ADVERTISEMENT

Climate change is real fellas

When you can't do a damn thing about something, best to sit back and enjoy it, adapt. The Eskimos certainly will welcome them some climate warming.:p
freezing-cold.gif

You didn't answer the question. Were they right or not?

I not the one dodging here. NASA has been wrong before just like doctors, but on the whole they know way than average people like us.

How many rockets have you orchestrated to the moon?

Show me the ice age context, in which you are referring ?

What, are you 12? 😂

The study of the world’s climate was still primitive in the 1970s. Few meteorological scientists then knew how to interpret trending temperature information, and the cause of climate changes was mysterious. The information that climate researchers had collected was incomplete and easy to misread.

Translation: The 1970's was the age of flat earthers, science is settled and omnipotent now. We know all we'll ever know. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 (intense sarcasm)

Last edited:

Read this. Perhaps you may change some opinions.

Emissions are not the cause of climate change. I'm in the energy business and my company is under contract to build three waste to energy plants in Panama. What is changing the climate is clear cutting rain forests in South America, Africa and Southeast Asia. That changes weather patterns dramatically. There are droughts in Brazil, which has never had droughts and the weather on Borneo has gone totally whacky.

Try reading some of the work by Dr. Judith Curry at Georgia Tech. She is the one voice in the wilderness that actually knows something about the climate.

Emissions are not the cause of climate change. I'm in the energy business and my company is under contract to build three waste to energy plants in Panama. What is changing the climate is clear cutting rain forests in South America, Africa and Southeast Asia. That changes weather patterns dramatically. There are droughts in Brazil, which has never had droughts and the weather on Borneo has gone totally whacky.

Try reading some of the work by Dr. Judith Curry at Georgia Tech. She is the one voice in the wilderness that actually knows something about the climate.
A most excellent article Thanks for providing the connection. The folly of chasing "renewables" is that it will cost a lot of money and accomplish very little. We need to get the truth out to our youth because they have genuine concern for our planet and peoples but they are being mislead and/or misinformed.

A most excellent article Thanks for providing the connection. The folly of chasing "renewables" is that it will cost a lot of money and accomplish very little. We need to get the truth out to our youth because they have genuine concern for our planet and peoples but they are being mislead and/or misinformed.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
. NASA has been wrong before just like doctors, but on the whole they know way than average people like us.
NASA = Never A Straight Answer
Knowing more,,, and sharing that more,,, are two different things....
🤓

They cover stuff up, like their air-brushing out 'things' from their photos that THEY think that the citizens funding them are to stupid to deal with or to know about.

They withhold information from the public all the time under the guise of 'National Security.'
(it's their catch-all term for anything that they want to hide from the public)

To be this wrong, have you been living under a rock for the last 60 years???

NASA = Never A Straight Answer
Knowing more,,, and sharing that more,,, are two different things....
🤓

They cover stuff up, like their air-brushing out 'things' from their photos that THEY think that the citizens funding them are to stupid to deal with or to know about.

They withhold information from the public all the time under the guise of 'National Security.'
(it's their catch-all term for anything that they want to hide from the public)

To be this wrong, have you been living under a rock for the last 60 years???

Well, they missed one ….

space-man-space-walk.gif

A former NASA employee has revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. The employee, DONNA TIETZE HARE Formerly of NASA, was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from NASA, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project. Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates. (sure sounds like a credible witness to me)

This is a small excerpt from the article, use the link for the whole interview...

"I then said, is it a UFO?" And he said, "Well I can't tell you."

And then I asked him, "What are you going to do with this piece of information?" And he said, "Well we have to airbrush these things out before we sell these photographs to the public." So I realized at that point that there is a procedure setup to take care of this type of information from the public.

And oh BTW, she is one of the 800+ witnesses for Dr. Greer's Disclosure Project....

Reactions: nail1988

Yeah but for some reason the rain forests are ok to gut. Just like the environmentalist whackos are oddly fine with us dumping plastic and garbage into our waterways and oceans.

But drive a car with a gasoline engine.....well you're going to hell.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
Is this a joke? Time magazine multiple times in the 70s ran cover stories claiming an ice age was coming.

"The big freeze' with Archie Bunker in 1973? The coming ice age with the penguin in 1979?

If you really have no idea about these then it says a lot about where you are getting your information.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Is this a joke? Time magazine multiple times in the 70s ran cover stories claiming an ice age was coming."The big freeze' with Archie Bunker in 1973? The coming ice age with the penguin in 1979?
If you really have no idea about these then it says a lot about where you are getting your information.
Like I said, 12 years old. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
COVID-19 Pandemic & Global Warming are different sides of the same coin. Equally corrupt & fake.

The virus is real - the Pandemic is fake.
Seasonal Weather changes - man has little impact.

I not the one dodging here. NASA has been wrong before just like doctors, but on the whole they know way than average people like us.

If your looking for reasonable responses you won't find any here. This board is an example of what plagues social media in general. The people with the least knowledge have the loudest opinions.

• Love
Reactions: Kingseve1
If your looking for reasonable responses you won't find any here. This board is an example of what plagues social media in general. The people with the least knowledge have the loudest opinions.
We provided reasonable responses. See above. How would you have preferred me to respond? Ask both of you how many rockets you sent to the moon collectively? 🤣

Did you know that NASA forced some people out who wouldn't toe the line re: climate change?

Actually it was still called Global Warming at the time...but it happened. One is my father's best friend and college roommate.

Strange argument. I’m a Christian male, don’t believe in transgender Bs, married with 2 kids, a German Shepard and no debt and no criminal record.

Im gonna side with scientists on this one and life experience
So, did you believe Al Gore back in the day? We were supposed to pretty much be dead by now. And of course AOC made a name of herself crying wolf. You really need to step back away from the ledge sir.

Of course climate change is real. We have always had a climate and it is always changing.

How is this news to the left?
I think this statement is the only one you'll get a scientific consensus on.

Scientific predictions have historically been woefully inaccurate, no matter how much stock one wants to put in them ...

cc @Kingseve1 that's the Time penguin cover I was talking about.

Quite honestly, I'm a bit surprised the warmists haven't reverted back to claiming the ice age is coming. That's far more believable than this is the 5 hottest years in the history of the planet.

The problem warmists have is anyone can walk in their front yard on any day and see the warmists are completely FOS.

Reactions: jfegaly
I think this statement is the only one you'll get a scientific consensus on.
Scientific predictions have historically been woefully inaccurate, no matter how much stock one wants to put in them ...
Exactly. However the Disciples of Climatology kneel to the alter offering the fatted calf of taxation and austerity because they are true believers. It's a damned cult is what it is. Climate is gonna climate no matter what we do. That's not to say we should trash our planet with garbage and unfettered smokestacks.........but we need energy, and the USA already has some of the most stringent environmental policies on the planet. No matter what, all it takes is one little wobble in our orbit around the sun, or a major asteroid and all of the hand wringers do gooding will be undone anyway.

Agree...I laugh every time I watch it. You know his astronaut buddies were brutal with the jokes.
I'll say again, it looks like that guy falls over way too fast to be on the moon.

Jess Sayin. Is this the stuff Stanley Kubrick really filmed when they claimed they landed on the moon?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT