ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations

Looking at it so far Georgia appears to be the only team with a chance to not get blown out in Atlanta because of their defense and running game. I think the rest of the East gets killed for sure in Atlanta looking at it right now.
I don't give us much of a chance. If we are improved this year, we're like you all the last two. All D and no offense.

Never worn a pair of overalls in my life. Regardless of color. Never liked them.
You should be wearing prison orange...would you like me to do an investigative report on your crimes? If I can't find the truth I will fabricate a story...it is what I do best.

Finebaum made that point recently, but he said don't blame Saban. But Saban is the reason. Everyone is trying to find the next one and in the "process" (no pun intended) firing very good coaches.
Florida didn't really have a choice as Meyer left, but amazing UF hasn't been able to find a good game coach that can also recruit the state of Florida well.
If you would have told anyone that after Tebow, the best UF could do on offense was 86th in the country, no one would have believed it. Two freaking Elite 11 MVPs in that time have been starters in Gainesville and still nothing. Would've been interesting to see what would have happened if things had worked out with Grier. That may end up losing JMac his job.

Well, Franks seems to be trending on the Grier path. Grier was also shaky at first and had to beat UT with a late long touchdown. We'll see if by game 6 they are letting him throw downfield. That's the point they took the shackles off Grier.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Well, either way UGA is about to lose at least one of these next games with Miss State this weekend and then on the road in knoxville... Im pretty comfortable in saying that

Miss State was my sleeper SEC team from the jump months ago, they finally have all the pieces Mullen needed, filled in important spots from JUCO like Jackie Sherrill did, and especially a QB... And signed Grantham to run exactly the style they need, not to play soft on defense with their size or that crap Collins ran here and there just allowing the teams to move the ball in between the 20's at will before attempting to try and stop anybody...

Well, either way UGA is about to lose at least one of these next games with Miss State this weekend and then on the road in knoxville... Im pretty comfortable in saying that

Miss State was my sleeper SEC team from the jump months ago, they finally have all the pieces Mullen needed, filled in important spots from JUCO like Jackie Sherrill did, and especially a QB... And signed Grantham to run exactly the style they need, not to play soft on defense with their size or that crap Collins ran here and there just allowing the teams to move the ball in between the 20's at will before attempting to try and stop anybody...
I hope you didn't put any money on those two games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT