ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
on being the taller dwarf at the circus.

Your coaches and team suck

It's just that mine sucks worse. I don't see anyone other than Mizzu and Ky that we can beat. Hoping that 6-6 will get Lyle fired and Kelly hired before y'all hire him first. We were a year too late firing Fulmer. Might have gotten Saban before Bammer did.

Reactions: MJWilliamson

It's just that mine sucks worse. I don't see anyone other than Mizzu and Ky that we can beat. Hoping that 6-6 will get Lyle fired and Kelly hired before y'all hire him first. We were a year too late firing Fulmer. Might have gotten Saban before Bammer did.

Question. When Dawson had the pick on the one. How do you run five plays from the 5 yd line and Kelly doesn't get a touch? That might be worse than Nuss. Butch is the only man alive who could lose that game

Question. When Dawson had the pick on the one. How do you run five plays from the 5 yd line and Kelly doesn't get a touch? That might be worse than Nuss. Butch is the only man alive who could lose that game

I agree. I want this bunch gone sooooo badly. If they can't beat a team as pathetic as Florida, they will not win a game in the SEC. I am hoping that will get that sawed off runt fired.

The reality is they could have been down by much more and it would have got ugly down 20-3 at the time, UT is really bad.

That QB is miserable, just like I said for weeks.. and there was no way he could beat us, the defense almost let a bunch of screens in the backfield and draws do it for him

You're a sore loser.

Mdvol is your typical Hillbilly fan. Talk shit all week and then after losing for the 11th time in 12 years decides that we suck but his team sucks worse......blah blah effing blah.:rolleyes:

You inbreds got dicked AGAIN on the final play and you won't sleep for a week. I'm satisfied!:)

Reactions: sadgator
Hopefully they don't fire him and get a real coach. He was god awful today. Him and Mac were just alternating dumb decisions. "Hahahah watch what I'm about to do bro, you ain't seen sh*t yet!"

Hopefully they don't fire him and get a real coach. He was god awful today. Him and Mac were just alternating dumb decisions. "Hahahah watch what I'm about to do bro, you ain't seen sh*t yet!"

Mac actually reminds me of Butch. And hopefully they don't stay in the neigjborhood and steal Norvell from Memphis

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Tennessee isn't going to get a good coach. That football program has become irrelevant. You also have to consider that the UT athletic program is a mess and their Athletic administration is flat out incompetent.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Well, in reality we owe Tennessee fans a congratulations.

For that one game win streak.

Kudos boogers.

Reactions: sadgator
Mdvol is your typical Hillbilly fan. Talk shit all week and then after losing for the 11th time in 12 years decides that we suck but his team sucks worse......blah blah effing blah.:rolleyes:

You inbreds got dicked AGAIN on the final play and you won't sleep for a week. I'm satisfied!:)

Ole InstantMonkey Prober got him a different screen moniker to try to fool people.

I know that you are a chronic liar old man. But I didn't think you got butt hurt enough over having all your aliens crap disproved that you would actually try using a disguise to post your pathetic drivel

I've done nothing but state the facts for months now.

You will NOT find a single post where I ever said I expected UT to win. What you will find is that I have said BOTH teams suck.And that both H/Cs are dolts.

And I am STILL right
Congrats. I hope you enjoyed your 1 win out of the last 13 years. I hope you are ok with your football program to continue down its path of irrelevancy becuase that is where you are continue to head.

When is the last time UT even won the East?

Congrats. I hope you enjoyed your 1 win out of the last 13 years. I hope you are ok with your football program to continue down its path of irrelevancy becuase that is where you are continue to head.

When is the last time UT even won the East?

Pride goeth before a fall. Remember?

If you think that ALL of the problems F-U has will magically disappear just because your stupid coach managed to out last our stupid coach, you are in for a sad, sad ending. This might be the 1st time in my lifetime that both UT and F-U finish below U/K and Vandy. I would add S/C but they have only been around for the last 25 years.

The Dawgs seem to have picked up both an offense AND a defense on a single team. I figure that they will tear both UT and FU a new arsehole. They are the only SECE team ( other than Vandy) that actually looks like a real football team

Pride goeth before a fall. Remember?

If you think that ALL of the problems F-U has will magically disappear just because your stupid coach managed to out last our stupid coach, you are in for a sad, sad ending. This might be the 1st time in my lifetime that both UT and F-U finish below U/K and Vandy. I would add S/C but they have only been around for the last 25 years.

The Dawgs seem to have picked up both an offense AND a defense on a single team. I figure that they will tear both UT and FU a new arsehole. They are the only SECE team ( other than Vandy) that actually looks like a real football team
What does any of what you just said have to do with UT being irrelevant for over a decade and the strong change that will continue.

I knew sooner or later your true colors would show again just like they have in the past. You are nothing but just another UT troll/sore loser.

Again I hope you enjoyed your 1 win in the last 13 seasons.

When is the last time UT even won the East? The UT football program has become so irrelevant that they can't even win the East when it's down.

Ginger again.

The old both teams are terrible nonsense.

No son.

Florida simply better than booger eaters. And if boogers were ever going to beat Florida again anytime soon, it had of be today...with a ton of kids missing, lessening Florida...today.

We will give it up though, once again...Tennessee are champions of life! Be proud and stop whining.

He's only telling you the truth and deep down you guys know it. Our division is trash now. I don't know if our coach (UGA) is the answer for us, but winning the East means nothing right now other than it prolongs the stay of the coach any team has, because you can't fire him. I wish it were different but it's not. Trust me, I won't be sold on Kirby if we win the East this year and get raped in Atlanta.

I have a feeling this guy owns a pair of orange overalls. . .but no shirts.

He's only telling you the truth and deep down you guys know it. Our division is trash now. I don't know if our coach (UGA) is the answer for us, but winning the East means nothing right now other than it prolongs the stay of the coach any team has, because you can't fire him. I wish it were different but it's not. Trust me, I won't be sold on Kirby if we win the East this year and get raped in Atlanta.

Looking at it so far Georgia appears to be the only team with a chance to not get blown out in Atlanta because of their defense and running game. I think the rest of the East gets killed for sure in Atlanta looking at it right now.

the SEC is down because the coaching is bad. Hard to think back to a time the coaching bench has been this shallow in the Conference.

The little schools, MSU, Kentucky and Vandy have coaches that can get their players to overachieve. But the big schools after Saban are really, really bad.

Still kicked the $hit the Criminoles every time we played you.
Even with the N/C on the line. .
If only that were true.

FSU vs Tenn = 1-1 (and you guys KNOW you lucked out with Weinke being out that game)

How's living in the world of irrelevancy? Heck, I think scUM's been more relevant in CFB than you...and that was 20 years ago. LOL

UT hasn't won the East since 2007, when Florida and UGA both managed to dumbass themselves out of it and UT backed into it.

Before that?

So, according to this logic, since Florida did not have our starting QB in the game for 3 of Fisher's 6 wins against Florida, so that is a valid excuse also...right?
Only if that QB was one of the most prolific, Heisman winning QBs in your school's history.

You know darn right and well there's no way in hell UT wins that game with Weinke at the helm, much in the way there's no way we beat Auburn in 13 without Winston. Some players are simply irreplaceable. Look at what happened when Colt McCoy went down vs. Bama. It's not always a, "Next Man Up" type of situation (but you know that).

So it has been a decade since UT has even won the East?? It has become an irrelevant program.

Only if that QB was one of the most prolific, Heisman winning QBs in your school's history.

oH........LOL

You know darn right and well there's no way in hell UT wins that game with Weinke at the helm,

oH..LOL. Tap your heels three time twinkle toes and keep repeating it to yourself if it makes you feel better

much in the way there's no way we beat Auburn in 13 without Winston.

Without Winston, FSU is more upset with Fisher than they are today. Without Winston, Fisher does not have a NC. Hell, without Winston, FSU probably never wins the ACC in his tenure.

If only that were true.

FSU vs Tenn = 1-1 (and you guys KNOW you lucked out with Weinke being out that game)

How's living in the world of irrelevancy? Heck, I think scUM's been more relevant in CFB than you...and that was 20 years ago. LOL

UT has been irrelevant for the last 9 years. Your girl's college was irrelevant until 1977 when you hired ole Free Shoes Bowden.

Cost your boosters $925,000 to pay off Winston's rape victim. That would have paid for a lot of crab legs. I want our H/C fired and have for the past 2 years. I have wanted our H/C fired for incompetence since the 2nd time he lost to Misschimp.

But I will give him credit. His no nonsense policy of turning over ANYONE regardless of how good they are or how critical the position they occupy to the police and DA for investigation and prosecution with IMMEDIATE and indefinite suspension from the campus if they are accused of a crime has really cut down on troublemaking. He has even booted a RB who was never charged as his G/F, after she called the cops, told them that she was drunk and slapped him because she thought he was cheating on her.. Didn't matter. Kicked him off the team and pulled his scholarship.

The two accused of rape in 2014 are STILL on trial after nearly 3 years. One of them, A.J. Johnson was a sure 1st round NFL Draft pick at M/LB ( 450 tackles at UT)
But he ain't going anywhere other than the big house if the trial ever does continue and he is found guilty
The defense destroyed exculpatory evidence and they are waiting on a Supreme Court Hearing to determine if Apple can be forced to hand over copies of erased text messages on destroyed cell phones. Trial in on indefinite hold while all the motions go through the Federal Court system.

I guess they should have gone to Free Shoes where star players are expected to rape 19 year old freshmen girls as they won't face any Criminal Justice System but instead, will face some board consisting of university students who don't want their star player to have to miss any games and the bag men will gladly pony up the money to make the girl go away.

Right?

Last edited:
oH........LOL

oH..LOL. Tap your heels three time twinkle toes and keep repeating it to yourself if it makes you feel better

Without Winston, FSU is more upset with Fisher than they are today. Without Winston, Fisher does not have a NC. Hell, without Winston, FSU probably never wins the ACC in his tenure.
Doesn't make me feel better...it's really the only game that truly pisses me off because I know with every fiber in my being that FSU beats UT with Weinke. I don't succumb to other nonsense that UF backed into the 96 game, FSU lost to OU because we didn't have snoop, etc. UF beat FSU in 96 fair and square as did OU in 2000. It is what it is.

The 1998 MNC game is the ONE game I want back in FSU history, but that's just me. I'll own that one.

UT has been irrelevant for the last 9 years. Your girl's college was irrelevant until 1977 when you hired ole Free Shoes Bowden.

Cost your boosters $925,000 to pay off Winston's rape victim. That would have paid for a lot of crab legs. I want our H/C fired and have for the past 2 years. I have wanted our H/C fired for incompetence since the 2nd time he lost to Misschimp.

But I will give him credit. His no nonsense policy of turning over ANYONE regardless of how good they are or how critical the position they occupy to the police and DA for investigation and prosecution with IMMEDIATE and indefinite suspension from the campus if they are accused of a crime has really cut down on troublemaking. He has even booted a RB who was never charged as his G/F, after she called the cops, told them that she was drunk and slapped him because she thought he was cheating on her.. Didn't matter. Kicked him off the team and pulled his scholarship.

The two accused of rape in 2014 are STILL on trial after nearly 3 years. One of them, A.J. Johnson was a sure 1st round NFL Draft pick at M/LB ( 450 tackles at UT)
But he ain't going anywhere other than the big house if the trial ever does continue and he is found guilty
The defense destroyed exculpatory evidence and they are waiting on a Supreme Court Hearing to determine if Apple can be forced to hand over copies of erased text messages on destroyed cell phones. Trial in on indefinite hold while all the motions go through the Federal Court system.

I guess they should have gone to Free Shoes where star players are expected to rape 19 year old freshmen girls as they won't face any Criminal Justice System but instead, will face some board consisting of university students who don't want their star player to have to miss any games and the bag men will gladly pony up the money to make the girl go away.

Right?
Not even going to engage in this tired topic about Winston because I know for 100% fact your research began and ended with internet memes and the main stream media outlet.

As far as football goes...UT hasn't truly been relevant in 20 years. I'm sorry it's so hard for you to handle that you have to resort to 1977 statistics (I was 4 years old then), off the field issues and other deflective strategies.

the SEC is down because the coaching is bad. Hard to think back to a time the coaching bench has been this shallow in the Conference.

The little schools, MSU, Kentucky and Vandy have coaches that can get their players to overachieve. But the big schools after Saban are really, really bad.
Finebaum made that point recently, but he said don't blame Saban. But Saban is the reason. Everyone is trying to find the next one and in the "process" (no pun intended) firing very good coaches.
Florida didn't really have a choice as Meyer left, but amazing UF hasn't been able to find a good game coach that can also recruit the state of Florida well.
If you would have told anyone that after Tebow, the best UF could do on offense was 86th in the country, no one would have believed it. Two freaking Elite 11 MVPs in that time have been starters in Gainesville and still nothing. Would've been interesting to see what would have happened if things had worked out with Grier. That may end up losing JMac his job.

ADVERTISEMENT