ADVERTISEMENT

Del Rio

"NO! You must keep quoting from 'The Biography of Kyle Trask' "! /Insta
Kyle Trask was such a team player he stepped aside to allow his buddy D'Eriq King a chance to get a scholarship.

Kyle Trask sets the sun and wakes it up every morning.

Foley will retire knowing he played a part in attracting Kyle Trask to UF.

Kyle Trask puts the Man in Manvel, TX.

Mr. Two Bits name has been change to Mr Kyle Trask

the new cheer is

"Two bits
four bits
six bits a dollar
all for Trask, stand up and hollar!"

Reactions: EvilWayz
The Kyle Trask training regimen is swimming Lake Alice butt naked with raw chicken strapped to his back.

Johnny Menzel took up drinking because he couldn't meet up to Kyle Trask standards.

Kyle Trask can read an InstaGator post to its entirety.... backwards.

In all seriousness....what if we were down 21-3 going into the half and Trask comes out, drops 5 TDs and wins the game?

And Insta would lose his internet connection from throwing things around and destroying them.

Not quite good enough for a lol, but I did snicker a little bit before moving on.

Hey Kyle, transfer now, cause you'll never get to play at UF.
But you can still play in the NFL, like several others have done recently... ;)

Last edited:
We'd all go blind reading Insta'a post about Trask afterwards.

That could never happen ooozzzzzie, cause you and your butt-buddies NEVER read a word that I post, although you do seem to be fully informed about what I post. I'm guessing that you twits must be telepathic, or some sort of pathetic anyway... :rolleyes:

That could never happen ooozzzzzie, cause you and your butt-buddies NEVER read a word that I post, although you do seem to be fully informed about what I post. I'm guessing that you twits must be telepathic, or some sort of pathetic anyway... :rolleyes:
Honestly you post the must crazies stuff that I've ever seen..you bring stats and LONG explanations into arguments that don't belong. Then anyone whoever thinks that your post are inaccurate are "dumb"...or "football gods"...or "know it alls".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT