ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Fredo Cuomo fails epically trying to discredit Trump

Any of those people would drive turnout...from Republicans. Or independents with brains...or eyes. :eek::eek::eek:
Just curious, why do you say eyes? Do you think a VP candidate should be evaluated based on their looks?

Just curious, why do you say eyes? Do you think a VP candidate should be evaluated based on their looks?
No. I'm. Not. But it's done every day throughout society. Taller men are seen in countless psychological surveys to be more capable in executive hiring scenarios. True or not, it's how things are.
Are you saying that we should vote for unattractive people regardless because we feel guilty that we noticed they're unattractive?

Reactions: gatordad3
No. I'm. Not. But it's done every day throughout society. Taller men are seen in countless psychological surveys to be more capable in executive hiring scenarios. True or not, it's how things are.
Are you saying that we should vote for unattractive people regardless because we feel guilty that we noticed they're unattractive?
Nope. I agree that probably a natural tendency, but disagree on how it SHOULD be done. Plus it seems to only apply to females. Otherwise how would you explain our obese orange skinned president.

Nope. I agree that probably a natural tendency, but disagree on how it SHOULD be done. Plus it seems to only apply to females. Otherwise how would you explain our obese orange skinned president.

Easy. The Messiah failed. The "smartest" woman in the world ran for the Messiah's third term. Hence, Trump. This is not classical mechanics.

All that stupid dancing surely didn't help either. Oh, but you libtards loved it.
tenor.gif

In a Ohio campaign speech, Hillary assures the crowd she'll finish Obama's war on the coal industry. Trump tells displaced coal miners he'll put them back to work.

Trump pops up in Detroit and asks, "what have you got to lose?" Hillary assumes.

In a Ohio campaign speech, Hillary assures the crowd she'll finish Obama's war on the coal industry. Trump tells displaced coal miners he'll put them back to work.

Trump pops up in Detroit and asks, "what have you got to lose?" Hillary assumes.
This just shows that it pays to lie to people. The coal mines continue to close.

Dems think everyone wants to live off the government and is too lazy to work. Maybe dems are, but the rest of us don't swing that way.

Bill, a smart campaigner deluxe, urged Hillary to visit the firewall states. Present a vision. Lie to people. Do something! She refused.
No doubt. But I was referring to all those coal industry jobs Trump promised which have failed to materialize. That won’t be forgotten.

Fool me once.....

The conservative AT&T OU CEO Randall Stephenson announced his retirement. Many are thrilled, especially WarnerMedia investors. Many still can't believe Stephenson never acted on the leader in Fake News with no audience.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT