ADVERTISEMENT

Classy(?)....

gatorchiz

Baby Gator
Oct 8, 2006
Corndog eating band tries to play over Tom Petty tribute. Gators sing them down. Stay classy lousyanna shite bags. Oh yeah. You have none. And i live in nola. See it first hand

The Tom Petty sing along was the coolest thing Gator Football has produced all year. It made me excited to be watching Gator football until the game started again.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I'd like to believe it was just an error, a man died and during a tribute they interrupt. We're all people and no large mass of people can be that ignorant or classless. Unless you are....... ( must resist urge)

Corndog eating band tries to play over Tom Petty tribute. Gators sing them down. Stay classy lousyanna shite bags. Oh yeah. You have none. And i live in nola. See it first hand

Corndog, lousyanna shite bags...take your own advice and stay classy my friend..maybe you should move...perhaps Knoxville?

and our piece of shit staff letting these **** bag humans come in and beat us when they can't even compete with God damn troy. **** this staff and LSU fans equall

I really hope that was unintentional.

If they decided beforehand to step on the Tom Petty tribute, they should be ashamed. That is some disgusting shit.

Corndog, lousyanna shite bags...take your own advice and stay classy my friend..maybe you should move...perhaps Knoxville?

maybe you should be mad that you hired a coach les than miles, can't fire them both to keep paying and helped us rd a coach that doesn't speak waterboy idda pay anodda day english

Reactions: DLinOrlando
I really hope that was unintentional.

If they decided beforehand to step on the Tom Petty tribute, they should be ashamed. That is some disgusting shit.

ill never believe they did it on accident, just look at their behavior.. Their base is trash and as trash as they come.

ill never believe they did it on accident, just look at their behavior.. Their base is trash and as trash as they come.

Hopefully it was an oversight.

I'm certain there are LSU fans who have listened to Tom Petty in their lives.

Wow.

So we will act tribal and defend anything done by one of our own asshole LSU fan is confusing...

Message board tweaking with a live tribute to a recently passed musician?

That attitude is essentially the one that has steered us off the cliff.

Pluck off.

maybe you should be mad that you hired a coach les than miles, can't fire them both to keep paying and helped us rd a coach that doesn't speak waterboy idda pay anodda day english

Lol ok big guy...no need for me to be mad it seems like you have enough anger inside of you for the both of us

Wow! I see you only deal in facts. Refreshing to see

I suppose it is ... for you. LSU is the only other college team I root for. I even know the Go Fighting Tigers song.... but every time they have come to G'ville they do something that is disappointing at the least. The band is the worst at it and the players can't seem to stop disrespecting their opponent by mocking our chomp. Too bad LSU doesn't have something that sets THEM apart. Such a shame.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
It won't just be my opinion you hear about the animalistic shit behavior of LSU fans, they are as over the top as any other fans.. and have been with every experience I've had with them over decades

And are awful fans, they leave every single home game in the 3rd quarter no matter what is going on lmao

I suppose it is ... for you. LSU is the only other college team I root for. I even know the Go Fighting Tigers song.... but every time they have come to G'ville they do something that is disappointing at the least. The band is the worst at it and the players can't seem to stop disrespecting their opponent by mocking our chomp. Too bad LSU doesn't have something that sets THEM apart. Such a shame.

Every team that plays UF and wins mocks the gator chomp. It’s not exclusive to LSU. And I’ve seen gator fans do the same thing every time they come to Baton Rouge. Get outta here with that sensitive sh!t. Such a shame

Smelly, spoiled Corndogs, just being their usual drunk coonazz selves.
Not a surprise to me at all, they are infamous for that kind of behavior.
At their house, they have been known for throwing empty (or P filled) glass liquor bottles at the departing team and/or fans.

Just use their petty/Petty disrespect to ban their band next season.

A little 'nationally reported' dumb-bitch slappin' of them would be the correct (and smart) thing to do imo. Embarrass the band & school on a national level, while leaving the average decent corndogs alone.

Smelly, spoiled Corndogs, just being their usual drunk coonazz selves.
Not a surprise to me at all, they are infamous for that kind of behavior.
At their house, they have been known for throwing empty (or P filled) glass liquor bottles at the departing team and/or fans.

Just use their petty/Petty disrespect to ban their band next season.

A little 'nationally reported' dumb-bitch slappin' of them would be the correct (and smart) thing to do imo. Embarrass the band & school on a national level, while leaving the average decent corndogs alone.

Original

Every team that plays UF and wins mocks the gator chomp. It’s not exclusive to LSU. And I’ve seen gator fans do the same thing every time they come to Baton Rouge. Get outta here with that sensitive sh!t. Such a shame

What do we do to mock the tigers? I don't like it when other teams do it either. Maybe other fans should mock your little bow down movement you do when a team has to punt? That's all I can think of that LSU has. At the very least, there should be a personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct when a player does it during the game. It apparently gets under your sensitive skin if you have to mock it. Just get out of here.

Was watching USC at Arizona football game today and USCs band was way up in the nose bleed seats!!!! Maybe that’s the place for their band next year?

Nose bleed seating is located at the top!!!

Reactions: DLinOrlando
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT