ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Show Kalifornia

Why MDF blindly defends this is beyond me.
He's @BSC911 sock account. Looks like he's about talked himself into a banning like kingseve1 and theswamp15 did before him.

bsc will be back 5 mins after to lament how this will create an echo chamber and how Capt Ron or another poster he hates should be banned to 'level the playing field'.

Damn this message board stuff is serious bidness.

He's @BSC911 sock account. Looks like he's about talked himself into a banning like kingseve1 and theswamp15 did before him.

bsc will be back 5 mins after to lament how this will create an echo chamber and how Capt Ron or another poster he hates should be banned to 'level the playing field'.

Damn this message board stuff is serious bidness.
Nope, he just needs to stop the name calling ...

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Kommiefornia just gets weirder and weirder. @FresnoGator, I just learned something this week. Gene Autry (Bubba from In the Heat of the Night) was mayor of Fresno for 2 four year terms. 🤣😂🤣

Thats Bubba Skinner son 😭😭😭

He also played QB for the cheese heads

1976tcbrown.jpg

Thats Bubba Skinner son 😭😭😭

He also played QB for the cheese heads

1976tcbrown.jpg
He was a star high school quarterback at Riverdale high school, a suburb of Fresno, then went to UOP and then to the Packers.

Fun fact - Riverdale is a little country school literally out in the middle of nowhere. It's mostly dairies and dairy cows, and smells like you would expect. One time I drove down to Maddox dairy for a fantasy football draft. The owners were in my league and hosted the draft. I got hopelessly lost on the way and had to make up some time on these country roads., so I put the pedal to the metal of my Saab 900 S turbo convertible and hit 116 mph the fastest I've ever gone. It was both exhilarating and really stupid.

Last edited:
No can do outside of scope of practice ...
I was clowning. I do have a friend who is a dentist who has done this before. I did have to fill out a patient form and email it to him. My PC physician is 40 miles away and a pain in the ass to get to for simple stuff, but I've been with him for 25 years, He keeps moving further away from town. I may finally break down and do the teledoc thing I've avoided for so long. ;)

I was clowning. I do have a friend who is a dentist who has done this before. I did have to fill out a patient form and email it to him. My PC physician is 40 miles away and a pain in the ass to get to for simple stuff, but I've been with him for 25 years, He keeps moving further away from town. I may finally break down and do the teledoc thing I've avoided for so long. ;)
Wait, you were joking! No way! Haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT