ADVERTISEMENT

DEI Failure Du Jour: Walz

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
Was he that bad? It’s looking like it from the post debate commentary.

Josh Shapiro should be throwing bricks through a window now and calling the ADL for his being taken out of the VP selection through blatant anti-semitism from the progressive left.

Walz was handled by JD tonight. Even CNN isn’t denying it.
That’s the ultimate sign.

Part of the reason I will not vote for Kamala: Walz.

He is clearly not fit to be president, and is in then another sign of poor judgement by Harris and her team.

JD is not perfect, but he is civil and very sharp. Watch him on the all in podcast. It’s quite impressive.

He is clearly not fit to be president, and is in then another sign of poor judgement by Harris and her team.

JD is not perfect, but he is civil and very sharp. Watch him on the all in podcast. It’s quite impressive.
Like you needed another one? 😂 He is a buffoon, and light AF in the loafers. One of his family members attended a JD Vance watch party.😂 He looked like he was going to spit out a hairball when asked about the Hong Kong lie. He looked as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. He's more bombastic than Trump, only 50 shades dumber.

Reactions: gatordad3

Walz talked more about Minnesota than the US. It was as though he didn’t know he wasn’t campaigning for a national office.

JD is not perfect, but he is civil and very sharp.

What does Mrs. grandhavendiddy think of JD’s demeanor and policies?

I ask, since I think Vance was as close to your “discuss important topics/avoid personal attacks” advice, as anyone could get IMO… in an effort to reach out to the independent/undecided voters, I assume.

Personally, I wanted Vance to hit harder than he did… a LOT harder… but the post-debate commentary suggests that people think JD beat Walz tonight, so I’ll take it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT