ADVERTISEMENT

College Gameday

goldmom

Ring of Honor
Mar 29, 2002
Why don’t we just call off the games and do what Kirk wants, which is to put the Bammers in there?
CG has become ridiculous and unwatchable.

Reactions: fsu939913
The SEC went 4 and 6 against the ACC and bama lost to Texas head to head and should have lost to a 5 win Auburn team who got slapped by New Mexico by 21 the week before.

If UGA wins, they deserve it, if bama wins, sorry, you lost to Texas and haven't been impressive in the SLIGHTEST.

If Bama wins and fsu loses, Texas should be in. If bama wins and Texas and fsu lose, then bama gets in. Sankey was up there just begging like a dog and trying to get everyone to forget how bad the sec has been this yr against other conferences. It was sad. Hope bama wins and gets left out so I can drink the tears

Reactions: goldmom
The SEC went 4 and 6 against the ACC and bama lost to Texas head to head and should have lost to a 5 win Auburn team who got slapped by New Mexico by 21 the week before.

If UGA wins, they deserve it, if bama wins, sorry, you lost to Texas and haven't been impressive in the SLIGHTEST.

If Bama wins and fsu loses, Texas should be in. If bama wins and Texas and fsu lose, then bama gets in. Sankey was up there just begging like a dog and trying to get everyone to forget how bad the sec has been this yr against other conferences. It was sad. Hope bama wins and gets left out so I can drink the tears

I agree it would be really bad to let Bama in over TX if it comes down to that. Winning on their field especially has to make the difference. Don't see any chance the committee leaves out an undefeated FSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT