ADVERTISEMENT

Crickets

IMO we don't need to name call when you have the high ground as it relates to facts.

We shouldn't get mad at these people, even willful ignorance is sort of sad when it's this pervasive.
The thing is, it's not ignorance. It's complicity. They should be shot blindfolded at dawn as well. The Tree of Liberty needs watering with the blood of traitors.

It is sad that 75 million Americans believe Trump's BS. How many Americans have died from Covid due to Trump being inept? We have 5 % of world's population and 20 % of world's deaths due to covid. Great Leadership Forrest!

I remember @bradleygator left this same post 6 months ago. I asked him to give me a list of all the things Trump could have done differently.

He then gave me a list of all the things TRUMP HAD ALREADY DONE.

And Hiden campaigned on doing everything Trump is already doing.

The only thing the dems promised to change was they said Trump was getting vaccines to Americans TOO FAST and they were going to DELAY IT. Gov Cuomo hadn't seen enough people die on his watch, I guess.

Racist Trumper (is that redundant?)

Prevent panic? Should FDR have stated the Japanese flew over Hawaii and not attacked to prevent panic? Are Republicans so infantile they cannot handle the truth? Or are they the true "nanny government" that decides if our citizens can be told the truth?
TRUMP LIED, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS HAVE DIED.

What action, specifically, should Trump have taken that would have saved lives?

This should be easy for you...since you have the benefit of hindsight. So, what act would have saved those hundreds of thousands of lives???

Reactions: fatman76
The thing is, it's not ignorance. It's complicity. They should be shot blindfolded at dawn as well. The Tree of Liberty needs watering with the blood of traitors.
Note I said “willful”.

That means we are in agreement (although imma back off the blood part, jail and a cleaned up electoral system will suffice for me).

This should be easy for you...since you have the benefit of hindsight. So, what act would have saved those hundreds of thousands of lives???
I’m so sick of seeing the question ignored when they use this talking point I’m going to puke.

I hope I’m never so close minded due to political bias that I can’t have an open and honest conversation.

Has to be a shitty way to go through life.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I remember @bradleygator left this same post 6 months ago. I asked him to give me a list of all the things Trump could have done differently.

He then gave me a list of all the things TRUMP HAD ALREADY DONE.

And Hiden campaigned on doing everything Trump is already doing.

The only thing the dems promised to change was they said Trump was getting vaccines to Americans TOO FAST and they were going to DELAY IT. Gov Cuomo hadn't seen enough people die on his watch, I guess.
Trump made the vaccine. I personally saw him in a lab coat making it. How on earth can you trust it?

Trump made the vaccine. I personally saw him in a lab coat making it. How on earth can you trust it?
Don't mean to sidetrack your post but this is actually an interesting read:
WARNING: Renowned Virologist Sucharit Bhakdi Warns Against Hastily Created Gene-Altering Coronavirus Vaccine (video)

https://rairfoundation.com/warning-...ated-gene-altering-coronavirus-vaccine-video/

Freaking crickets of course.

Can we call this narrative dead now? It's been dead for a while...but can the Dems admit it yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT