ADVERTISEMENT

Confused??

tebowfanforever15

Baby Gator
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2016
I am now seeing talk of how great Norvell is. Yet is a coach who was 8-13 after his first 2 seasons and also had recruiting class rankings of 27, 20, and 26. With all that had a successful 3rd season and is now off to a great start in his 4th season. Billy is 6-8 just now starting in his second season, I know Norvell had a shorter season in 2020 due to covid, but believe Billy and the gators will finish with more than 8 wins in his 2 seasons combined. My confusion being is that we have a perfect example of how a coach who was given time to put together a program and took more than a few lumps in his first 2 seasons and is now competing at a high level. Why can’t Billy do this? Nothing is assured in this business, but the amount of absolutes and willingness to throw in the towel with Billy that I’ve seen on here is wild. We have a full season in front of us that I’m sure we have some more lumps ahead, hopefully with some good surprises as well, but I’m still in the boat of patience and time for Billy to get this ship righted. A lot of positives on recruiting and other areas, has already put together better classes than Norvell and is on his way to a great class this year. Everyone one is pissed about the game Thursday, as they should be, but the temperature needs to be turned waay down. Just my 2 cents, don’t usually post lol thought I just share my thoughts!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News