ADVERTISEMENT

Court records show millions of Chinese dollars went to the Biden family

More than court records...actual deposits..but NO...they CANNOT admit that who they came here and told us all how GREAT the guy was that could not come out of his basement to try to get elected because he could not complete a sentence...AND because he knew he did not have to because the results were guaranteed for him

More than court records...actual deposits..but NO...they CANNOT admit that who they came here and told us all how GREAT the guy was that could not come out of his basement to try to get elected because he could not complete a sentence...AND because he knew he did not have to because the results were guaranteed for him
I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.

will the dims ever admit their boy is a crook?
No, the out kalim will use is "you can't connect ANY of this to Joe".

We're supposed to believe that:
1) Joe influence peddled to make his family rich out of the goodness of his heart, taking nothing for himself
2) Joe (& family) set up 20 shell companies and all of this money flowed through them...but there is nothing shady at all about these payments..I mean, who doesn't have 20 shell companies?
3) Hunter was lying when he complained to his sister that "dad takes half my money"
4) Joe bought 3 massive estates, classic cars, etc. on a Senator/VP salary

I don't know why you guys keep going after Joe, he's clearly innocent in all of this.

will the dims ever admit their boy is a crook?
This Is Fine GIF

No, never, dimocrats are so blinded by their partisan BS they are unwilling to recognize the obvious.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT