ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Show Kalifornia

Maybe it was an amazing place, back when you lived with your parents 30 years ago. They're now divorced so you followed your dad to Nevada to live with.
Good try jelly belly. I grew up in the county of dade. Born in queens New York, UF then the San Francisco Bay Area and a brief stint in SoCal. DOMINATED.

CA is a beautiful state that still has lots of great areas. However, it is all very, very expensive now.

It’s sad to see what has happened to CA, it’s educational system & rising violence…. Leftists alway bring chaos. That’s alway ls been a legacy of Leftism. That is not refutable!

FINALLY admit these lefty hell holes are chitboxes, son?? LOLOL I KNEW you knew!
The reason San Fran is not what it once was is because the state is one party rule as well as San Fran. Not a coincidence. There's a good reason Cali population is net outflow. The biggest shortage in Cali are u-hauls heading east. And lunatic liberals want Cali to be the model for the United States, or in Biden world, Divided States.

Reactions: NavigatorII
FINALLY admit these lefty hell holes are chitboxes, son?? LOLOL I KNEW you knew!
You live in the sticks slick cities are a bit trickier. You wouldn’t know you would be destroyed trying to compete with a junior high education.

You live in the sticks slick cities are a bit trickier. You wouldn’t know you would be destroyed trying to compete with a junior high education.
I CHOOSE NOT to live in lib chitholes. Only VERY low educated people could stand living in those dumps. I mean, you can please pull some links of all the people moving in if you like....in fact I CHALLENGE YOU to do so. Because I actually CAN pull links of people running AWAY from these lib crime infested, high tax areas!! they are finally getting smart like ME...and moving where I have lived my whole life! Maybe one day you will get struck by lightning...and get smart!

I CHOOSE NOT to live in lib chitholes. Only VERY low educated people could stand living in those dumps. I mean, you can please pull some links of all the people moving in if you like....in fact I CHALLENGE YOU to do so. Because I actually CAN pull links of people running AWAY from these lib crime infested, high tax areas!! they are finally getting smart like ME...and moving where I have lived my whole life! Maybe one day you will get struck by lightning...and get smart!
You have no choice, you’re too dumb.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
😍😍😂😂😍😍

California is facing a $32 billion deficit. You can’t spend $800 billion when you’re already down by $32 billion 😂
Sacramento ran Sony Pictures out to Vancouver, British Columbia. Toyota North American Headquarters to Plano, TX. Fox Business tells me Gay Bay's financial district is now a ghost town due to high crime. SMU School of Business rates CA #50 on the state list in which to do business.

My last CA business trip was April, 2003. The Feds had just taught CA DOT officials how to number interstate highway exits.

At Walmart in Crescent City I watched a group of people hopped up on what I presumed to be meth, crack, cocaine or similar….

Walk in as a group, grab a bunch of items, and just walk out. I looked at the cashier and said, “did they just”…..

She said, yep. Happens every day. Nothing we can do.

Glad we are paying for their groceries.

At Walmart in Crescent City I watched a group of people hopped up on what I presumed to be meth, crack, cocaine or similar….

Walk in as a group, grab a bunch of items, and just walk out. I looked at the cashier and said, “did they just”…..

She said, yep. Happens every day. Nothing we can do.

Glad we are paying for their groceries.
Why MDF blindly defends this is beyond me.
SF and California does have some amazing parts including many parts of LA, SF, San Diego, Wine Country and Tahoe/Truckee. Amazing.

Liberal/progressive policies and Gavin's profound arrogance have managed to fritter away the massive advantages that Silicon Valley and even Pelosi/Feinstein gave them.

I will no longer go to downtown SF unless I have to. And we have some of the best corporate office space in the U.S. there.

• Angry
Why MDF blindly defends this is beyond me.
SF and California does have some amazing parts including many parts of LA, SF, San Diego, Wine Country and Tahoe/Truckee. Amazing.

Liberal/progressive policies and Gavin's profound arrogance have managed to fritter away the massive advantages that Silicon Valley and even Pelosi/Feinstein gave them.

I will no longer go to downtown SF unless I have to. And we have some of the best corporate office space in the U.S. there.
Couple things:

1. Glad my kids got to see California while it still exists. Geographically speaking, its the most incredible and diverse the country has to offer. IMO.

2. Stay out of the cities. When we were in San Diego we stayed and shopped on the Naval base on Coronado Island (amazing BTW). Downtown is a war zone IMO.

Pretty heartbreaking for me as I spent a couple years of my childhood in San Diego, and had/have lots of family that we would visit every summer in San Diego. My grandparents spent most of their lives there.

The last time I had been there was 2010, and I was disgusted with what I saw this time around. Unfortunately, this is becoming more and more common in our travels. But California is a sick community that needs healing, and theres only one way that happens. 🙏🏻

I loved there for 27 years it was extremely safe more so than your trailer park, that’s for sure
Depends where you are at. Most of California is safe.

California is deteriorating in the inner city of SF and in broader parts of LA.

MDF - I would be interested if you can hold up the amazing parts of California (and they absolutely exist) while acknowledging the significant and increasing challenges.

MDF - I would be interested if you can hold up the amazing parts of California (and they absolutely exist) while acknowledging the significant and increasing challenges.
all great places have negatives, not sure what point youre trying to make. its the 5th largest economy in the world, of course it has problems, its over 14% of the usa's gdp, there are 50 states, do the MAFF> youre better off trying to learn from me than trap me.

• Wow
all great places have negatives, not sure what point youre trying to make. its the 5th largest economy in the world, of course it has problems, its over 14% of the usa's gdp, there are 50 states, do the MAFF> youre better off trying to learn from me than trap me.
I am seeking to see if you can have a balanced discussion versus trying to "trap" you. Stop with the pedantic "learn from".

I am seeking to see if you can have a balanced discussion versus trying to "trap" you. Stop with the pedantic "learn from".
AGAIN, we are in an echo chamber here, surrounded by basically monkeys, they dont need balance they need broccoli. know what i mean. yes cali has issues, all crowded places do. its a microcosm of the usa, a leading indicator in many ways, massive wealth and income inequality, the ways the rich deal with everyone else, lots of issues that nobody talks about. they would rather argue whether gay people are real or if the invisible man in the sky is going to lead them to a magical place of eternal life.

WHERE ALL THE DEMORATS LIVE AND GOVERN...FACTS!! "Just the tip" LOLOL

If mdf was half as smart as tells us he is, he would truly be the gift to this board that he believes he is.
He might be that smart, but has no interest (it seems) in any sort of emotional balance.

Yes, like minded people here congregate.

Yes, it is more OAN than Fox.

I differ with Ghost and Russell on plenty, but there is a good give and take. I especially enjoy exchanges with you, Fresno and Captain. Kalim and I agree on a number of items and differ (strongly but respectively) on others.

I would like to see them evolve their views, but at least every other post, they are not yelling (in all caps) SHEEP, Just the TIP, etc.

Now, if we were to turn that into a drinking game, this place could be 🔥

On a personal note, how is your daughter enjoying year two at Rice?

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
He might be that smart, but has no interest (it seems) in any sort of emotional balance.

Yes, like minded people here congregate.

Yes, it is more OAN than Fox.

I differ with Ghost and Russell on plenty, but there is a good give and take. I especially enjoy exchanges with you, Fresno and Captain. Kalim and I agree on a number of items and differ (strongly but respectively) on others.

I would like to see them evolve their views, but at least every other post, they are not yelling (in all caps) SHEEP, Just the TIP, etc.

Now, if we were to turn that into a drinking game, this place could be 🔥

On a personal note, how is your daughter enjoying year two at Rice?

She misses home but she's becoming an adult and more than just her parents daughter. It's both wonderful and heartbreaking. Overall I think she's loving it and she's beaming with pride.

She misses home but she's becoming an adult and more than just her parents daughter. It's both wonderful and heartbreaking. Overall I think she's loving it and she's beaming with pride.
Great school. Smartest girl from my very competitive public HS in suburban NY went there in the 80s.

i asked her if there were many Rice fans there because there was like a billion of them in China ...

Fantastic. I was with my daughter today; she loves it.
Remind me - what is her major? College?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT