ADVERTISEMENT

Climate activists (nuts) will go bee-zerk if/when Biden approves this oil drilling project. Get your popcorn.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Biden expected to approve enormous oil drilling project in blow to climate activists: 'Complete betrayal'

So once again, Hiden fools the sheep. It's always about the money and power for the dems.

Biden expected to approve enormous oil drilling project in blow to climate activists: 'Complete betrayal'

I believe I pointed this out to BScuck in the Hiden Gas Price Expose thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

I do not think he has balz enough to do this. It would 100% doom his re election chances

I do not think he has balz enough to do this. It would 100% doom his re election chances
The climate lunatics don't control the Dimtard Party. They do as they're told, when they are told.
They await marching orders. Have you not noticed this in their posting narrative? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I’m not sure he’ll make it to the next election.
Don't say that. I don't think I could bear listening to the cackling whore. At least Biden amuses us. :oops:

Edit: I think AOC beats Whoremella in an IQ score battle, world's tallest midget contest. :oops:

aynepotter.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT