ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Expose by project Veritas

Thrown off the Blue (Demorat) board in a bit of 'selective' OT censorship I see... :rolleyes: -- Not surprised,,,, typical... o_O

Corrupt Non-news Network (CNN)

CNN has equally corrupt friends at servers to deflect people away from the Veritas stories.
I went here and got aol white screened into never-never-land...
It accepted the address but would never actually load the page.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/14/exposecnnpart1/

==========

So I dumped aol and went to Firefox which loaded it right up for me. :p

Cary Poarch, Who Works at CNN’s Washington DC Bureau, Says: “I Decided to Wear a Hidden Camera…to Expose the Bias”

Records Zucker’s 9AM Daily Rundown Calls
Zucker Emphatically States Fox News is “Beyond Destructive for America”

Zucker to Staffers: “Impeachment is the Story,” Ignore Other Stories

Employees Ordered by Zuckerto ‘Knock Off’ Their Friendliness Towards Lindsey Graham

Nick Neville, CNN Media Coordinator: “Jeff Zucker…has a Personal Vendetta Against Trump,” “…Then You Get on the 9AM Call and the Big Boss, Jeff Zucker, F**king Tells What to Do”

Neville: It’s About ‘Ratings,’ “…It’s, Like, They Pulled Names Out of a Hat and It’s Like We’re Watching the Gameshow Network”

CNN Floor Manager Mike Brevna: “It’s the Trump Network, Dog…They Sold Themselves to The Devil”

Brevna Recalls Colleagues ‘Sobbing,’ And Says The “Office Was Like a Funeral” After Trump Election Victory

CNN Media Coordinator, Christian Sierra, Confesses CNN Prepares ‘Softball Interviews’for Democrats Compared to Republicans, and Suggests “Anti-Trump Crusade” After 2016 Election

Top Network Executive David Chalian Says Republicans are ‘Delusional, Defiant, or Silent’ With Regards to Trump’s Impeachment Story

CNN Floor Director Hiram Gonzalez: “…We Created This Monster…Media Created the Trump Monster”
https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/14/exposecnnpart1/

I visit here regularly to see what they've got. An excellent information site imoho.
https://www.projectveritas.com/

Exposing CNN for the #Fakenews that it is

@urtren @BSC911 @bradleygator

O’Keefe, the self described guerrilla journalist, said he will release “dozens of recordings made of officials at the highest levels of CNN, revealing a political agenda, bias and misconduct hidden from public view.”

Theyve done several of these on CNN so far, sheep don't care. Remember when they caught Van Jones on camera admitting that Trump-Russia collusion was a 'nothingburger'? Robert Mueller proved him right, didn't he @BSC911?

Stephenson is a conservative OU grad. He's under some criticism for making some business boondoggles such as buying DirecTV which is losing customers at an alarming rate.

Soon AT&T will roll out AT&T TV nation wide which is an online DirecTV. AT&T TV is currently available in some cities in 4 states. Early reviews are good. AT&T wants to phase out AT&T Uverse. DirecTV Now for cord cutters has been re-branded AT&T TV Now.

Part 2: CNN Leadership and Staffers Reveal True Sentiments; Network Picks Favorites Among Democratic Candidates on Eve of Debate
CNN Senior Justice Correspondent Evan Perez Says, ‘Joe Biden Has a Problem’ Because of his Son’s Foreign Business Dealings; “It Looks Bad. It Smells Bad.”

CNN President Jeff Zucker Pushes Kamala Harris’ Demand to Take Down Trump’s Twitter Account; “I Think it’s a Good Segment…Not Going to Happen, But it’s a Good Talking – it’s a Good Segment.”

Zucker on Harris: “She is Also Retooling Her Struggling Campaign.”
CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra Says Network is Less Fair to Andrew Yang and Amy Klobuchar, “They’re Pro-Top Contenders.”

Sierra: “I Think They Like Warren a Lot” “…They Don’t Like Tulsi Gabbard”

CNN Media Coordinator Nick Neville Says “People Would Change the Channel” if Network Broadcasted a Biden Rally.

CNN VP and Political Director David Chalian Believes That Andrew Yang Will Not Become the Democratic Nominee for President.

CNN Insider Cary Poarch: “I Actually Came to CNN a Registered Democrat. I Campaigned and Voted for Bernie in the Primaries of the 16’ election;” “…All That I Thought I Knew and Hoped to be at CNN Was False.”

Poarch: “It’s an Unwritten Rule That if You Are Center, Center Right, or Heaven Forbid, Full Right Republican Trump Supporter, Then You Are Not Welcome at CNN.”

Insider Cary Poarch Wants ‘Free and Fair Election’ and Not ‘Some Ideology Shoved Down My Throat;’ Wants CNN to ‘Get Back to the Facts and Get Back to Reporting the News.’

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...among-democratic-candidates-on-eve-of-debate/

O’Keefe, the self described guerrilla journalist, said he will release “dozens of recordings made of officials at the highest levels of CNN, revealing a political agenda, bias and misconduct hidden from public view.”
The real whistle-blower is not anonymous.

Part 2: CNN Leadership and Staffers Reveal True Sentiments; Network Picks Favorites Among Democratic Candidates on Eve of Debate
CNN Senior Justice Correspondent Evan Perez Says, ‘Joe Biden Has a Problem’ Because of his Son’s Foreign Business Dealings; “It Looks Bad. It Smells Bad.”

CNN President Jeff Zucker Pushes Kamala Harris’ Demand to Take Down Trump’s Twitter Account; “I Think it’s a Good Segment…Not Going to Happen, But it’s a Good Talking – it’s a Good Segment.”

Zucker on Harris: “She is Also Retooling Her Struggling Campaign.”
CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra Says Network is Less Fair to Andrew Yang and Amy Klobuchar, “They’re Pro-Top Contenders.”

Sierra: “I Think They Like Warren a Lot” “…They Don’t Like Tulsi Gabbard”

CNN Media Coordinator Nick Neville Says “People Would Change the Channel” if Network Broadcasted a Biden Rally.

CNN VP and Political Director David Chalian Believes That Andrew Yang Will Not Become the Democratic Nominee for President.

CNN Insider Cary Poarch: “I Actually Came to CNN a Registered Democrat. I Campaigned and Voted for Bernie in the Primaries of the 16’ election;” “…All That I Thought I Knew and Hoped to be at CNN Was False.”

Poarch: “It’s an Unwritten Rule That if You Are Center, Center Right, or Heaven Forbid, Full Right Republican Trump Supporter, Then You Are Not Welcome at CNN.”

Insider Cary Poarch Wants ‘Free and Fair Election’ and Not ‘Some Ideology Shoved Down My Throat;’ Wants CNN to ‘Get Back to the Facts and Get Back to Reporting the News.’

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...among-democratic-candidates-on-eve-of-debate/

One of them said something like....
CNN didn't want to cover any Joe Biden rallies, his rallies are boring with small crowds

Joe will be like, 'It's great to be in New Hampshire.'
Uh, Joe, you're like, in North Dakota.

Manager of Field Operations at CNN Patrick Davis Complains “We Could Be So Much Better Than What We Are.”

“I Haven’t Listened to a 9AM (Rundown) Call in About 15 Years…Just, I Can’t Listen to It,” Explains Davis, “It’s All Just a Bunch of Bullshit.”

Field Production Supervisor at CNN Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully Soon.”

“They Sold Themselves to the Devil. It’s, It’s Sad.” Laments Floor Manager at CNN Mike Brevna.

“We Used to Cover News,” Complains Senior Field Engineer at CNN Scott Garber,

“We Used to Go Out and Do Stories.”

Zucker Admits to Being Personally Responsible for Impeachment Coverage: “I Am the One Saying We Should Just Stay on Impeachment.”

Conflict is What Sells,” Explains CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra, “Create Clicks, Get More Money.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...lly-left-leaningbut-we-dont-want-to-admit-it/

Vids are on this link, along with the story...

Stephenson is a conservative OU grad. He's under some criticism for making some business boondoggles such as buying DirecTV which is losing customers at an alarming rate.

Soon AT&T will roll out AT&T TV nation wide which is an online DirecTV. AT&T TV is currently available in some cities in 4 states. Early reviews are good. AT&T wants to phase out AT&T Uverse. DirecTV Now for cord cutters has been re-branded AT&T TV Now.
I have dealt with AT&T before.
All i can say is i loved it, great quality
but bend over and grab your ankles because
you're gonna take it dry! Lol!!!!

Rick Saleeby, Senior Producer of The Lead with Jake Tapper, States Steve Brusk, CNN Politics Supervising Producer, Made ‘Advances’ on Female Employees During ‘Social Gatherings’ and Would “Put His Arm Around Them, Try and Touch Their Leg.”

Saleeby Believes That Steve Brusk is “Protected by Certain People…Like Other Higher Ups” Within CNN.

Rick Saleeby Recalls Incident with a Young Female Colleague: “She Had a Skirt on. I Could See the Hand. I Like Grab Her. It Looked Like I Was Being the Assaulter Because I Grabbed Her So Aggressively…to Keep Her from Him.”

Saleeby: “He Had Already Been Accused of the Things Prior… Which I Found Out…”
Saleeby Acknowledges the Gravity of the Situation: “I’ll Tell You This, In the Climate That’s Going Now, He Definitely Would Have Been Fired.”

Nick Neville, Media Coordinator at CNN, Says It is “Open Knowledge” That a Female Colleague Got a Job Working with Steve Brusk That “Appeared Out of Nowhere,” “…It Was Never Posted Online…”

Neville Refers to Allegedly Untoward Behavior from Brusk With the Young Female Employee: “…I Mean, He Emails All of Us, But He Would Email and Was Very Friendly to Her. And Then She Just Like Got a Job Like Working on His Team and She Was Like, Oh, It’s Hush-Hush. The Job Was Never Posted Anywhere.”
Neville: “…I Just Thought It Was a Little Strange.”

Christian Sierra, Media Coordinator at CNN, Continues: “That’s Unethical…That’s Unethical.”

Steve Brusk Tells Project Veritas Journalists to Speak with CNN’s PR Team About Sexual Misconduct Allegations; When Approached in DC, Refuses to Watch Footage.

Rick Saleeby and Jake Tapper Refuse to Speak with Project Veritas Journalists in DC When Approached for Comment.

Project Veritas Calls CNN President Jeff Zucker’s Office for Comment on Last Week’s Multiple Releases Regarding Anti-Trump Bias in the Network; Zucker’s Administrative Assistant Replies: “We Don’t Have Any Comment, Thanks for Calling.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...d-possible-cover-up-by-senior-cnn-management/

I don’t understand these kinds of posts no matter from which direction they arrive. CNN would wish every voter were a liberal democrat. Fox would wish the opposite. I can understand an authoritarian regime wanting everyone to be in the same party and think alike, as in, for example, North Korea or China. But in America? Why the ridicule and epithets directed at those with a different viewpoint? Cannot reasonable people differ reasonably?

Governments, if they endure, always tend increasingly towards aristocratic forms. No government in history has been known to evade this pattern. And as the aristocracy develops, government tends more and more to act exclusively in the interests of the ruling class --- whether that class be hereditary royalty, oligarchs of finical empires, or entrenched bureaucracy.

The MSM tends to be an arm of whichever group has the power, as they see it. :cool:
Propaganda is the result as the 'Free Press' dissolves into being nothing but a tool of the resulting swamp. Very sad for the populace when that hammer falls on them.... :oops:

People like James O’Keefe are the mostly unsung heroes of those times. o_O

Last edited:
I don’t understand these kinds of posts no matter from which direction they arrive. CNN would wish every voter were a liberal democrat. Fox would wish the opposite. I can understand an authoritarian regime wanting everyone to be in the same party and think alike, as in, for example, North Korea or China. But in America? Why the ridicule and epithets directed at those with a different viewpoint? Cannot reasonable people differ reasonably?

Because they are lying. Tell the truth and this isn't an issue.

Governments, if they endure, always tend increasingly towards aristocratic forms. No government in history has been known to evade this pattern. And as the aristocracy develops, government tends more and more to act exclusively in the interests of the ruling class --- whether that class be hereditary royalty, oligarchs of finical empires, or entrenched bureaucracy.

The MSM tends to be an arm of whichever group has the power, as they see it. :cool:
Propaganda is the result as the 'Free Press' dissolves into being nothing but a tool of the resulting swamp. Very sad for the populace when that hammer falls on them.... :oops:

People like James O’Keefe are the mostly unsung hero of those times. o_O
That reflects a poor understanding of history and an even worse understanding of human nature. Your reference to “entrenched bureaucracy”, which you apparently mean disparagingly, is especially superficial.

That reflects a poor understanding of history and an even worse understanding of human nature. Your reference to “entrenched bureaucracy”, which you apparently mean disparagingly, is especially superficial.

You're either clueless, naive, or a blatant liar,,, and I don't much G-a-S which it is... :cool:

Entrenched....

Presidents are restricted to 4 or 8 years.

Congresspersons, both houses, can go on for a lifetime.

Bureaucratic (eventually corrupt) organizations can go on and on and on forever....
Or until another revolution burns their house down around them... o_O

Thomas Paine --
“The duty of a true Patriot is to protect his country from its government.”

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Name calling and cursing bespeak a shallow intellect or insecurity, or both. In any event, I am pleased you, too, heed Paines's warning and oppose Trump, who poses the greatest threat to the Union since the South attempted to secede from it. Good for you!

My stance is as long as 'progressives' think Trump is a threat to the Union, then he's doing his job. obama set the union back 60 years, and they think he was a legend. 90% of what Trump has done so far is just unwinding the damage obama caused, and we all see how the country is flourishing.

After the corrupt Clinton administration passed the Telecommunications Act of 1996, supposed "news" outlets no longer had to be truthful.

After the corrupt Clinton administration passed the Telecommunications Act of 1996, supposed "news" outlets no longer had to be truthful.
Well, I go to Fox News to get the unvarnished and unbiased "truth". I don't watch CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, BBC, MSNBC; they are all telling damn lies. I don't read NYT, WAPO, New Yorker, Politico, Vanity Fair, Esquire. They, too, are telling damn lies. Only Fox - oh, and Rush Limbaugh - are telling the truth.

Well, I go to Fox News to get the unvarnished and unbiased "truth". I don't watch CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, BBC, MSNBC; they are all telling damn lies. I don't read NYT, WAPO, New Yorker, Politico, Vanity Fair, Esquire. They, too, are telling damn lies. Only Fox - oh, and Rush Limbaugh - are telling the truth.

This speaks to a key difference between the average conservative and the average liberal.

The average conservative has their favorite sources of information on politics. They use these sources as the STARTING POINT for further research and THINK CRITICALLY about the information they get from these sources.

The average liberal consults their favorite sources of information on politics, then blindly accepts the information as being valid and credible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT