remember ZERO of them. Help me out!
He must not have any posts where he uses facts...just calls people cultists

Do you think that the number of guns we have in America is problematic when it comes to keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and crazy people?
The right to bear arms is paramount to guarantee a free state. All to frequently a nut will take out innocent people. The alternative could be a North Korean type government. No thanks.

The right to bear arms is paramount to guarantee a free state. All to frequently a nut will take out innocent people. The alternative could be a North Korean type government. No thanks.
Do you see any downside to the number of guns in America?

Obviously if there was only one gun in America, it would be very easy to control access to that gun. The problem with your question is that we have more guns than even a diabolical police state could ever hope to control.

My point is, even if we relented and decided that you're right, we could NEVER hope to reduce the number of guns in this country to a manageable number. So your plan would fail and would only succeed to disarm law-abiding citizens. That's stupid, of course.

Reactions: RussellCasse
HELL NO...its what makes us special and STRONG. Only a little sissy lib would not understand. Someone that really is not a TRUE American, and does not understand the VERY simple line in our Constitution....SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. I mean...what does that men to you Theo. What do you think the founding Fathers meant?

Reactions: RussellCasse
Obviously if there was only one gun in America, it would be very easy to control access to that gun. The problem with your question is that we have more guns than even a diabolical police state could ever hope to control.

My point is, even if we relented and decided that you're right, we could NEVER hope to reduce the number of guns in this country to a manageable number. So your plan would fail and would only succeed to disarm law-abiding citizens. That's stupid, of course.
Sounds to me like you correctly recognize that the number of guns floating around is a problem but you think it's so out of control we could never get a handle on it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Sounds to me like you correctly recognize that the number of guns floating around is a problem but you think it's so out of control we could never get a handle on it.
I’m seeing both sides in this discussion-am I the only person who leaves their house and never has an overwhelming fear that perhaps a person with “guns” has picked that moment in time to kill as many innocent people as they possibly can for no reason other than to surrender to the personal demons within their heads?
Are some of us glad that the “dude” down the block has a lot of guns just in case of…things we cannot predict and hope never happen?
Both of these things are true and part of our fabric.
I don’t like guns but that’s just me. I don’t begrudge others who have them.
I do think that people who have mental issues should not have guns.
And we need to understand why more young males in an age group are more prone to be the perpetrators.
Are they changed by generations of use of certain drugs that alter their mental state in ways we should investigate further? Being on an ADD medication from first grade on? Do we know for sure?

Does it take a nut to know a nut?
Asking for a friend.
If you haven't figured out we are living in a movie, please look at all of the so called "conspiracies" that have come true in recent years. The shelf life of a conspiracy is about 6 months or so before it comes true. What exactly was going on with that school shooter manifesto that the government won't release? The government spied on the Trump campaign and administration. The Biden laptop is real. Pedo Peter took foreign bribes for government access. Ballot harvesting was real and proven by the same technology used to track down people for J6. It's been going on for years. Who plotted the killing of JFK? RFK?

He correctly identifies that your plan to strip law-abiding citizens of gun ownership will only make the gun violence problem worse.

It's amazing you cannot see this, but emotional thinkers usually can't see reality.

A neighborhood has 10 guns in it. The neighborhood announces that since gun violence in the neighborhood is out of control, that there will be a mandatory confiscation of all guns. Everyone is ordered to comply.

The police go from house to house and confiscate all guns it can find. 5 guns are collected.

What happens to gun violence in that neighborhood from that point on?

@GatorTheo?

I don't think we could ever get a handle on it. Also, I don't believe that we should get a handle on it.

Two things can be true simultaneously.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I’m seeing both sides in this discussion-am I the only person who leaves their house and never has an overwhelming fear that perhaps a person with “guns” has picked that moment in time to kill as many innocent people as they possibly can for no reason other than to surrender to the personal demons within their heads?
Are some of us glad that the “dude” down the block has a lot of guns just in case of…things we cannot predict and hope never happen?
Both of these things are true and part of our fabric.
I don’t like guns but that’s just me. I don’t begrudge others who have them.
I do think that people who have mental issues should not have guns.
And we need to understand why more young males in an age group are more prone to be the perpetrators.
Are they changed by generations of use of certain drugs that alter their mental state in ways we should investigate further? Being on an ADD medication from first grade on? Do we know for sure?
Most people see both sides of the discussion. It's the extremists who are blind.

Reactions: goldmom
He correctly identifies that your plan to strip law-abiding citizens of gun ownership will only make the gun violence problem worse.

It's amazing you cannot see this, but emotional thinkers usually can't see reality.
My plan to strip law-abiding citizens of gun ownership?

If you got a dollar for each of your strawmen, you'd be a rich man.

Reactions: goldmom
I don't think we could ever get a handle on it. Also, I don't believe that we should get a handle on it.

Two things can be true simultaneously.
So, any problems associated with the mountain of firearms are just the cost of freedom?

So, any problems associated with the mountain of firearms are just the cost of freedom?

Not what I said at all. Are you not reading or just not understanding what you read?

The right is guaranteed by our defining document. And even if you're nuts enough to ATTEMPT to strip people of those rights, you'll fail and get a crapload of people killed. At the end of all that mayhem, citizens will still have possession of a "mountain of guns."

Not what I said at all. Are you not reading or just not understanding what you read?

The right is guaranteed by our defining document. And even if you're nuts enough to ATTEMPT to strip people of those rights, you'll fail and get a crapload of people killed. At the end of all that mayhem, citizens will still have possession of a "mountain of guns."
So your position is that our abundance of guns causes absolutely no problems?

The issue here is, @GatorTheo doesn't place much value in what the Constitution says. Another liberal stance he shares.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT