ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Expose by project Veritas

Wonder why Fox News consistently smashes the others in ratings? You guessed it.

They slant to the right vs CNN and MSNBC that slant to the left.

There are more people who identify as repubs than dems in this country.

But mostly, Fox's coverage really is fair and balanced, esp compared to the left propaganda that's shown on the liberal networks.

Wonder why Fox News consistently smashes the others in ratings? You guessed it.
Because they are what the media is supposed to be: nonpartisan and balanced? Come on man! You can’t say that with a straight face and expect to be credible. The ratings do not reflect the views of most Americans. What they do reflect is the ideological rigidity of the 35% who comprise the Cult of Donald, the type who don’t bother to read widely and educate themselves. It stuns me that 35 out of every 100 citizens around me are not patriots, but cultists. I suspect Fox and its followers will approve of Trump going to Russia for its May Day Parade. It looks like my military service to oppose communism and dictators was in vain.

Last edited:
I put this elsewhere, but just to be sure that a 'widely read progressive intellectual' like yourself is fully imformed.... :rolleyes: --- :cool:

Whistleblowers attorney said in 2017 that the Coup has started....
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ey-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

==========

Impeachment is going so poorly for the media and other Democrats that “Meet The Press” host Chuck Todd was forced to broadcast false information to support it.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/0...-is-going-poorly-for-democrats-and-the-media/

==========

Witch Hunters Demorats -- An inquiry looking for a crime....

Our founders were clear: The Constitution only calls for impeachment after “high crimes and misdemeanors” have been conducted. President Trump has not committed anything of the sort. But Democrats are pursuing impeachment anyway, searching for something—anything—to damage him.
https://www.ibj.com/articles/banks-trump-is-innocent-of-accusations-about-ukraine

==========

I recently wrote op-eds that ran in the Wall Street Journal and on these pages that showed median household incomes under Donald Trump have soared from $61,000 to an all-time high of $66,000 in less than three years into the Trump presidency. This is tremendous news and documents substantial middle-class prosperity in Trump’s first three years in office.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy...cing-a-middle-class-boom-this-data-doesnt-lie

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I put this elsewhere, but just to be sure that a 'widely read progressive intellectual' like yourself is fully imformed.... :rolleyes: --- :cool:

Whistleblowers attorney said in 2017 that the Coup has started....
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ey-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

==========

Impeachment is going so poorly for the media and other Democrats that “Meet The Press” host Chuck Todd was forced to broadcast false information to support it.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/0...-is-going-poorly-for-democrats-and-the-media/

==========

Witch Hunters Demorats -- An inquiry looking for a crime....

Our founders were clear: The Constitution only calls for impeachment after “high crimes and misdemeanors” have been conducted. President Trump has not committed anything of the sort. But Democrats are pursuing impeachment anyway, searching for something—anything—to damage him.
https://www.ibj.com/articles/banks-trump-is-innocent-of-accusations-about-ukraine

==========

I recently wrote op-eds that ran in the Wall Street Journal and on these pages that showed median household incomes under Donald Trump have soared from $61,000 to an all-time high of $66,000 in less than three years into the Trump presidency. This is tremendous news and documents substantial middle-class prosperity in Trump’s first three years in office.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy...cing-a-middle-class-boom-this-data-doesnt-lie
I don’t read anything you post. You’re rabid.

Because they are what the media is supposed to be: nonpartisan and balanced? Come on man! You can’t say that with a straight face and expect to be credible. The ratings do not reflect the views of most Americans. What they do reflect is the ideological rigidity of the 35% who comprise the Cult of Donald, the type who don’t bother to read widely and educate themselves. It stuns me that 35 out of every 100 citizens around me are not patriots, but cultists. I suspect Fox and its followers will approve of Trump going to Russia for its May Day Parade. It looks like my military service to oppose communism and dictators was in vain.

Cultists accusing others of being cultists. This is almost as good as the warmists accusing the people they disagree with of being 'science deniers'.

The lack of self-awareness is astounding. Liberals only expose themselves to ideas and sources they agree with, and try to silence any opinions they don't agree with.

That's why they never learn anything.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey (a raving liberal) admitted on Joe Rogan's podcast that liberals who use Twitter have been found to ONLY follow other liberals (IOW people they agree with), while conservatives follow BOTH liberals and conservatives. So conservatives are actually exposed to different viewpoints, and they actually learn something.

Liberals never do. This guy thought Putin and Trump stole the election in 2016.

Today, he's convinced of it AND thinks the Trump supporters are the dummies. Same thing $6 milk (@bradleygator) thinks.

Well, I go to Fox News to get the unvarnished and unbiased "truth". I don't watch CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, BBC, MSNBC; they are all telling damn lies. I don't read NYT, WAPO, New Yorker, Politico, Vanity Fair, Esquire. They, too, are telling damn lies. Only Fox - oh, and Rush Limbaugh - are telling the truth.

Interestingly enough, I feel that streamers can deliver clearer truth since they don't need to bend the knee to the oligarchy/corporatists. Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Kim Iversen, Aaron Mate & Max Blumenthal deliver. Those five all saw through the #RussiaGate bs.

Interestingly enough, I feel that streamers can deliver clearer truth since they don't need to bend the knee to the oligarchy/corporatists. Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Kim Iversen, Aaron Mate & Max Blumenthal deliver. Those five all saw through the #RussiaGate bs.

Careful, the guy you are replying to still believes it.

Name calling and cursing bespeak a shallow intellect or insecurity, or both. In any event, I am pleased you, too, heed Paines's warning and oppose Trump, who poses the greatest threat to the Union since the South attempted to secede from it. Good for you!
What, specifically, is this greatest threat that Trump poses to the Union?

What, specifically, is this greatest threat that Trump poses to the Union?
To begin with, allow me to say I don't disagree with all of Trump's policies. My loathing and fear of Trump has nothing to do with policies. Two things disturb me, the first of which isn't a direct answer to your question. His personal comportment is the antithesis to everything I was taught growing up in Gainesville by my parents, by my pastor, and by my teachers. Character and integrity matter to me, especially in a President, and Trump has neither. For this reason alone, it absolutely floors me that people cheer for and support this man.
Second, and to directly answer your question, he utterly disregards the institutions that are the foundation of our country, institutions which have made America the envy of the world and which have stood between us and tyranny. My wife and I have many friends in Europe, and they are horrified and disappointed at what they see happening in America. I haven't the time to list all the things Trump has said and done which endanger America, but I don't need to. If you have been following events over the last three years, you either agree or you dont, and nothing I can say here will change your mind, just as mine can't be changed.
In any event, thank you for your polite request rather than the epithet-laden tirade I usually get on this subject.
GO GATORS!

Reactions: DGlockUF
Second, and to directly answer your question, he utterly disregards the institutions that are the foundation of our country, institutions which have made America the envy of the world and which have stood between us and tyranny.

Liberals today have no idea what the Constitution is or the rights it grants us.

No US president has more closely embraced the Constitution since Washington, yet libs like this guy thinks hes shitting on it everyday because that's what MSNBC tells him.

Maybe you guys should actually READ the Constitution. The next time CNN tells you that Trump is disregarding the Constitution, go READ the document and see if they are right.

My wife and I have many friends in Europe, and they are horrified and disappointed at what they see happening in America.

Thats because they blindly believe their country's media just like many here do. Europe was allowed to shirk many of its responsibilities to the global community under obama, and Europe loved him as a result. Trump is demanding that Europe pay its fair share and suddenly Europe hates Trump.

They like their US presidents better when they bend a knee to Europe as 44 did. Trump is taking Europe over his knee, and its high time the US president did.

Reactions: gatordad3
Many NATO citizens are irked because Trump is saying "pay your fair share. U. S. taxpayers aren't chumps anymore."
Believe it or not, our friends and relatives have no problem with their countries contributing more to NATO, and I have no problem with Trump asking them to. As I said, I don't disagree with all of his policies. Their problem is how crass a man he is, how he denigrates almost everyone, and certainly every person who crosses him, how he gives demeaning names to his opponents, mocks others and generally behaves as if he were mentally unhinged. They are as frightened of him as they are of Putin.

Believe it or not, our friends and relatives have no problem with their countries contributing more to NATO, and I have no problem with Trump asking them to. As I said, I don't disagree with all of his policies. Their problem is how crass a man he is, how he denigrates almost everyone, and certainly every person who crosses him, how he gives demeaning names to his opponents, mocks others and generally behaves as if he were mentally unhinged. They are as frightened of him as they are of Putin.

Then they must really be scared shitless of the left and media in this country, who are completely unhinged when it comes to Trump.

when a lefty says institutions my antennae go up. Do they mean the electoral college? Do they mean organized religion? Do they mean free speech? Do the mean the bill of rights as in the 2nd, 9th or 10th amendments? Do they mean the constitution itself as in the enumerated powers?

Nah I think they mean the administrative state of un-elected officials most of whom have jobs in contravention of the enumerated powers. These are institutions that are in many cases less than 100 years old and some just barley over that.

Widely read are you.... :rolleyes:
If so, then you don't have the intelligence to interpret what you've read...

If you were truly widely read (doubt-it) then you know that the Clinton Crime Syndicate has a long list of deaths/murders that stretches back behind them all the was to Arkansas, right? So many that crossing the Clinton's has become known as committing Arkan-cide o_O

And you know that they sold nuclear Los Alamos secrets to the Chinese, right?
That's what Bill should have been impeached on, not Monica's distraction blow-jobs...
(while senile Diann Fienstine just gives secrets away to her Chinese chauffeur) :rolleyes:

And you know that the wicked witch Hillbillery sold U.S. Uranium to the Russia, right?

And you know that the Clinton's, through their operatives, redirected (stole) Haiti disaster relief funds from starving children, to pad their new millionaire foundation status, right?

And you know that the entire 30+ Mill Russia-Collusion BS dossier was paid for by Hilliary and the DNC. Trump was being pursued with illegal FICA warrants, but the Demorats still came up with NADA after 2 years, right?.

Then they shift to obstruction of justice, hitting yet another dead end.

So then they falsely accuse Trump of doing, exactly what Biden did and bragged about on Tape. So instead of going after corrupt Biden, they go after Trump for asking the Ukraine to investigate possible corruption by a sitting U.S. VP, along with his son Hunter. It makes me wonder how many other Demorats were in on skimming the 5 Billion that disappeared from the Ukraine while O'bomba and Biden were holding the reins on foreign policy.

Why are the Demorats and others in the DC swamp after Trump? Because if they don't get Trump first, then eventually all of their own corruption and traitorous acts might come to light, and they'd be plucked & phucked... They are scared chitless and are willing to tempt a civil war in their desperate attempts to cover their own criminal asses...o_O ----- JMOHO's of course... :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Thought for the day.... o_O

Bureaucracy destroys initiative.

There is little that bureaucrats hate more than innovation, especially innovation that produces better results than the old routines. Improvements always show that those at the top are mostly inept, which is a real threat to their own undeserved and top heavy positions.

Draining the swamp was never going to be easy.
I'm somewhat surprised that 'The Donald' has not already been assassinated for his innovations in draining the swamp and in Making America Great Again....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT