ADVERTISEMENT

Creepy Joe and Staphylococcus tonight

I have a cognitive test every day.

RayLiotta.gif

Biden denied every single negative stat, the polls, approval rating, number of dems asking him to step down. Complete denial.
KalimGoodman is now advising Biden to just use the "right wing media" defense. LOL
What's hilarious is now the Lame Stream Media has deemed him a liability now that he's been exposed. Trump wants a Texas Cage Match debate with him with no moderators. I say lace them both up with boxing gloves too. 😂

Dumbass asking for a Biden flag.

I have never seen one. One this note...if any of you know about Crab Island where I live..I go there frequently during the summer. Yesterday the Trump flags were finally up in force. It was like people WSNTED to fly them...but were holding back. (NOT ME...I fly mine every weekend, and have been for 8 years) I bought an "Ultra MAGA" flag last year when the dipchit called us all domestic terrorists. Wanted to make sure they all knew who to look at first!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Joe Biden should ignore his many critics and move forward, with alacrity and strength, with his powerful and far reaching campaign. He should be sharp, precise, and energetic, just like he was in The Debate, in selling his policies of Open Borders (where millions of people, including record numbers of Terrorists, are allowed to enter our Country, from prisons and mental institutions, totally unchecked and unvetted!), to Ending Social Security, Men playing in Women’s sports, High Taxes, High Interest Rates, encouraging a Woke Military, Uncontrollable Inflation, Record Setting Crime, Only Electric Vehicles, Subservience to China and other Countries, Endless Wars, putting America Last, losing our Dollar Based Standard, and so much more. Yes, Sleepy Joe should continue his campaign of American Destruction and, MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Joe Biden should ignore his many critics and move forward, with alacrity and strength, with his powerful and far reaching campaign. He should be sharp, precise, and energetic, just like he was in The Debate, in selling his policies of Open Borders (where millions of people, including record numbers of Terrorists, are allowed to enter our Country, from prisons and mental institutions, totally unchecked and unvetted!), to Ending Social Security, Men playing in Women’s sports, High Taxes, High Interest Rates, encouraging a Woke Military, Uncontrollable Inflation, Record Setting Crime, Only Electric Vehicles, Subservience to China and other Countries, Endless Wars, putting America Last, losing our Dollar Based Standard, and so much more. Yes, Sleepy Joe should continue his campaign of American Destruction and, MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN!
Well if ya gotta nit pick.

I have never seen one. One this note...if any of you know about Crab Island where I live..I go there frequently during the summer. Yesterday the Trump flags were finally up in force. It was like people WSNTED to fly them...but were holding back. (NOT ME...I fly mine every weekend, and have been for 8 years) I bought an "Ultra MAGA" flag last year when the dipchit called us all domestic terrorists. Wanted to make sure they all knew who to look at first!

This doesn't surprise me. Did you add to the flag that he was a felon?

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
This doesn't surprise me. Did you add to the flag that he was a felon?
There's a reason there's a snake on "Don't Tread On Me". It bites back, and is rather poisonous. 😂

I have a feeling once Trump is back in office, we'll see a little bit of the Revenge Tour. There are some whackos that are going to just wish it was only Montezuma. :cool:

There's a reason there's a snake on "Don't Tread On Me". It bites back, and is rather poisonous. 😂

I have a feeling once Trump is back in office, we'll see a little bit of the Revenge Tour. There are some whackos that are going to just wish it was only Montezuma. :cool:

Exactly, should we want a president who wants revenge on his people?? How about a president that cares about the citizens like Biden does?? Why is that not your main goal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT