ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Fredo Cuomo fails epically trying to discredit Trump

As soon as I saw the dems pushing this 'worldwide health crisis', I knew at least one CNN anchor would 'get' it. What I didn't know is if they would intentionally make themselves sick(er) in order to 'make Trump look bad'.

What CNN forgets is that no one watches CNN, so livestreaming one anchor's 'challenges' dealing with 'worldwide health crisis' really doesn't have much of an emotional impact.

A reporter reminded President Donald Trump that he held campaign rallies in February and March. He responded by suggesting he didn't recall these rallies — and saying that hasn't left the White House in "months" except for a coronavirus-related trip to Virginia in late March.

His last campaign rally was March 2. We were still playing basketball games, and Dems were having rallies afterwards

His last campaign rally was March 2. We were still playing basketball games, and Dems were having rallies afterwards
You would have thought he would have remembered it though. I think he’s losing it. This might be the only election in history where the last man that can remember his own name wins.

You would have thought he would have remembered it though. I think he’s losing it. This might be the only election in history where the last man that can remember his own name wins.

Between Trump and Biden in a competition of cognitive health, I know who I bet on.... Trump might say he doesn’t remember where he was 6 weeks ago, but Biden can’t remember where he is in the present

Speaking of Cuomo’s, the difference between the NY Gov and Trumps ability to communicate during this crisis is staggering. I wish he were the nominee.

Speaking of Cuomo’s, the difference between the NY Gov and Trumps ability to communicate during this crisis is staggering. I wish he were the nominee.
The way Ol Joe is deteriorating so fast, he just might be. But he'd gave to navigate around the incredible obstacle hiding in the shadows...Michelle Obama. Do. Not. Doubt. This.

The way Ol Joe is deteriorating so fast, he just might be. But he'd gave to navigate around the incredible obstacle hiding in the shadows...Michelle Obama. Do. Not. Doubt. This.
Manchelle Obama, 400 lb Stacy Abrams, Governor Whitmer, a transgender who identifies as a woman as potential running mates. Wow! Anymore surprises? Please add the transgender Mayor of Chicago.

Reactions: goldmom
Manchelle Obama, 400 lb Stacy Abrams, Governor Whitmer, a transgender who identifies as a woman as potential running mates. Wow! Anymore surprises? Please add the transgender Mayor of Chicago.
Any of those people would drive turnout...from Republicans. Or independents with brains...or eyes. :eek::eek::eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT