ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Joes Impeachment (walls are closing in)

After democrats weaponized impeachment of the greatest president in our lifetime, we all know impeachment of Joe Biden is coming after the midterms. Republican leadership has signaled as much.

Which of the many reasons will he be impeached?

Corruption with Ukraine? Handling of the border? Scandals within administration? Pullout of Afghanistan and leaving citizens behind?

This thread is to discuss opinions on what he will be impeached for? Oh….9 months dems, 9 months. Let the countdown begin.
He's merely a puppet for the Dims in the present tense. I think we just have to swallow our medicine for electing such an incompetent leader at this point.

Reactions: goldmom
Another chance? For #3 in line to become POTUS?

Please Baby Jesus no.
Who are you? Pelosi’s chief of staff?
Things are beginning to shift but maybe not the way some of you “think”.

Younger people will be our choices in ‘24.
It’s time.
Such as?
Also, how long after said “young” person is nominated will it take for them to become the next racist, misogynist, mean, liar? Lastly, once that happens, how long will it take for you to buy into it?

Should we elect a moderate?

Elections have consequences & stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

Trump got at least 74M votes. That’s a record - Trump won in 2020 & America lost!

Reactions: instaGATOR
Trump upped his total of 63 million votes in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win from 1.2 to 3.3. FL did not participate in the Dimm vote harvesting scheme. Trump won comfortably on Election Day.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language. There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a shrub who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru and promises economic stagnation and higher crime rates at Democrat debates. This is not wave mechanics. The board's majority gets it.

Not even as stupid as Biden is does he believe that. He knows it was 100% fixed. Big difference. The idiot had 10-15 people show up at his events. Seriously one would have to be SO DUMB to think he LEGITIMATELY won.
I can't count the times I've heard Mark Levin say, "the Senate's stupidest."

Getting impeached by the House is one thing. Being convicted by the Senate is what matters. It's unlikely they would get the 67 votes needed.
Watching the SCJ hearing, I do not see Republicans going down that childish road. It would hurt them in the long run. Right now, we have open borders that NOBODY wants, out of control inflation, super high gas prices, BRANDON fumbling every time he speaks, then denying he said what everyone heard, and then add in the embarrassing cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan. We do not need an impeachment.

Not even as stupid as Biden is does he believe that. He knows it was 100% fixed. Big difference. The idiot had 10-15 people show up at his events. Seriously one would have to be SO DUMB to think he LEGITIMATELY won.
Sad to say, tons of people still believe 81 million voted for Poopy Joe.💩 Tells you everything about them in a nutshell.

Reactions: BCSpell
Such as?
Also, how long after said “young” person is nominated will it take for them to become the next racist, misogynist, mean, liar? Lastly, once that happens, how long will it take for you to buy into it?

Should we elect a moderate?
Some say DeSantis is already younger and already mean. And highly intelligent.

But some on the left call him mean spirited, misogynistic - and a liar. If that’s moderate, thank you sir, may America have another?

Watching the SCJ hearing, I do not see Republicans going down that childish road. It would hurt them in the long run. Right now, we have open borders that NOBODY wants, out of control inflation, super high gas prices, BRANDON fumbling every time he speaks, then denying he said what everyone heard, and then add in the embarrassing cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan. We do not need an impeachment.

Agree. It would be a sideshow that takes time and focus away from urgent matters LIKE THE BORDER...LIKE REVERSING the roadblocks put in front of our needs for independence in energy...

Last edited:
Trump upped his total of 63 million votes in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win from 1.2 to 3.3. FL did not participate in the Dimm vote harvesting scheme. Trump won comfortably on Election Day.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language. There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a shrub who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru and promises economic stagnation and higher crime rates at Democrat debates. This is not wave mechanics. The board's majority gets it.

We do but some see a different path forward. To achieve the same goals.
Only the dimmest fail to understand that the Dems will never play honest or fair because they’d never win. And therefore Republicans must PUNCH BACK hard.

The Marquis of Queensbury has left town guys. Packed up into Mitt Romney’s dog crate and sent off with no return address.

New reality and new rules...get dirty and win. Shower, rinse, and repeat.

We do but some see a different path forward. To achieve the same goals.
Only the dimmest fail to understand that the Dems will never play honest or fair because they’d never win. And therefore Republicans must PUNCH BACK hard.

The Marquis of Queensbury has left town guys. Packed up into Mitt Romney’s dog crate and sent off with no return address.

New reality and new rules...get dirty and win. Shower, rinse, and repeat.
This will not happen, and it REALLY pisses me off. If you want to win against someone that fights dirty...you need to fight even dirtier. I am a Christian...but this is where I draw a line in turning my other cheek!

Reactions: BCSpell and goldmom
Agree. It would be a sideshow that takes time and focus away from urgent matters LIKE THE BORDER...LIKE REVERSING the roadblocks put in front of our needs for independence in energy...
You do realize that even if/when the Repubs win big during the midterms, they can't/won't do anything about the Border or Energy issues until they win 2024. BUT impeachment hearings can tie the hands of the POTUS and the DEMS until the 2024 election.

When you vote for personal taste instead of what is best for the country, this is the result.
I was watching Newsmax this morning and they polled which Presidents were the most favored. And the criteria was likable personality of all things. Nothing to do with policy or other factors of duty. Although no one like Poopy Joe, electing a Clinton or Obama due to their popularity rather than duty is why America is in this kind of mess

I was watching Newsmax this morning and they polled which Presidents were the most favored. And the criteria was likable personality of all things. Nothing to do with policy or other factors of duty. Although no one like Poopy Joe, electing a Clinton or Obama due to their popularity rather than duty is why America is in this kind of mess
Bingo...no responsibility in their voting.

Some say DeSantis is already younger and already mean. And highly intelligent.

But some on the left call him mean spirited, misogynistic - and a liar. If that’s moderate, thank you sir, may America have another?
How long will it take before the media convinces you it’s time to move on from Desantis?

FWIW. Trump crushed Desantis at CPAC.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
How long will it take before the media convinces you it’s time to move on from Desantis?

A Trump/DeSantis 2024 ticket is the moneyball here. We all want to see it. Will DeSantis go all in? Maybe not because he loves Florida too much. Never hurt to dream though.....what if......😍

A Trump/DeSantis 2024 ticket is the moneyball here. We all want to see it. Will DeSantis go all in? Maybe not because he loves Florida too much. Never hurt to dream though.....what if......😍
Yeah, I'd hate to lose DeSantis as Governor with that Sodomite he ran against receiving so many votes.

He may think that, but 2020 was 100% a referendum on Trump. I’ll be surprised if Biden gets renominated.
If that was the case then Trump wins a landslide that makes Reagan 84 look close.

That WAS coming, that's why the dems had to cheat. Remember that the 'mail in' ballots they had to rush in at 3am were cause the support for Trump was so strong that it broke their voting machine algorithms.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I don't want to see that ticket. I want to see Trump/Pompeo in 2024.

DeSantis has already said he's running for re-election as governor of Florida. If he wants to run for VP in 2024, he effectively has to start campaigning for it now, which means he breaks his word about running for re-election.

Which his opponents would use against him. As they should.

Let Trump/Pompeo run in 2024. DeSantis finishes his 2nd term as Governor and leaves office in 2026. He immediately announces he is running for President in 2028, and Trump immediately endorses him.

DeSantis names Kristi Noems as his VP, who will also be ending her 2nd term as governor in 2026.

Win-win for America and Florida.

But again....unless we stop the dems from cheating, none of it matters for 2024 or 2028. I'm not sure why we don't get that part. We could run George Washington with Abe Lincoln as his VP, but if we continue to let the dems cheat, they will continue to somehow have clowns like obama and Hiden win*.

Reactions: BCSpell

Desantis MAY be like Kid Rock...non cancelable. He just always does the right thing...and when they throw lies his way...he knocks THEM out of the arena

I don't want to see that ticket. I want to see Trump/Pompeo in 2024.

DeSantis has already said he's running for re-election as governor of Florida. If he wants to run for VP in 2024, he effectively has to start campaigning for it now, which means he breaks his word about running for re-election.

Which his opponents would use against him. As they should.

Let Trump/Pompeo run in 2024. DeSantis finishes his 2nd term as Governor and leaves office in 2026. He immediately announces he is running for President in 2028, and Trump immediately endorses him.

DeSantis names Kristi Noems as his VP, who will also be ending her 2nd term as governor in 2026.

Win-win for America and Florida.

But again....unless we stop the dems from cheating, none of it matters for 2024 or 2028. I'm not sure why we don't get that part. We could run George Washington with Abe Lincoln as his VP, but if we continue to let the dems cheat, they will continue to somehow have clowns like obama and Hiden win*.
Could not agree more. If they do it again, there WILL be an insurrection like they never imagined. That little 1/6 stuff was so childs play. They truly do not understand WHY we arm ourselves. We arm ourselves for the SAME reason that the second amendment was created.

2024 would be the same if Trump ran again.
This is actually correct. Because we have done nothing to ensure that the dems cant cheat again.

Trump was the only one saying we should, and note that supposed republicans like Tim Scott, Mitch McConnell and others immediately said he was wrong and it was time to move on.

Until we can ensure election integrity, the republicans could run George Washington with Abe Lincoln as VP and still lose.

Reactions: jfegaly
Could not agree more. If they do it again, there WILL be an insurrection like they never imagined. That little 1/6 stuff was so childs play. They truly do not understand WHY we arm ourselves. We arm ourselves for the SAME reason that the second amendment was created.
Nothing will happen. We have already moved on. We will get mad, go on message boards like this, and on Twitter, shake our fists and say something's gotta change!

But it never will. We have the country we deserve cause we sat on our hands and watched it get stolen from us.

Don't diss DeSantis. He's still a freshman in the world of politics. He crushed it on Tucker tonight about the new "Don't Get Queer" bill. That being said, he needs to be our governor for the next 5 years. Ron for President in 2028. Trump can keep his seat warm until then.

Don't diss DeSantis. He's still a freshman in the world of politics. He crushed it on Tucker tonight about the new "Don't Get Queer" bill. That being said, he needs to be our governor for the next 5 years. Ron for President in 2028. Trump can keep his seat warm until then.
Oh I like Desantis. 2024 isn’t his time yet. Make no mistake about it, I love what he has been doing. What I am talking about is how easily some folks are influenced by the media, and will turn on someone they would otherwise support….like some on this site.

Hoping for Trump 2024 and Desantis in 28.

FWIW. Trump is trouncing Biden in polls. He does even better against Kumala. Time to impeach

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT